Next time someone posts asking why we hate niggers so much just show them this video

Next time someone posts asking why we hate niggers so much just show them this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=1blV49MkR9g

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuwaubian_Nation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Я c тoбoй coглaceн / I am agree with u.

i go to work with a black guy who legitimately believes that he is a true hebrew. I'm almost certain he posts on Sup Forums or something based off of his alex-jones level conspiracy theory speeches. He always tries to get me to say yeshua instead of jesus and other shit like that.

where do they get these bullshit conspiracy theories?

From KKK

I don't see a problem with what he is saying. As a black man i identify as Moorish-American

pretty woke

that nigga seems like he got talked out his bootyhole last time in jail. confused ass homo

niggers

Now I know for a fact mods on Sup Forums are racist bastards, this thread is alive my thread talking calms about race gets deleted, im finding out who these guys are one way or another, time to visit my buddy at interpol kek

Unsourced memes on black Twitter & Troll facebook pages.

Is there a happening tonight?

WE WUZ.....MOROCCANS?

Cry more, faggot

I miss the happening cozy

Check your privilege whiteboi. You're in Africa now.

dindu

he seems upset

I assume he means Mauritania, but moor is a broad term so idk

No. The "Moorish-American" black supremacy group actually believes that black people are Moors, i.e. the group from Morocco that took over Spain and Portugal. It's like the "we wuz egyptian" shit, but with a new ethnicity.

Stormfront

I got drunk last night and missed the chimpout so I'm hoping so.

WE WUZ AMERICANS AND SHEEEIT

>WE WUZ MOORZ N SHEIT

Moors and Sub-Saharan Africans are completely different things.

WE

The Moorish movement actually predates Nation of Islam

Black kids don't read books so afro centric historians can fill up their empty heads

nigger geography

From F*cebook

Sup Forums memes bleed into the internet and morons begin to actually believe them

KNOW THE LAW OF THE LAND WHITE BOIS, WE KANGS OUT NAH