House of Cards is Democrat propaganda

I can't watch this shit anymore. It's such a caricature of politics and so heavily skewed to the left it's making me sick.

1. Frank Underwood is a cuckold. He lets his wife sleep with another man because he's too busy to satisfy her and too old to still care. If the strongest man in the world is a cuck, why can't you be one, goy?

2. Frank Underwood is low-key gay. This is probably because of Kevin Spacey's influence on the show. He cares more about the security detail he slept with than his wife.

3. Frank Underwood drinks tap water. This is the biggest warning sign and something most normies will completely miss and absorb the fact unconsciously. No high-ranking, self-respecting individual drinks tap-water

4. Kids are almost demonized on the show. Because Frank and Claire are a childless power-couple, you should be, too, goy. Stop breeding and save the environment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LN2hSdGKZvw
youtu.be/mDC7uOAGK70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

5. Guns are never portrayed in a positive light. The most blatant example of this was not Frank getting shot, but the meeting between Doug and Leann, where she pulls the most ridiculous gun out of a filing cabinet, something you would see in a B&W film on a stripper's garter

6. The republican candidate is a joke, he admits himself he is a practically a Democrat. Frank Underwood's comment that if he was a Democrat, he would be unstoppable, show's Hollywood's disdain for the right more than anything else on the show. You can be the perfect human being, but if you're a Republican, you are tainted and irredeemably so.

7. Muslim terrorists are American white males, the show cannot even portray brown people in a negative light, it needs white guys to take the fall, again. The typical Muslim apology is shoved down our throats for no fucking reason.

There are so many more examples but these are the most blatant ones. How the fuck can people praise this show? It's absolutely appalling and the perfect example of the left's grip on modern culture that they can produce this and have normies gobble up shit like it's chocolate.

That nigger beating the reporter was great though

it's actually not that political i think you'll be okay. it's also a terrible show now. i don't care about their marriage and that's all it ever it is anymore.

Watching netflix/tv/media... Well what did you expect goy?

everything that comes out of Hollywood is political

>This is probably because of Kevin Spacey's influence on the show

There's your problem. Spacey is what happens when theater kids get successful. He just an up his ass libtard with no idea that a world exists outside Jew York and LA.

The third season was the last one, and what a perfect ending it was.

You're just now realizing this?

I agree. 10/10 post

Also what's wrong with tap water? Are you actually Alex Jones?

1, He is. This shows he doesn't value what most people value.
2, Making a statement that he must hide his true self to succeed which ultimately makes him resentful and spiteful.
3, Hmmm.
4, This is for 2 reasons: a, it's how it was on the original series, and b, it's a more practical way to tell the story.
5, I don't think it's reasonable to expect they show guns in "positive light" I don't see how that would serve the story.
6, He was a rockstar. I thought the comment regarding him almost being a democrat was alluding to how felxable these parties can be so it's silly to base your identity on being Con or Dem.
7, Yeah, that was a stretch. I think that was a conscious decision by the showrunners which actually conflicts with reality, therefor not serving the story.

you don't need to be Alex Jones to stop drinking tap water, only just a bit sensible

Either use a good filter or buy from a natural source

Lolita Express Spacey. Why are you surprised?

Frank at least seems somewhat capable, Claire is just a walking entitled cunt, that is too easy to trigger to be a successful politician. Hillary is much more composed than that, probably because she's a robot

youtube.com/watch?v=LN2hSdGKZvw

Yeah, SC here, we would never elect a Dem to Congress, show is bogus. Wait nevermind we keep electing that queer Lindsey Graham.

You don't get it dude, the show is supposed to show you how fucked up Dems are, the Underwoods are literally the Clintons.

Isn't it the opposite though? I only watch the first two seasons, Frank was a Democrat. He fucking murdered people. It's obvious that they are based on the Clintons. It doesn't really paint them in a good light.

>watching jewish media at all

Fucking leave

all media is left wing bullshit. i gave up enjoying things about a decade ago.

>true self ™

>living in a country where you can't drink tap water
kek!!

i almost died when he said "dont cheat on my wife". god damn it you americans are rly disgusting degenerates

The British version is better. The actors are better, the drama is better, the scheming is better, the politics is better, Uruqhart >>>>>> Obama >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Underwood, the wife is better, his relationship with the reporter is better, the murder of a junior politician is better, the slow decay of Britain as Uruqhart eats away at the very soul of the nation culminating in rats flooding the streets is far better than...uh...Underwood letting his wife fuck niggers, I guess? The fact that the nation goes to utter SHIT because of the protagonist's rule is never really touched upon in the American version.

>No high-ranking, self-respecting individual drinks tap-water
Speak for your self, 3rd worlder

stop drinking tap water, goy

don't take my word for it, just look into the science behind it yourself, clean water is paramount for a healthy body

>his relationship with the reporter is better
>shoves her off a fucking roof
>"DAAAADDDYYYYYYYY"

Our water is clean faggot

you should do some research about some "things" in the water, ESPECIALLY in the first world. Flouride

My town of 100k pop has NO fluoride in its tapwater, and further, I'm on a well with a reverse osmosis filter.
Fluoridated cucks mad.

I have one of this filters too ;)

The first season and the second was the best, after that become shit and reddit the show. now is just bullshit propaganda, shame is was a good show .

please tell me you're trolling.
dont drink that jewish poison

That's how brain washing goes, they start with the good stuff and build on that. Kinda like Sup Forums does it

Took you this long to realize?
youtu.be/mDC7uOAGK70