Putin: "we want more sanctions, give it to us"

As you might know, Germany and Austria protested lately against new USA's sanctions, because they were directed not only against Russian companies, but also against Western European (Dutch, German, British and so on) companies cooperating with Russians in constructing anti-Polish Nord Stream 2 pipeline. Their reaction was aggressive and loud.

((((((BTW, thank you America, our bestest ally for stone-hard support for our Baltic Pipe project, your opposition to German-Russian Nord Stream pipe, we also thank you for supplying us with LNG, sending your president in July to our energetical Three Seas Initiative and supporting us against the evil EU))))))

Meanwhile the 24D chess player Vladimir Putin related himself to this problem in a completely different way:

youtube.com/watch?v=S19scPbpF5Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A1q-maAZUjw
youtube.com/watch?v=lvPp77FubOs
youtube.com/watch?v=2t0yespxggw
youtube.com/watch?v=fgW5r3xwVp4
youtube.com/watch?v=D8rC0fJRPjM
youtube.com/watch?v=jh9BIIchTXc
youtube.com/watch?v=CjcbL0_tP0c
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/germany-austria-slam-us-sanctions-russia-48054975
reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-sanctions-germany-idUSKBN197156
youtube.com/watch?v=ecLLBBKw2yU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_green_men_(Ukrainian_crisis)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Putin is a strong leader, not a rainbow-faggot Yuropean. He knows that hardships make one stronger

youtu.be/A1q-maAZUjw

True, sanctions forces our economy grow and be more independent which is certainly a great plus. In long-term it's a very good prognosis.

Sanctions shanktions... What really hurts your economy is a low price of oil and gas.

wtf are you talking about!?

Fucking Russian CUNTS. They made my cat sick.
Bastards: £80 in vet bills.

What really hurts our economy is commies in charge.

The nature of that sanctions are pretty interesting.
True, they lead to shitty living conditions in short term (basically, everyone become poorer by 50-70%). But in long term it force developing manufactoring and complex development in Russia instead of blind import for oil n shit.

The reason for that sanction is to create artifical color revolution. You already can see first saplings of that seeds - revolutionary mood among youth libshits. They want everything like before - cheap gibs, iPhones and sneakers. They don't care what will happen with Russia in 40-50 years.

Honestly, the only butthurted people are libshits with two digit IQ, who are unable find simple freelance job or something.

well it's also not good. But we trying to shift our economy from oil and gas, it's not just simple and takes a long time.

>protip - everyone was in KPSS before 1991

You may wanna check lithuanian president - she was commie till 1991, and now she's most buttblasted anti-commie cunt.

>True, sanctions forces our economy grow

You just had 2 years of recession, Sergey...

Absolutely true.
But we dont' care of those youth libtards, they are 0.5% of our population.

MM if you don't understand the basics of economy sry i'm not gonna explain you anything

Red pill me:
I don't think sanctions work. Why am I wrong?

No wonder they do the worst of all the baltic states. She may play anti-commie whatever she likes, as long as she and komsomol activist Merkel turn Europe into new USSR.

These sanctions that were applied few days ago actually work, at least in interest of Poland. Trumps administration supports massive and regular LNG supplies to Poland and whole our region of Central Europe with using us as a hub for it. It also expressed its support for our Baltic Pipe that we build with Denmark that will make us able to use gas resources of Norway. Thanks to these sanctions building of German-Russian Nord Stream 2 will be seriously postponed and it will help Poland to start with our Baltic Pipe investment.

youtube.com/watch?v=lvPp77FubOs
youtube.com/watch?v=2t0yespxggw
youtube.com/watch?v=fgW5r3xwVp4
youtube.com/watch?v=D8rC0fJRPjM
youtube.com/watch?v=jh9BIIchTXc
youtube.com/watch?v=CjcbL0_tP0c

>Putin is a strong leader, not a rainbow-faggot Yuropean. He knows that hardships make one stronger

people like you are the reason why a polish state shouldnt even exist.

what are we sanctioning russia for? someone give me a quick rundown.

>what are we sanctioning russia for? someone give me a quick rundown.

Read this:

>hacking DNC servers
>interfering in Eastern Europe affairs
>propping up Assad
>killing dissidents overseas

+15

We wuz hackerz n shiet

It was sanctions against Russians and Germans in fact as well as other Western Europeans who are involved in Nord Stream 2 project that is genocidal for Poland's energetical and political independence.

