Reminder that unless you served in the military, you have no true 'citizenship' and no right being here

Reminder that unless you served in the military, you have no true 'citizenship' and no right being here.

a nigger who served is more than 50 whitebois who claim to love their nation and their people.

Other urls found in this thread:

gambargin.deviantart.com/art/Foederati-and-The-Germanic-Warriors-Under-Rome-635409837
historynet.com/romes-barbarian-mercenaries.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If but only service guaranteed citizenship.

Im a vet too, i agree with you to a point.

I'd serve in the military. I'm just too unfit and not very good under pressure. I like the structure and sense of purpose.

this is exactly opposite of how it works

spic burger here & vet. amen.

i wanted to but wasn't allowed because asthma

>in the military once there were the peasants
>now (((they))) have to find better excuses
>"you're special, user. you served your nation"
>hurr durr militarized society lemme go to NK desu~

Vet here, let me reassure you that this is a dumb idea and I wish to surrender whatever advantage is conferred by being a full blown "combat vet" (in my case that means a pogue who got shot at and was in an area designated a combat zone -- *not* that I was a fighter like any reasonable person would assume from that term).
tldr look up what the "nineties army" was.
tldrps They literally let anyone in (this stopped recently but it was procedure for a really long time) and, with the military being advertised as a health spa that fixes broken people, many vets are actually self-selected for ... problems.

Licking the sweat of the MIC's balls should be punishable by public beheading.

>joining an army thats held on a leash by a bunch of dirty jews
Besides half the people in the army are only there for the gibmedats and free college
It's why our Army is a fucking joke and has entire seminars on "trans awareness"

>being an unapologetic welfare queen
Kys, my man

larper. anyone who has served knows that it is an asvab test scam to groom kids. these are not big men more than they're kids who didn't want to get a real job and didn't want to go to college. that said, if i could have done it over again, i'd have served just to give myself the benefit of being able to use it as a bottomless well of excuses and social capital

>Oy vey if you don't serve our cause you're not a true patriot :)))))))))))))))))))))

A lot of people can't medically make it past MEPS. Ask many a wannabe Marine out there.

IDK me paying $35K in taxes every year probably contributes more to the country than killing some malnourished radical skinnies half the world away.

this reminds me of starship troopers. it's bullshit that service doesn't GUARANTEE citizenship, but it does make it much easier.

be a pogue

where did you guys serve?

they DO let anyone in to the marines. my roommate from years ago joined up with them and won't shut up about it.

Why should I respect veterans? (I don't)

I know two guys who would have been excellent servicemen, but they had weird little medical problems; meanwhile, while I was in, I knew at least a hundred bizarre losers who should never have made it past MEPS.

Heinlein pls go.

>serving satan and his zog minions
>not scum of the earth
Kys yourself, shabbos goy.

Your profession is rapidly becoming obsolete.

Grunts will be replaced with drones, robots, and advanced space weaponry.

Sorry, I study CS to advance our military dominance. Not hold it back in the 20th Century.

yeah, okay jewboi

>Fighting for your demographic replacement
>Fighting for internationalism
>Fighting for the destruction of Whites
>Fighting for multiculturalism
>Fighting for multinational corporations, which promote multiculturalism, homosexuality, your demographic replacement via mass immigration

How pathetic.

Marines are consistently the only service that never has trouble making their recruitment quotas. This is in part because of the legend that the training can work with any material.
(I don't want to give identifying details because I was a fuckup, and I honestly think I have matured enormously since then, but I was in Kuwait and Iraq for the beginning of knocking over a stable sovereign nation that was no threat to us.)

Fuck off, I'm entitled. Both my grandparents fought in ww 2. You're here because of my family. You should be paying me money monthly and thanking me that you have a military to serve. Also, thanks for your service

Why must Afghans be such a group of ugly people?
>Inb4 Amerilard comments

die for Israel goy

>nice 9gag watermark

I'm no man's servant.

A slave, sure. We all are. But I will not willfully "serve".

I believe that people should be citizens, but using citizenship to justify white genocide is cancer. I almost decided to join the military but didn't because of how it changes you, and because of the influence people can be subjected to so easily. You can earn legal citizenship without joining the military; and as a matter of fact citizenship through the military can be easily exploited and was in the Roman Empire. I agree with legal citizenship but disagree with your narrative.

>gambargin.deviantart.com/art/Foederati-and-The-Germanic-Warriors-Under-Rome-635409837

>historynet.com/romes-barbarian-mercenaries.htm

yes goy israel is calling for your help

t. Cod player

I saw some one guy in boot camp with half his head concaved like he was missing 70% of his brain then again it was during the time
Marines were hurting for recruitment.

If US military made TAR-21 their new service rifle would that make people think?

Hey m8 that was a direct reference. I actually feel like thats the logical conclusion for the west. Remember democracy is a reletively new concept to humanity.

On service, I advocate concription like, 2 years mandatory unless you get a uni degree, 3 chances toyal to pass or service it is. For the conplete no hopers id have 4 years mandatory civil service in community programs.

