White people

I have accepted the fact that the white race is superior to mine, what now?

Which race are you? Arab?

Go get a job.

Support your race and our race by not mixing.

It's in both our best interest to change the family courts to support father's rights.

Join is in shaming women into more traditional roles. Fathers at work. Moms at home raising the children

Advocate this fact and for the separation of all races

It wouldn't be that huge of an issue, but you all decided to fuck your cousins non stop for a millennium.
STOP FUCKING YOUR COUSINS, MARRY A WOMAN FROM ANOTHER MUSLIM COUNTRY.

Well its rather obvious. I thought about hypotheticall, imagine a race of golden humans appeared who had higher iq, were more creative, more beautiful, invented basically everything. Would I be a whiny anti-golden human? Hell nah, I'd like my fellow white people but I'd admit golden people are the master race. Nonwhites should do the same.

Don't breed with family

why do you have so much money before anyone has won a round?

>you all decided to fuck your cousins
yes it truly is unfortunate, although not a popular practice in my family at all.

>MARRY A WOMAN
ehh... not gonna happen, sorry.

>Which race are you?
Persian

>Go get a job.
Already have one, part time. I'm in education.

>Support your race and our race by not mixing.
>Don't breed with family

I don't plan on mixing with anyone.

so you´re gay , move to somewhere outside of your shithole and copycat white behaviour , its only your religion and community holding you down - not your genes.

Love your race/culture because it has it's own advantages. No race is the same because they all have pros and cons

>doesn't want to marry
>"zo ur gay"

Yeah accept for niggers. Glad we agree.

>so you´re gay
No.

>copycat white behaviour
I pretty much have been raised around white people, I act like them and look up to the ones whom don't sport degeneracy, sadly many do although I do find European very pretty.

>Love your race/culture
I'm sorry but that is easy said than done when your race literally resembles a pile of shit.

*European culture, my bad i'm typing in the dark.

deport the arabs from your country, then we'll talk

Just live your life while not being a total asshat, ok?

kill niggers

Of course this non-crazy is Persian. Make like Cyrus and overthrow Babylon already

Which country has the benefit of your parastical habitation?

Change the culture of your homeland one person at a time. You'd be shocked the difference one person can make. It's very humble of you to realize the problems of your area. Most people refuse to admit these things. Do that, and you will make it to the next level.

Acquire some sperm from a high IQ white scientist person, and get your sister/wife pregnant with it.

Yakub can hook you up

>what now?
Leave us alone.

Stay out of our countries.

Fight for your people

Fight the jew and any other parasite or invader who threatens your people and your sovereignty, including us.

Stay in your homeland and make it and your people something to be proud of.

Don't accept that white people are superior as a way to defeat yourself. Use it as a goal. Strive to make your people better.

Before all that what about that your country stop supporting terror and bombing our houses?

You think I want them doing that? Fuck them, they're on the kill list. No matter who we elect they keep getting into retarded Middle Eastern wars for Saudi Arabia and Israel and to put pipelines into Europe and to take control of gas and oil rights. Same shit with Ukraine and similar shit in South East Asia (shipping lanes instead of oil). And this bullshit foreign military policy of constantly surrounding Iran, Russia, and China with military bases.

I want no part in the imperialism game. And did you not read what I said, haji? I said fight back against us. Kill American troops on your lands. Their invaders. They shouldn't be there. Fucking illiterate, emotional, camel-jockey.