Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dt6PWuvlNhM
youtu.be/BSizVpfqFtw
youtube.com/watch?v=o-xMkHgan0Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic_traumatic_encephalopathy
youtu.be/kSHCWWfxa5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

henry rollins looks like a Kungzz n shiet

This guy was fed ritalin since he was a little kid and at this point is 100% retarded.

You need a gun because it doesnt matter how strong you are, if a pack of ten niggers attacks you youd still be fucked.

>Goes to the gym
>Trains himself in martial arts
>Watches friend die from a gun instead of teleporting behind him and saying "nothing personal"

Unless you are 7 feets tall and the god of martial arts some skinny manlet can fuck up your shit with a knife.

youtube.com/watch?v=dt6PWuvlNhM

What do people like him think? That there will be less crime without guns in civil homes?

What the fuck do you think will happen, if civillains will get rid off guns, but the criminals with illegals will keep them? America is not Europe.

Henry rollins is a disgrace
I seen jackass videos of him shooting guns.
Also henry rollins is so desperate for money he m.c.'s events for drag queens and tranny's

bump because Henry is based

yeah,

>remaining in the last century
>bringing fists to a gunfight

nigger-tier.

youtu.be/BSizVpfqFtw

The only based version of Rollins is Negan

Henry rollins watched Niggers kill his room mate.
Also in a rollingstone article he admits homosexuals took advantage of him sexually as a teenager.
Henry rollins whole life is one big disgusting joke.

Henry rollins is not based he is a two-faced lier and let homo's molest him as a teenager and now does events for the gay community.

I think the one thing TRS actually contributed to this planet was Henry Rollins impressions. That shit had me choking

Also henry rollins hangs out with jews like rick rubin.
Henry rollins is a idiot and a bullshit artist.

And they never explain how swizerland has more guns per capita than here and less crime than most European countries.

Having niggers and dunecoons is what causes crime. Not guns.

His argument sucks because you can't expect a woman to be able to defend herself against a man without a weapon. He's indirectly condoning rape.

Henry rollins on his spoken word tour says he hates women with breast implants in real life he was dateing women with breast implants like steve-o's ex stripper girlfriend.

Henry rollins is a fraud he will say anything fora dollar.

Pretty much this. It hurts my brain to see so many people, who dont think in more then one step.

Yeah suck that bullet meathead.

Henry rollins couldnt even stop his own self when sexual predators went after him as a teen.

Hank is 5'2"

Henry rollins and his room mate lived in a nigger neighborhood the jew rick rubin drive a rolls royce there the local niggers shoot the room mate trying to rob them.

I shot better men than Rollins in Afghanistan. I don't remember any of them getting close enough to hit me with their hands.

>so how did a punk like you even end up in here?

This is what libtards actually believe.

130 pound fedora-wearing manlets accusing gun owners of being "too weak defend themselves without guns." the Proud Boys fucking you up and giving you wedgies did nothing to give you guys any sense of self-awareness, did it?

Henry rollins is a fraud and a cuck

Henry rollins has experience man on man buttraoe as a child.
He defends homosexuals.
Henry rollins see's niggers murder his white room mate.
Henry rollins defends niggers.
Henry rollins is a cuck.

It doesn't matter how tough you are. A 5'2" guy doesn't stand a chance against a 6'4" guy. That's why guns are the great equalizer.

Henry Rollins is an irrelevant never-was.

Fun fact:
Originally, this scene was highly rehearsed with Harrison ford being chased by the guy with the sword. But ford was illl and doing his best to continue filming. He was not up to the physical exertion and said "what if I just pull out my gun and shoot him?". So they ran with that to continue the shooting schedule.

Epic moment was an accident. The rehearsed scene would have been forgotten if it had made it into the movie.

What also makes it funnier is how he fires the gun softly while moving it forward and back.

>goes to the gym
>practices in martial arts and CQC
>still uses firearms and still learns to shoot them

This shit-tier postering of "you are a coward for using a gun" is stupid as fuck.

Learning to defend yourself means learning to use what you must to do so in a given situation. Sometimes, you'll need a gun, sometimes, you'll need to know how to deal with physical assault while learning to give/take blows.

Only a fool uses the "coward" excuse when it comes to self defense. A smart and more learned approach would be to gauge the situation and know what to do and when in order to ensure the best results when it comes to defending oneself and others.

Henry Rollins is a little bitch.
A half inch piece of metal going 2200 ft/s with precision is tougher than he is.
Now go KYS OP. You are worthless to the tribe.

Henry rollins is a cuck he defends gay marriage and other gay stuff publicy
Henry rollins had his anus raped by a man when he was a teen.

Henry rollins is a bottom and a lgbt activist.

youtube.com/watch?v=o-xMkHgan0Y

You need both.

You need raw physical strength so you are the most useful person during a disaster.

Are you going to shoot someone to safety or shoot rubble off someone?

Are you going to shoot supplies to disaster zones?

And yes, you need to know how to use a gun.

Martial arts is also a must because you can't always shoot and kill someone giving you shit.

Fuck........

>>doesn't train martial arts

nothing wrong with guns to avoid this.

Oh hi Henry.

How's your boyfriend?

What's that? "Dead", you say?

Shot in the head as he pleaded for his life and you ran away like a coward, abadoning him?

That's sad.

Shame you didn't have a gun to fend off your attackers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic_traumatic_encephalopathy

>been hit in the head a few times in my life
>got in a fight with 5 people around 7 years ago
>got the shit kicked out of me
>head stomped on for at least a couple of minutes
>was never the same after it
>look at symptoms of CTE
>been experiencing stage 1 and 2 symptoms for years along with random suicidal thoughts
>also experience what I can only describe as noise in my head which makes me prone to anxiety in social situations and it's becoming more frequent

I'll be fine right?

Hopefully.
There are people waaaaay worse off than you.

the cte pic is probably from a 70 year old football player.

youtu.be/kSHCWWfxa5Y

Yeah, unless you're a professional fighter you're probably not gonna get CTE unless you spar like a complete moron.

>rollins was literally a fatty that worked at haagen das

Yeah, it's nothing I can't manage right now; as far as anyone I know is concerned I'm completely fine but I'm just worried about it getting worse over time.

Why is he so angry?

>go to the gym
>train in asian dancing
>get shot and die