Brit/pol/ - Roger Scruton Edition

>New secret home office report reveals an extra 250,000 illegal immigrants a year
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/15/hundreds-thousands-illegal-immigrants-drop-radar-uk-every-year/

>Protesters charge into Kensington town hall at rally in support of London tower fire victims
twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/875736709840814080

>PM orders public inquiry into tower fire
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40291227

>Two soldiers die after tank incident in Pembrokeshire
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-40296544

>Police are "open-minded" over terror being a potential motive
news.sky.com/story/armed-police-arrest-man-near-parliament-10917377

>Brexit negotiations start on Monday
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40293260

>Sinn Fein accuses May of breaching Good Friday Agreement as she seeks deal with DUP for Ian Paisley's party to prop her up in power
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4606740/The-Queen-s-Speech-place-WEDNESDAY.html

>The empty homes of rich people in Kensington should be SEIZED to house Grenfell Tower residents made homeless by fire, says Jeremy Corbyn
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4607894/Homes-rich-Kensington-SEIZED-says-Corbyn.html

Thread Video: youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rs3DZd8CaAk&list=PLqwjlcqe3FQdtdxeRa1KETbO1m7a94cdR&index=1
youtu.be/xoybTk6TEX4
strawpoll.me/13217447/r
archive.is/j4zaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Start buying Hijabs

FIRST FOR WALES

Stop forcing memes.

When the boomers die, this is what we'll be left with.

Bring on 2022

I view the roses,
I feel myself harden,
It's still hot out,
Perfect for a wank in the garden

Why do you always create threads fucking 30 posts too early?

Despite this being an anonymous board that prides itself on this fact - there are people amongst us who believe themselves to be particularly special and above all others here. They believe that their posts and opinions are more highly valued and more important than the contributions of others - these people are known as tripfags.

They are a rotten pustulent cancer that has destroyed this board - along with their allies: The Karenposters and the miscellaneous food item posters - they have worked tirelessly to derail all forms of rational discussion in favour of their rampant egomania. Their almost unquenchable narcissism has derailed countless discussion and caused a great rift between the formerly united posters of Brit/pol/.

You can stop tripfags by simply not responding to them ever. You can hide and filter tripcodes by going to the [SETTINGS] link at the bottom of the page and adding their tripcode to the FILTER option. BE SURE TO HIDE POST STUBS.

This will improve your experience here tenfold - as it has done mine.
TRIPCODES TO ADD TO THE FILTER LIST!
!!sD6h8LgcbfU
!!QzsVseG+8V9
!!hf1gYlduTsB
!!sD0UmouIGCJ
!!spag5sNh5f7
!!pe/WI0WvgxN
!!XKy4PC1RH+2
!khan0DfcYs
!mweAve86e6
!xi8/JKFwzo
!!ThhQM/i4Nz8
!I6NTH72U2IX
!!jMRRjuYLt5i

Is it all over for May?

Comfy thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=Rs3DZd8CaAk&list=PLqwjlcqe3FQdtdxeRa1KETbO1m7a94cdR&index=1

People born in 1999 have the vote this year.
When the last person born in 1999 dies in this century, the world will end.

Looks like a cross between Hitchens and that BNP guy

this. i always end up waiting in the old thread and everyone moved...

Roger's crutons

Leftists love this data because it shows only retirees vote Tory but I love it because it BTFO's the leftist narrative about "muh old racist people only vote UKIP"

Because its a tripfag. Do not expect them to follow any normal etiquette or any common conventions of posting. They view themselves as particularly special and above other posters. Why else do they use a tripcode when it is completely unnecessary and contributes nothing to the thread?

Reminder to not watch TV:

youtu.be/xoybTk6TEX4

strawpoll.me/13217447/r
strawpoll.me/13217447/r
strawpoll.me/13217447/r
strawpoll.me/13217447/r

They are easy to manipulate if you know how.

trooping of the colour BTFO

we are only accelerating towards the end

strap me in and take me towards the abyss at light speed, my lord.

i bet that picture has hardly changed for the past 30 years or so tho
it just wobbles a few % either way

Yeah, have we heard about how diverse the giant kebab victims are yet? Like we did with the stabbings?

"Tell me, where is this place that men call Hell?"

>Those 4 migrants that managed to move with the hull and end up on top of it
Natural selection in action

You think? "Conservatives" are simply nostalgists; they have no moral principals to keep, and they wish for catharsis.

boomers are operating a scorched-earth policy.

fuck-em.

everything is their fault. they sold everyone down the river.

pure cunts

>Being deported to rural eastern europe
Where do I sign up for this forcible deportation?

Muslim clothing ban = more Western look on shitskins = more social acceptance = more integration = more race mixing = faster British genocide

Support Islamic right for self determination

This is a journey that has been long in the making. Don't blame them entirely.

