Reminder: WAR is NOT COMING

Wake up, anons.

The MSM wants you to believe the Civil War II and/or WW3 is on the horizon. It's not. WW3 has already started and, yes, whites will merge with other cultures, but all of this fear mongering has one goal: to keep you inside your basement, entertained & maybe worried.

Think about it; war sells. This sort of game that the media is playing is another form of entertainment like gaming, like movies, sports, etc. What it does is it keeps most people locked up and afraid of living their lives to the fullest.
If you believe war is about to break out in the United States, you're wrong. Everything is under control. I do not give a flying fuck about the DNC, nor Hilary, and I don't mind Trump, but the Globalists control what is going on.

Stop falling for the obvious MSM larp about war. Go out in the sun for a bit, hit the gym, find some people to socialize with, and get on with your lives.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13213943
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is not a "slide thread". I am not a shill. This is a thread from someone that almost lost their mind reading Sup Forums fantasy and eventually came to their senses.

I agree there is a lot of weird shit in our world; why can't people question the Holocaust without criticism? Why are the true intents of the Jewish elite? I get it, anons. However, turn your anger into something that actually makes you change your lives in a productive way.

Thanks. I'm gonna go to the leather bar tonight and hope I don't go home with a guy who's secretly a serial killer.

The Sad truth
Joker: start your own race war

If I am wrong, I would love for an user to school me and show me what I can't seem to see. I think life will go on as normal, especially here in Canada.

Aww. I wanted to build my own society after WW3. :(

Why must foreigners insist on meddling in our affairs? Why can't we just be left alone?

>yes, whites will merge with other cultures
>one goal: to keep you inside your basement, entertained & maybe worried.
they got a fucking leaf, but ((they)) wont get the rest of us

???

Day of the Rake is coming ,don't lie to yourself

I live in France.
A country that the whole world used to see as one of the most enjoyable.
Not anymore.

Yeah, mudslimes killing my people is fantasy.
Niggers turning every place they invade is fantasy.
Kikes owning my country's medias, banks and political parties is fantasy.
Gypsies robbing and pickpocketing is fantasy.

Why would i want that ?
Being attacked and robbed by foreigners on the lands of my people.
My two sisters harassed by shitskins.
Why op ?

If there is no war, people like me will start one.
And if you keep that attitude, we will treat you as the rest of our enemies.
No, i do not want to merge with subhumans

Fuck you op, i wish you a slow, painful and humiliating agony.

This image giving me a boner

Why would you deploy tanks on Liberty Island?

>World in Conflict

I miss that game so much.

>tfw Bannon
>"Sir, I just want to say I'm sorry."

I doubt there will be a civil war in the United States.

I don't think you could ever feasibly control the absolute shitstorm that would occur with the amount of weapons that are here.

> convince me war isnt coming

Its called history fuckwad. We are forever stuck in the rise and fall of nations and peoples. To believe anything else is retarded. It may not happen soon but we are in a decline and at some point, the shit is hitting the fan.

I've looked into this before, it's a big nothingburger. We've been at this for so long now, let's take a nap and go to sleep for awhile, it'll still be here when we get back. Let's go out in the sun for a bit, hit the gym, find some people to socialize with and get on with our lives.

It's not the lugenpresse that bothers me my dear leaf, it's the hundreds of years old Jewish texts that delineate the plans for all this shit.

Is it good? I'm bored rn so I'm looking for new games to play.

It's solid 8/10.

Do you think WWIII is coming?

Please vote here
strawpoll.me/13213943

Wow, a god leaf post. The media wants to hype the right into thinking a "civil war" is coming so that they stop dominating the civil system and start backing out of society and acting violently.

The truth is, anti-fa in the USA is pathetic and unable to perform. All militias are totally under control of the government and are pure LARP. Cartels and ISIS are no match for DHS or even a state police force. The infiltration of media and education by "weather underground" types was a laughable fail, and they lost control of the narrative due to be inept trannies.

This is a culture war and it will stay a culture war. An active civil war can't happen in the USA these days, the players will be identified fast and all the soldiers will be dumped in prison. Do you really think the revolutionaries in the USA have the balls to keep it up after a few of their comrades get sentenced to football numbers? They won't.