HAHAHAHAHAAHAH NAZIS FUCK OFF

Nazis bitches in Berlin just got sent home crying by antifa HAHAHAAH
neues-deutschland.de/artikel/1054459.gegendemonstranten-schickten-identitaere-nach-hause.html

FUCK YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/merkel-us-link-russia-sanctions-economy-interests-48080342
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cuck

Authoritarian trash fighting authoritarian trash in an Islamic caliphate? Cool story bro.

Huh? Can any German user translate this so I know he isn't bullshitting?

lol it's especially funny when you realize the losers in \Pol\ are 5 times more cowardly and weak since they never talk their trash in public :)

collectivists and their silly games
*chuckles*

> hhahaa you lost in a nation where disagreeing with me gets you jailtime hahaha btfo

>call oneself nazi
>not knowing any german
kys, wehraboo

>flag
JIDFag

>Berlin
Who cares, they prefer Muslims and niggers over there. In fact let's ship them there and free the rest of Germany.

It's bullshit
There was a march by GI and they eventually went home to have a beer or something, so now fags are claiming victory.

This. Where are the pictures of them being chased off OP? Video? That's what I thought. Antifa are pussies and they're being beat down worldwide.

OPs source is this newspaper and even there it only mentions a counter protest unless they are blatantly lying. Not going to give them the click.

I saw an additional article claiming the same this a the OP's article. If what you're saying is true, that means German liberal media are worse than US liberal media outlets. Fuckin' hell.

And of course it's the kike larping as a nigger on Sup Forums who posts the cuck threads.

See my earlier post: literally a commie newspaper.
here's the counter protest

here they are, getting carried off by police

right wingers btfo

>hates capitalists
>doesn't recognize jews owning all the capital
>be a slave of the jews
ok

something is wrong with my upload function

its fake. its just to try to distract from the reality that germany is colluding with russia and its for racist reasons meant to keep europe from declining further not because they care about people but because they want a white run world

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/merkel-us-link-russia-sanctions-economy-interests-48080342

actual businessmen who support the free market dont pull for any country. that kind of sentimentality isnt profitable

(((Businessman)))

Kill yourself faggot

I speak openly about my socio-political views to my family, co-workers, friends, etc on a daily basis.

I don't use racial epithets here, or anywhere because they're inflammatory ad-hominem garbage.
But I do readily call anyone out for:
>hypocrisy
>double standards
>double think
>ignorance
>arrogance/narcissism
>falacious arguments
>lies/deception/dishonest tactics/debate
>identity politics (leftist racism/bigotry)
>lack of logical/ethical consistency
>feelings and rhetoric over facts/empirical evidence
Etc.

I invite argumentation, calls for evidence and sources, etc.
I invite them to challenge me and to be challenged.
I don't get excessively emotional, I don't get frantic, angry, frustrated, condescending, pushy/domineering, or raise my volume at people.

I stay calm to allow others to look like fools.

Dumb nigger.

>Mit einer Sitzblockade

op why are you a communist nigger

Antifa is progressivism, and progressivism is pre-protocommunism. It doesn't matter weather it's communism or fascism, they are still Authoritarian/Totalitarian