ANTIFA RALLY

On July 1st antifa is holding a rally in Gettysburg, they plan on bringing confederate flags and burning them. They most likely will be armed due to the recent Alexandria shootings so be careful

>spend 2 weeks making cheap confederate flags
>go to rally
>pretend to be antifa
>sell those dumb fuckers some flags to burn
>???
>profit

well, i know how im spending the next 2 weeks.

Shit man good idea

Oh my god who the fuck cares. Whatever happened to "not your personal army"?

op is just informing us of a neckbeard mouthbreather convention you stupid fuck

Well, there is those who wish to fight antifa and there's faggots like you that are too scared to do something about domestic terrorists.

Nu-male alert

WONDERING IF THEY REALIZE THE SOUTH WON AT GETTYSBURG?

Nigga what the south didn't win it ended the southern campaign into norther territory

Bring some fag flags and burn em.

>Desecrate Graves in Gettysburg
This gets me mad user. THIS GETS ME REAL FUCKING MAD! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

wtf is going on here lmao?

>Gettysburg
Why? I live about 45 minutes from there, and there's nothing there. It's just small town that sells antiques and cheap Civil War trinkets and shit. Why wouldn't they go to Harrisburg or something? Literally no one is going to care.

Because Civil War, dweeb.

Plus Harrisburg PD more likely to bust faces.

Hopefully these guys catch the beating they're begging for.

So they're going to harass a bunch of old people and burn Confederate flags like that's supposed to trigger the people living there? Gettysburg was a northern town that defeated the Confederates. It's fucking retarded.

But I'm already aware of Sup Forums

These fucking flakes are weak willed tests. I'd be surprised if many showed up at all.

They'll be coming from that sewer in Harrisburg, where they should stay.

I'm not saying I understand the reasoning, just that it is their reasoning.

Your all a bunch of class cucks

It's just going to be fucking stupid. They're going to get there, and realize that there's nothing there, burn a flag and get back in their cars and go home to York or Harrisburg looking like idiots. I'm wondering if I should go and film these guys.

I certainly wouldn't go out of my way to. I'll make the trip down if it picks up steam.

Most likely it will be the 15-19 year old edgelords burning flags purchased with mommy's money.

I don't see it picking up steam either.

>antifa holding a rally in rural Pennsylvania

I think this will finally be the time when a commie gets shot by somebody with a CC permit

this was back in 2012 or something. competing mine unions were having simultaneous protests and they fucking hated each other. they start attacking each other and vandalising valuable mining equipment. police step in to calm shit down but a bunch of miners drugged up go and attack them. police open fire with rubber bullets and a cupple of niggers die. this also completely ruined foreign investors trust in sa mining and plunged us into a second recession

Why would the libtards want to do that it clearly doesn't benefit them. If the history is traceable then there is room for the rest of the world to make fun of it. Why do they want to get rid of that? I kinda like the american retard stereotype.

It's going to be a bunch of dudes that look like pic related standing at the gas station by their old pickup trucks looking at these dipshits like "wtf?" It's going to be so awkward lol.

I hope the restless Confederate soldier ghosts haunt the shit out of them.

I live pretty close to gettysburg. This might be a good time to legally kill these faggots.

FBI pls

Only if they attack first. Don't be some larping NEET asshole and go on what appears to be a politically motivated death squad act. You'll ruin it for the rest of us.

Pretty sure you won't make a profit there bong

Ruin what? /pol are the real cucks. The leftist trash have been burning cities and ruining my country and its children non stop worse and worse every passing year. You people all larp you want you great happening but because you are fucking cucks there will never be one.

20 years from now you will all be minorities under the heel of niggers, spics, and moslems, still paying them to destroy our countries and breed us out of existance. That is how it plays out. Slow and painful.

Because you cucks sit by idle crying on the internet while they go out in numbers and minorities suck your taxes dry while you hump a shit 9-5.