>>130339183

>worldnewsdailyreport.com/argentina-128-year-old-man-claims-he-is-adolf-hitler/
There's only one source. I think this is fake.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/indonesia/berita_indonesia/2016/09/160902_indonesia_mbah_gotho_manusia_tertua
today.com/health/world-s-oldest-living-person-violet-brown-emma-morano-dies-t110465
twitter.com/AndrewHolnessJM/status/853320738987757569
youtube.com/watch?v=H35anncPp6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Su9gQTITzv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

>looks nothing like Hitler
>"hi, i'm Hitler"

posting under a jewish false flag

Sage

Old people look nothing like their young selves

Ask him a question only Hitler would know the answer to. Then we will know if it's Hitler.

how fake was the holocaust?

Even if he's not Hitler, he would have to be autistic enough to claim so.
/ourguy/?

Complete bullshit.

Pe-paw there is just trying to do a nice thing for his grandchildren by publishing a book.

>128 years old
Seems legit.

Holy shit, if you look closely at his moles/freckles they kinda match with the Fuhrer's

>Only 90's kids will get this.

still , if he has enough information to publish a biography it would mean that he is infact an ex-nazi.

remove him from this world

>The oldest verified person on record is French woman Jeanne Calment (1875–1997), who lived to the age of 122 years, 164 days.

retards

I want to believe though

>128 years old.
Doesn't that make him, like, the oldest person ever?

Yea given that Hitler seemed to have been developing serious health problems during the war I find it hard to believe that he would have been able to live to see 80 let alone 128

>He's my number one dad!
That was so fucking funny, kek.

If he's Adolf fucking Hitler he wouldn't be RECORDED at his real age you fucking mong

Obviously it was fake. Just a plea to get the Germans to waste money on the space race

if you do a reverse image search hitlers wiki comes up, cant believe they believe this bs

I read this article. This man said his autobiography will be available is September.

SEPTEMBER...As in "see you in September" september.

As in, the GERMAN ELECTIONS September.

THE TRUE FUEHRER WILL RETURN!

the guy on the right is such a handsome man. may i ask for his name?

This was written by a satire newspaper.

How likely do you think it is that Adolf motherfucking Hitler not only faked his death and fooled both the Allies and the Jews but lived to be the oldest person in history?

>shut up Wesley

If we're quick we can meme into power in Argentina and see what happens

There was some dude in indonesia or somewhere who died last month. supposedly in his 160s i think

I call bullshit, I need an article to back up

Probably less likely than shuffling a deck of cards to have 4 back to back royal flushes.

I don't actually believe this shit at all. (Although it is kinda funny/interesting how the story almost sort of works.) I'm just saying the fact that he would be older than the oldest recorded person doesn't alone technically "disprove" the story.

Berdasarkan pengakuan Sodimedjo alias Mbah Gotho yang lantas dimasukkan pada Kartu Tanda Penduduk (KTP), dirinya lahir di Klaten, Jawa Tengah, 31 Desember 1870 lampau. Artinya, jika pengakuan Mbah Gotho benar, dia hampir berusia 146 tahun, melampaui rekor manusia tertua dari Jepang yaitu 112 tahun.

rough translation: guy registered for indo SSN in 1870 and the guy is still living and is older than the oldest guy from japan. 146 vs 112

bbc.com/indonesia/berita_indonesia/2016/09/160902_indonesia_mbah_gotho_manusia_tertua

If any of you believes this you are all retarded, I am the real Hitler.

“Sometimes, he would forget who I was and where he was. He looked like he was in trance, and he would start talking about Jews and demons. Then he’d come back to normal.”
wow

you know about plastic surgery, right?.
128 years old its the part were it gets retarded

today.com/health/world-s-oldest-living-person-violet-brown-emma-morano-dies-t110465

Really weird that there's like an active leaderboard for this shit.

Also strange that this guy essentially congratulated someone on someone else's death:
twitter.com/AndrewHolnessJM/status/853320738987757569

That just sounds like some shitty identity theft investigation.

>Hello, sir. We noticed a queer point in your records; they show that you're well over 120 years old!
>"O-oh haha... n-no I really am that old...!"
>My apologies, sir. Sorry to bother you!