Germany and Austria voiced sharp criticism Thursday of the latest U.S. sanctions against Moscow, saying they could affect European businesses involved in piping in Russian natural gas.

Gabriel and Kern accuse the U.S. of trying to help American natural gas suppliers at the expense of their Russian rivals. They said the possibility of fining European companies participating in the Nord Stream 2 project "introduces a completely new, very negative dimension into European-American relations," they said.

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/germany-austria-slam-us-sanctions-russia-48054975

Germany threatened on Friday to retaliate against the United States if new sanctions on Russia being proposed by the U.S. Senate end up penalizing German firms.

The Senate bill, approved on Thursday by a margin of 98-2, includes new sanctions against Russia and Iran. Crucially, it foresees punitive measures against entities that provide material support to Russia in building energy export pipelines.

Berlin fears that could pave the way for fines against German and European firms involved in Nord Stream 2, a project to build a pipeline carrying Russian gas across the Baltic.

Among the European companies involved in the project are German oil and gas group Wintershall, German energy trading firm Uniper, Royal Dutch Shell, Austria’s OMV and France’s Engie.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-sanctions-germany-idUSKBN197156

>anti-Polish Nord Stream 2 pipeline

kek

Well good then. Without spending a lot of time on it. I have negative attitude to most European countries with respect to being reliable allies. But only good attitude toward Poland

>But only good attitude toward Poland

wow Poland is so blessed that some random fat burger has good attitude to it

invading Ukraine, continuing to occupy it all the way to Donbass, and the illegal annexation of Crimea broke about every illegal law known to the international community.

America: We're invading Iraq.

The World: Not a good idea.

America: Fuck you, they killed our guys.

The World: We will sanction you.

America: Fuck your sanctions, nigger.

contrast:

Russia: We're invading Ukraine.

The World: Not a good idea.

Russia: Fuck you, we want a warm water port.

The Word: We'll sanction you.

Russia:

"No pleeeeaaaaasse massah, pleeeaaaase don't sanction us! Anthing but that! We'll commit espionage to hack a new American President into office, we will break more laws, ANYTHING but our pocketbook!"

>grow some balls and be independent Russia, for fucks sake.

>pussies.

Back on the Designated 2ch, my fellow "white" person.

so we're just just doing it to fuck with their economy? don't you usually need some excuse like "human rights violations" to impose sanctions?

>wow Poland is so blessed that some random fat burger has good attitude to it

Wait for July. The ultimate fatburger will express his support too in a bombastic way, by giving a long speech to thousands of Poles near the monument of the Warsaw Uprising

US organized a coup in Ukraine to put in a puppet government that killed ethnic Russians
They sanctioned Russia because Russia countered their moves in Ukraine & Russia left the petrodollar

>US organized a coup in Ukraine to put in a puppet government that killed ethnic Russians
>They sanctioned Russia because Russia countered their moves in Ukraine & Russia left the petrodollar
thank you russian spy

the REAL redpill:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecLLBBKw2yU

>US organized a coup in Ukraine\
false. we give no fucks about Ukraine, or we'd be murdering Russians in the fields of Ukraine now.

>to put in a puppet government that killed ethnic Russians
false. there was no alleged "persecution" of ethnic russians until the GRU sent over spetznaz disguised as normal people to cause strife that didn't exist until they caused it. see "little green men":

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_green_men_(Ukrainian_crisis)

>They sanctioned Russia because Russia countered their moves in Ukraine & Russia left the petrodollar
they sanctioned Russia because russia invaded, took land that didn't belong to them (including Crimea) AND KEPT IT.

russia was KICKED OUT of the petrodollar because of US sanctions. believe me, they WANT a fossil fuel industry with America and EU.

Protip:

THE ENTIRE RUSSIAN INVASION OF UKRAINE WAS BECAUSE VLADDY PUTIN DID NOT WANT UKRAINE TO JOIN NATO, BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T WAN SOPHISTICATED NATO SPYING EQUIPMENT BASED IN UKRAINE SO CLOSE TO ITS BLACK SEA FLEET, AND MOSCOW.

the motives were purely strategic

>THE ENTIRE RUSSIAN INVASION OF UKRAINE WAS BECAUSE VLADDY PUTIN DID NOT WANT UKRAINE TO JOIN NATO

This

Random? I am the president of the United States lurking on Sup Forums to develop my international policy. Sup Forums has the best policy. Believe me! Putin said I'm a genius and that's why I am Putin'g bigly sanctions on him.