Who is the most redpilled man in the world, and why is it David Icke?

Who is the most redpilled man in the world, and why is it David Icke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/79u0Zh4ebus
hpanwoforum.freeforums.org/index.php?sid=6fe2321a216f2963c97fba23cf030792
sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Me. I am. It's me.

Icke can take a hike, Mike.

kill yourself

Nah man. it's actually me

that kike dyke Icke can bike where he likes, mike

I guess it's underage day on Sup Forums again

well replace repitlians by jews and he is

Here:
youtu.be/79u0Zh4ebus

David Ike I don't like

Icke was really on the ball for a little while, but something happened. Now he's more of an arrogant cunt who believes any string of plants the jewluminati feed to him. He used to be a threat to their mind control system. Now he is not. Now he just leads young people into a point of view that alienates and isolates them from fucking their entire life, and gives them no guidance about how to live with those beliefs

Aye because we should all just worship this dude who has been proved wrong on some of the things he's said like 20 times already.

He's probably right about a lot of the things he says but he's way too easily manipulated by crazy ideas and theories, seems like he doesn't reject any conspiracy that comes across his desk.

Just copy my post and make it better why don't you

he was spoiled the beginning. The first conspiracy theory of his was "tolerance vibes connecting us all for harmony"

He also doesn't care what happens to him or his followers because it's literally just schizophrenia

Been to one of his talks. Was great value, lasted like 8 hours and he makes a lot of sense.

Even if you don't believe everything, it gives you an idea of how to view the world and what's going on from a different angle.

Easy to dismiss him based on the few sound bites that are usually rolled out.

Alot of his earlier stuff about how the elite families manipulate the mass population psychologically were dead, spot on.

Then he started to believe that the elite families were reptile aliens, and a bunch of other shit. He's not worth a damn anymore as a leader. Still more useful than Alex "controlled op MKultra victim" Jones

Thats not Eric Dubay

>Still more useful than Alex "controlled op MKultra victim" Jones

are you sure about that? Alex is pretty useless but probably still better than fucking reptilians, at least his platform uses conspiracies from across the board

Flat earthers are fucking retarded who need to be lobotomized and castrated

>lobotomised

Sure, try bring us down to your level

So redpilled

He's redpilled because he goes beyond fear, loathing and scapegoating and he carries on towards Gnostic.

but he doesn't offer any solution apart from the new-age all is love and vibration bullshit

>He also doesn't care what happens to him or his followers

True, look at the Daisygate incidents, he really didn't give a fuck about the abused, vulnerable and confused people turning up in communities around him.
He thought he could do more good claiming 'the moon is not real' whilst all the people who said they were child abuse or MK survivors who'd gathered on his official forum ended up feeling more betrayed and pushed around than ever.

Daisygate?

The last time I clicked on an 'URGENT' Alex Jones link there was a minute or two of traumatizing footage of terrorism and war then he started hyping whatever he was going to say as his most important message ever

So I turned it off of course.
It was like hypnosis with stress induction instead of relaxation.
Disgusting MK energies there, a real Truth seeker would never stoop that low.

>but he doesn't offer any solution apart from the new-age all is love and vibration bullshit

That could be a good skill if you're into reiki, no wait . . . he hasn't cured his own arthritis.

>Daisygate?

It was a long time ago, The first time was something to do with Icke's right hand man using a false ID called Daisy to spy something like that

Daisygate2; the same webmaster was caught spying on private messages and a witch hunt ensued when caught

The Sonia Poultin incident might have been called Daisygate 3
I don't know whats still running out of the forums that the refugees from the Ickestag moved onto. (Some of them are probably still bitter because betrayals a bitch to deal with psychologically)

This one looks active and it's run by a decent bloke who's got his own truther radio show. There might still be some Daisygaters there.
hpanwoforum.freeforums.org/index.php?sid=6fe2321a216f2963c97fba23cf030792

This one's slowed down, but it might still be funny
sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/

There was an infinite love forum as well which is pretty dead. They all went psycho one spring time and it never recovered.

>Daisygate2; the same webmaster was caught spying on private messages and a witch hunt ensued when caught

To clarify the Icke forum had a witch hunt against those who were warning other forum members what had happened. There were mass bannings.

until he concedes that by evil interdimensional reptilians, he actually means jews, he's mediocre.
he came this far, he might as well go all the way and name the jew.

I don't think he will. He's always said things like he feels sorry for the jews because they're being stitched up by a minority.

He hates Zionism though.

David Ike can suck my pipe.