Was this caused by gentrification? Were flammable outside materials to blame?

and what about the practice of putting on cheap shit outside of a building to make it look less shitty instead of investing in the building itself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xY59mR44TLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wasn't the tower in an upscale neighborhood? Wouldn't that be the opposite of gentrification? What's the term, urban blight?

The fire was caused by a low I.Q. ethiopian.
This is not the white man's problem.

>urban blight

oh you poor rich people

This.
Sure the design was outdated for modern safety and the refurbisher was a joke, but it's still some nigger who started the fire by trying a ramadan BBQ in his living room.

also I am pretty sure when you actually look at the hallways and stairs they would be full of shit that would block your path in such situations.

>Were flammable outside materials to blame?
>to blame

You make it sound like what happened was somehow a bad thing.

Was there anything valuable lost?

Reminds me of this
But sound isolated foam sprayed with flammableblack black paint.
youtu.be/xY59mR44TLs
This video is the only thing that has given me nightmares several nights in a row.
Fuck clubs man

That young Italian couple on the top floor

caused by competition in the eurozone, three are no laws protecting local labor so contracts are given to gipsies from Eastern Europe who use shit materials.
Its another symptom of the EU fucking over local labor. EU is to blame.

They were probably refugees-welcoming globalists. Who else would have lived in that tower?

How could the rescue services tell if the residents were burnt or just regular nig?

2 white pensioners

Poor students probably, is being poor a reason for them to be killed??
Question is why do you conceal your flag like the edgy faggot coward you are.
Which mongrel cesspit do you hail from???

>Poor students
>students

99% chance of them being liberal cucks.

Austria, btw. Why are you asking? Knowing that, do you now have any lead to backtrace me to inform the cyber police for unallowed opinions on a chinese comic forum?

No, I'm just tired of edgy cowards that are ashamed of their own flag.
Gives you more room to LARP like the spoiled kid you are.

Some goat fucker probably fucked up his bomb lab. The explosives these guys like to use has to sit in the refrigerator. This became some four lions type shit.

Stop projecting.

a low I.Q. ethiopian who was building a bomb in his kitchen.
You really believe the official story?
>My fridge blew up
>I was just keeping some milk cool and all of a sudden me bloomin fridge exploded
>Ere I was chillin me popsicles and me fridge blows up

It's nonsense. The cunt was watching ISIS videos and building a bomb in his kitchen and he fucked up.

90% some jihadis were trying to synthesize explosives.