After your service you have earned the right to vote and your entry into society is complete sort of deal.

I was a Combat Engineer for 5 years

they ARE tough, i give them that. and a bit intimidating. but they're mostly just lower-income boys who are the furthest things from intellectuals so that was never my scene.

unfortunately, i have no comeback for this.

when was this?

99% of me says thank god, no more dead american lives. dead YOUNG american lives. mostly white too.

but 1% of me is grateful for having seen action in a war that has ended (afghanistan). it's dangerous and probably very stupid to be putting yourself in these dangerous situations but truthfully very exciting.

i was lucky in that i was never injured, never saw my friends die, and never had any PTSD.

>>joining an army thats held on a leash by a bunch of dirty jews

Veteran suffrage would completely remove jews from power.

>entire seminars on "trans awareness"

Because of said jews.

>Besides half the people in the army are only there for the gibmedats

Who told you that garbage? Michael Moore? Soldiers work for a living.

some people are doing more important things like going to college and avoiding ptsd. not everyone is desperate enough to risk their lives for causes they have no say in.

Have you read anything by Dan Gabriel? He's one of my favorite military authors, and he advocated bringing back the draft to be able to grab talent that can in our economy almost always choose something better. (Incidentally, more recently, Gabriel went into studying memetics, and his slideshows have appeared here.)

95% of the military is just civilian jobs + ceremony. I don't understand why someone deserves my undying respect for working in a special army warehouse for 5 years.

>Grunts will be replaced with drones

Drones are only good against illiterate desert savages. Any country with an IT department can hack them. Just ask Iran.

>robots

That's national suicide. Imagine what hackers can do with an army of killer robots.

This is cringey. You post a pic of a SF operator yet you're probably some bitch in the navy gettin that free college lmao

grunts will never be obsolete

I really want to, my issue is employability. Are technical roles seen as an asset or a liability to employers?

How was it watching your buddies die for Israel

It's sad how this place is mostly a military psy-op sandbox these days. UR NOT A REEL MAN UNLESS U SERVE UR CUNTRAY. DULCE ET DECORUM EST, OK.

Guys can we compare military perks?

I am aware for USA military, banks cannot charge interest on loans. It that it is capped very low.

How about UK and aus?

SERVICE GUARANTEES CITIZENSHIP.

I went to a top university on full scholarship and majored in electrical engineering. Making $125k a year at 23. The military is by and large for fuck ups with no future and nothing going for them in life. Of course there are exceptions but I'm talking about the average grunt.

With the UK Military, the main perks are that you keep nearly all of your pay and get decent qualcs.

november 2006 MCRD. I believe that guy was in Charlie company I don't remember. I just know he was in the same platoon one of my high school buddies were in

If you served in goy slave squads you are a citizen of the good goyim forces, yes

This, only losers join the military, they are better off dead and homeless.

The average grunt cares more about America than you do. And he has the training and courage to back up his will with force.

What do you have?

“To vote is to wield authority, it is the supreme authority from which all other authority derives. Such as mine to make your lives miserable once a day. Force if you will! The franchise is force, naked and raw, the Power of the Rods and the Ax. Whether it is exerted by ten men or by ten billion, political authority is force."

Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers.

He cares about good goyim world.

>only losers join the military

"Losers" like your Hitler?

Different military different state structure and purpose.

i have not. i'll check him out.

the book that really inspired me to serve was the unforgiving minute: a soldier's education by craig mullaney. rhodes scholar, army ranger. really cool guy demonstrating the caliber of the men we have in our armed services.

i posted an SF operator because i admire them. i already went to college before i went to officer training school.

i'd say yes. my friend who was in EOD is now studying at Columbia University.

i studied STEM as well, but the military is where i went for leadership training.

ah you were in the shit. i remember wanting to enroll in 2006 because i was 18 then, but i was reading everyday of hundreds of US soldiers dying back then so i went to college instead.

i'm with you, buddy.

the best thing about joining up is seeing where your limits are. it's mental training unlike anything else.

I wish I could join the Yank Military, but you have to have a green card to join.

>Different

That's funny. Sup Forums likes calling today's America, Weimar 2. Maybe the solution is another veteran and failed art student calling for action.

you need to go to war for israel to gain citizenship in the most successful israeli colony, right?

I believe us aglos have HUGE mateship, as long as we don't fuck each others woman, we literally serve together.

A lot more should be done to strengthen the Anglo brotherhood, we really are the same team.

I know, the funny thing is that it's quite easy for Brits to join the AU and NZ forces. There's guaranteed citizenship with it. Works vise versa.

So why does the military require citizenship before joining?

I have new friend...Combat Engineers...I used to blow shit up...clear mine fields...

Nigs who fight wars for zog are worth more than me? I have 4 kids and employee 43 white people three I think are vets. One might just be coastfag

What tech qualc did you do with it?

You run a business, but please don't elevate yourself too much. K thanks.