Hitler here, I'm long dead.

>Using Gypsy flag instead of natsoc flag

>a meth head who ran a country and fucked up the biggest war in history and had mental issues lives to 128 years old

Ask him where the secret nazi gold is hidden or those SS rings were hidden (or whatever they were...Im sure the Real hitler would know where they were hidden)

Indsider of the film production industry here. The truth is Hitler didn't exist in the first place. The leaders of the German regime are what we in the film industry call "characters". From Heydrich to Hitler, all of the Nazi elite of Germany were actors from the UK, primarily Wales. Interesting fact: Reinhard Heydrich was actually Francis Innes-Ker, the Duke of Roxburghe's brother and Churchill's cousin. Most of the rallies, except for the military march ones, were filmed in Pinewood Studios, UK, with help of the British intelligence agency.
All of what Hitler did was pre-planned and acted to ENGINEER a false cautionary tale against nationalism and provide an excuse to destroy Europe. The Jews have been playing 4D chess for decades.

the ultimate redpill

Interesting fact: Hitler died in hospital during the First World War from his wounds. The international clique (the you-know-who) sent in a military intelligence agent to take on the identity of the dead soldier called Adolf Hitler. That's right. Hitler "started off" as a spy. This is well-documented. He was sent in with many other plants to subvert the German Worker's Party and turn it into the fake party that would later be scapegoated as the evil result of nationalism.

Cruelest trick Q ever played.

Instead he turned into a beta nu-male looking thing

Why do old peoples' eyes sink back into their head like that?

It's the skin around the eye that changes.
The brows wither and the eye "bags" deflate and wrinkle, creating a sunken illusion.

I'm going to need a large scoope of sauce with this

>He says he’s decided to come out of hiding after the Israeli secret services officially abandoned their policy of pursuing former Nazi war criminals last year.

Hitler trusting jews. XD
Still, wonder what the book will be.

SPIRIT OF ADOLF HITLER COMING BACK!

youtube.com/watch?v=H35anncPp6Y

But cnn told me trump was hitler

Whos the fake news

I can see it. My great grandfather smoked 2 packs a day until he died at the age of 108

I'm sorry, what's your point exactly?

If someone changes their flags they are either leafs or poos

Point taken.

He has that weird gap in the side of his teeth that Hitler does. I hope it's Adolf, I want to hear his side of the story.

so if i do as many things (((they))) say are unhealthy i will live longer? makes sense really. if anybody is able to find the cure for death Hitler seems like the guy to be able to do it.

Or just faggots.

No jackass. Everyone is different. He can be a total health nut and die at the age of 30 or you can live a life of hard partying and hard labor and die at 100 plus

There's no correlation between eating healthy and a longer life, unless you think there is.

IT'S A SAtiracal site you dolts

Seems legit

what do you mean

Are you talking about the sitcom Heil Honey I'm home?

>Heil Honey I'm Home! is a British sitcom, written by Geoff Atkinson and produced in 1990, that was cancelled after one episode. It centres on fictionalised versions of Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun, who live next door to a Jewish couple, Arny and Rosa Goldenstein.[3] The show spoofs elements of mid-20th century American sitcoms and is driven by Hitler's inability to get along with his neighbours. It caused controversy when broadcast and has been called "perhaps the world's most tasteless situation comedy".

Regardless. This is what every Sup Forumstard is going to be like when they reach this guy's age.

LOL the kid in the back

No.

who knows with asians though

all they eat is fish rice and leaves

I use the EU flag in case I say something Burgerishly stupid.

>be 128
>realize god doesn't want you so he keeps you alive
>have to come up with some kind of shit theory to try and get other people to kill you as quickly as possible.

See, same fucked up tooth.

This . Haven't seen a wagon wheel in a long fuckin while

youtube.com/watch?v=Su9gQTITzv8

There was one that made a huge mistake and got bashed for a solid hour until he quit.

> ask question only hitler would know the answer to
> his answer
> no way to verify if the answer is correct
> only hitler knows the answer

Sup Forums is getting dumber by the day

that nostril flares alone shows it isnt him

give him a radio show