Are white people capable of emotion?

are white people capable of emotion?
serious question

Emotions are for women and nu males

No

>serious question
Lie

Yes, but people with extreme autism who fantasize about having a pussy and fucking the columnine boys are not. Now delet this shit thread before it gets bumped

are black people?

Waifus come before empathy

Sometimes I feel like Patrick Bateman without the money, job or skin routine

>serious question
I think white people are the only people capable of emotion. What other race do you see bending over backwards to help shitskins? White people have so much emotion that we're killing ourselves at the expense of others to do good.

I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust.

yes and more so than other races, i have studied human emotions for over a decade now, (pure sub saharans seem to feel very few if any emotions other than incoherent rage).
not to let all whites off the hook, but severe apathy among whites can usually be traced to some cause such as sexual abuse, drug addiction, fetal alcohol syndrome, etc.

No so stay the fuck out of white countries.

So far I have heard 0 about this in the media.

>fantasize about having a pussy and fucking the columnine boys

Oh my!

We need a new letter after LGBTQ for that

If white people had no emotion, what's stopping them from genociding every muslim and other shitskins invading and destroying their countries?

This

Why are you asking Sup Forums? There are no white people here. Try Sup Forums. It's all trap threads now and everyone knows white people love girls with dicks.

White people are probably the most emotional of all races t b h. Probably too much for thier own good.

Yes. But not in the same way you mean.

No, so you should stop fucking with us and leave us alone.

Only rage and hatred.

Not when you niggers and fags push us far enough back in the corner and we can't BTFO any more. When we come out swinging and we don't stop until you are a pile of bloody mashed up flesh pile and we spit on the pile that used to be you and we have no emotion about it... just know that you made us like that because you mistook our tolerance for weakness and you got too big for your britches.
tl;dr No.

Are black people capable of intelligence?

Yes, not sure if the same can be said about inferior races.

Fear.

No.
Now piss off.

I had emotions once. It was awful.

The issue of modern Whites is that they listen to their emotions TOO MUCH. How is this a question?

cringr

Do not ask that.
Ask yourself :
How to avoid pissing them of.
We do not chimpout.
We open camps and send deathsquads.
Wanna Pink triangle and some trendy pyjamas ?
No ?
Then be quiet and stay away from us.

No, but I do know that this face people make right before I stab them is called fear
It's pretty interesting actually

cringeee

Empathy is the biggest weakness of white people, what makes white people vulnerable. Whites are at the forefront of caring also for other tribes than their own, animal rights, anti-discrimination, etc. White-majority societies are easily the most secure, just, and least discriminatory, which is why non-whites want to live in them.