>think about joining military
>remember all the fucked up parts of the world they'll send me to are hot as Satan's ball sack
>I can't tan, just get sunburned
Call me when we decide to occupy Cucknada. I love the cold.

OP is a Kike confirmed.

The reason the Marines don't have trouble making their recruitment quotas is because they're only about 90k strong. Also, none of the other branches have trouble making their quotas. The Army especially was sitting at 125% strength for several years after we left Iraq and they're still culling people.

Source: I was in for 8 years and my father was a recruiter for over a decade during that time.

join the SAS.

Any /airforce/ guys here who can give me some advice on OTS as a college grad?

Too old. ( over 35 ) however I'd like to support military logistics if any immediate invasion.

I still have skillsets.

american soldiers are the most pathetic ones, that is the reason that the only war you "won" was the one where you dropped bombs on japan.
we've seen in vietnam what happens when americans actually bothered to send soldiers.

don't forget about your war hero kyle sniper or something that literally can't prove any of his heroic actions or 6 bazillion confirmed sniper kills.

also, can't find the video but never forget the iraq soldier that sniped 26 american soldiers in a whim.
call us goatfuckers, but you are the subhuman here.

End universal suffrage. It destroys civilizations. Go back to limited suffrage. Voting will no longer be a right given out for free to every warm body. Voting will be a power that you have to earn. Here’s a less radical version of Robert Heinlein's veteran suffrage that doesn’t need the current government to collapse. America has universal suffrage, the draft and selective service. Abolish them all.

Replace them with voter registration/military reserve service. To register to vote you have to sign up to the reserves of your own free will. If you graduate boot camp, then you go back to your life with the power to vote. The reserves will only be activated in extreme emergencies, such as a natural disaster or if America is losing a war. If the reserves are activated, voters that refuse to serve when called upon will be arrested for desertion and stripped of their voting power for the rest of their cowardly, oath breaking lives. And they will only have themselves to blame. That’s justice.

This will need a Constitutional amendment. Today’s voters will support it because they already are registered to vote. They lose nothing and gain the draft being abolished. In the future, lazy cowards won’t sign up. Goodbye female majority and the black voting block. After one generation, only patriotic citizens that care about America will have political power.

>THE US ARMY NEEDS YOU!
>REQUIREMENTS: 83+ IQ

american top of the line marines right here

Someone explain this to me.

T.neet

go back to africa nigger

American military = jew police

reminder that military is historically and to this day for the ultimate plebs of society. military service wasnt special in the past because it was involuntarily 99% of the time and for a regime that never granted you rights. its no coincidence you are effectively a slave to the state these days because the military across all civilizations were ALWAYS effectively slaves

its a meme in america because (((they))) want you to believe its worth to give up your young and fit body for the industrial war machine. america didnt have to defend liberty since WW2 arguably, and thats a stretch. so any moral arguments are dead in the water.

how much does it cost for a 18 yo's life? $20k salary and "free college/healthcare". fucking ballin' deal for the government.

t. wasnt a c-student in highschool

Because signing up to be used like a tool for Israel or a dumb politician makes you murican

I am a son of the revolution and you can suck my big white dick

fuck you you're my employee and you're israel's bitch

>the only war you "won"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States

>military is historically and to this day for the ultimate plebs of society. military service wasnt special in the past because it was involuntarily 99% of the time and for a regime that never granted you rights

Is that the politically correct garbage they teach in public school these days?

>wasnt a c-student in highschool

You are the product of today's society. That is not a compliment.

well im only considering to join because of the g.i bill, if that helps answer the question a bit

retards and disabled the sick kick them da fuck out. Constitution asshole thank for your service

found the coward who never served in the military

not a c-student but you're a coward who refused to join the military while your nation is involved in a War on Terror

LMAO

>mercenary
yeah he really served (((his))) country

Fuck you, not true. As I heard from my father and his brothers who served in Vietnam, drafted, didn't really want to go fight a political war but did so and kept himself alive, they told me the thing I should be doing to ensure our country's future is to have a large family and raise them successfully. Successfully raising a family is more difficult than volunteering to go to battle these days.

Anyone that has burned down at least one synogogue has done more for this country than a military welfare case

I would have loved to serve but I was born one of those unhealthy children who had asthma, excma, and was allergic to just about everything. I had a speech problem which was diagnosed as neurological but resolved by the time I was ten.

I ended up being 6'1 with a resting heart rate of around 30 bpm and some impressive strength on land and in the water. I applied but because I'm down as allergic to just about everything, even though it isn't the case anymore, I kept getting deferred for another year. I did this for five years untill I decided not to apply again.

Could probably pay up my GP who I'm good mates with to try and expunge the records but right now I don't particularly want to serve in order to further the Zionist Jewish interest.

What is it with pol, you hate the jews yet wank over the thought of dying for them in war?

I knocked over an MS-13 stash house.

You can't stop me from staying.

That's weird, because I actually own land and most vets I see are homeless.

I actually wanted to join, but couldnt because i was born with only one kidney, and apparently thats a risk because i get shot in my only kidney or some other shit the state will have to pay me lifelong gibs