Its interesting how the media has complete U turned from tory shills to absolute Pro Corbyn, even the daily mayal is having a campaign against May

Agreed. Was I the person who made this argument to you some weeks ago?

I think it already was - this tragedy just forms the perfect excuse.

Because they know for sure he would give them as soft a Brexit as possible. Meanwhile May has a ton of pressure on her from the hardcore Leavers within her own party that she tried to overwhelm with the election.

Happens to me too kek

they could've stopped it.....and they didn't

no Queen’s Speech in 2018.

The right wing media are turning on may as they want someone that will follow their orders as new tory leader

Probably because things have fucked up on them. May was supposed to throw the election but still enough people voted Tory to keep her in power. I think they're planning to fuck the economy but they want the hot potato to land in Corbyn's hands and burn him and his ideology hard so the Tories can just waltz back in when they fall.

I think a few of us were discussing this.

explains what this means

Is Joyce yet another Triplord master thread craftsman?

Britain is in danger and only one man can save it

who else loves Muslim qts?

i dont love anyone

At this point its hard to see how she can last, first the election, then the lack of any public admission of failure after the shitshow, then having to make a deal with the DUP, and now her robotic response to the negro inferno

The paper's are turning against her because there isn't much point defending her

Every year the Queen does a speech where she says the name of each refugee we took in during the last year, welcoming them to the country.

First for Aquatic Mammals.

He's been working out for it!

Nope. I just know what (((integration))) is

Hnnnng

Hotter the hell.

(but not as hot as London tower blocks!)

The Queen makes a speech at the start of every parliamentary session laying out what the government hopes to achieve, this is then voted on, a no vote is usually taken as a vote of no confidence in the PM

No speech means no vote on a speech, making May's position a little bit more tenable

I'd just like to take a moment to thank you Brits for producing Roger Scruton.

They're getting hard Brexit done this speech.

No need for a speech in 2018 to state we're carrying on with negotiations.

Thanks. Makes sense for May to stay on until Brexit is over. After that she can fuck off.

I do try

Usually every year the government will set out their plan for the following 12 months. This plan forms part of what is known as the Queen's Speech (the Queen will address members of both houses in a ceremony in the House of Lords in which she will announce the government's plan).
The Queen's speech is voted on in parliament.

Should a government be unable to pass a speech through the house, then their position may become untenable and another election called.

This will be referred to as the King's Speech when Lizzie croaks.

However instead of a single year, this will be extended to two years between said speeches.

Nothing, Britain is dead.

He's a good lad.

I don't know mate.

My thermometer at home read 34C (93F) this afternoon. In comparison, I reckon those flats can't have been anymore than about 30 considering the heat today.

oh boy

Yes, the Brady era is about to begin.

Please register and upvote
_ttps://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/17/tower-block-fire-warnings-grenfell-victims#comment-100550428

I know, but still

Archive the shills
archive.is/j4zaU

What was the comment? It's now been deleted.

Welcome to Brit/pol, fellow Chosen.

They are driven entirely my emotion. Just shift their perspective.

how civic

Is this even allowed?

Why do you care about brexit if you don't even know enough about the British government to know what the Queen's speech does?
Its not going to be some ebin kick out the dirty foreigners party, its at best going to be a messy separation from an undemocratic trading bloc and renegotiation of free trade arrangements, we're still going to import pakis by the bucket load

Daily reminder that true Conservative Brits support Israel, we don't support the paki Palestinians here.

Muslims BTFO!

It's just LARPing, we like to pretend that the Monarch is still the executive through such acts, but in reality should she actually exercise her right to manipulate the outcomes of such things it would conflict with the precedent set for over 300 years and spur on republicanism. She can't even overturn the media (Diana), let alone the government.

>Not shooping pengest munch in there somewhere
And you call yourself a yank

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Do not respond to tripfags.

That looks like it was built yesterday

Dithering May is useless anyway

Why am i forced to pay for this shit?

>used to laugh at people who bought into the grand conspiracy "illuminati" and "mason" shit
>i've become one of them

I think I've descended into a pit from which there is no escape.

He's dead and he isn't coming back.

You aren't. Don't own a TV.

SIR Roger Scruton, remarkably, one of the few examples I can think of the correct use of the honours system.

How does it stand that not knowing what exactly the Queen's speech is means I shouldn't care about Brexit? I don't give shit to Brits for not knowing something about the American government when they express interest in it.

DEMS SOME PENG MUNCH AT THAT INN MERLIN

Tony "I love Israel" Robinson

I can see why he's suddenly become more prominent.

g-good evening anonsenpais...

Those waters run deep lad.

You can identify yourself without being a tripfag, fellow user. Just saying. I could have been lewd and said
>COCKS!
However, I discreetly posted a picture instead. There is NO Need for tripfags/namefags in 2017.

forgive me lad

Listening to Are Rog's Radio 4 dialogues is so comfy.