How was he able to do this without running and screaming?

How was he able to do this without running and screaming?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w211KOQ5BMI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fSgQ75m55m0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Monk drugs

Meditation and self-hypnosis are real things, OP, just difficult to master to that degree.

Divine Intellect

Discipline.

Take notes millenials - thats how you protest.

I'VE
GOT
BALLS
OF
STEEL

You really think they are able to do that without drugs?

try it and let us know

youtube.com/watch?v=w211KOQ5BMI

high as fuck that mad cunt

By Will alone.

when you reach a higher plane of existence this is nothing pain is nothing religion changes the mind of the one who will pray for example the brain and gives strenght

Transcendental meditation.

Meth or opiates.

TOP KEK

He put himself into a meditative state, also burning to death isn't actually supposed to be that painful of a way to go, I'd bet that most of the pain subsided pretty quickly seeing as his nerve endings/pain receivers would have burned up by then

It's speculated that it's not that bad burning horribly to death since your nerve endings are the first to go. You might even feel euphoric since you'll be having a massive endorphin rush.

must suck being a child/jew that seeks some sort of explanation for things he cannot grasp

Wish I had that webm of an African nig getting his dick skinned like a carrot and just standing there looking up with his arms folded like he didn't even notice it.
People can withstand a lot of pain when they really commit to doing something, especially when they've spent most of their lives learning to control how they react to stimuli like that monk.
Read up on Buddhist methods of pain management and you might understand how he did that.

What

A lot of discipline to stay still at first, but after the initial pain your nerve endings burn away and you don't feel it.
If you watch videos of people burning alive they just sort of calmly give up and sit/lie down after a bit.

I have done it once. I let someone give me a 3rd degree burn with a lighter when I was 15 and dying for goth pussy. However I can't image doing it to my whole body.

The nerve endings thing is BS. Look of cartel or isis vids of people burning. They suffer till the very last breath.
Speaking of breath - you cant.

Did.. .. Did you get that pussy, user?

Fuck I remember that one.

what do you think?

so no

hey

Why.........

Pain can't hurt you if you choose to ignore it. This is one of the ultimate red-pills that few people ever take or manage to appreciate properly.

No but it doesn't matter I got her admiration for the next few years. She thought I was some kind of God.

and now you scream about niggers and jews on Sup Forums

Is he OK?

Pain is an electrical impulse running from damaged nerve endings to the central nervous system. It purpose is to inform the body that something is wrong so that it may begin to correct the problem. Its often our estimate of the injury that causes the pain to be more severe than it is in reality, panic only sends the body further into shock and increases the likelihood of further damage. Pain is bearable when we can accept the damage and find a rational solution to the problem causing the pain.

what the hell,

literally just what the hell...

Mumma fed him his tendies

He had a cheeky cone or two before evolving into a fire

Underrated post.

They miss read the instructions for removing the foreskin

Maybe the instructions were in cursive?

Off his fucking tits mate, he didn't mean to set himself on fire, bong explosion, happens sometimes

Or they just can't read.

I don't mind nigs or Jews.

no fap

ok

im pretty sure he did it through will

Digits confirm

this pic has a strange beauty to it... truly a great photograph

by using what is basically self hypnosis (meditation) to turn off pain

Well it highlights how superior certain eastern sects are to most of the west. What is being nailed to a cross compared to this?

The power if Yakub

>it's speculated
By people who have never burned to death, yeah. Heh

If yakub did what? Don't leave me hanging!

I would be more impressed if he did this without gasoline.

What a nice prayer.

He also drunk gasoline too, so burning from the inside ..
The joke back in the day was hes name ,

About three hours longer

in the original article, the reporter describes how the monk drank a litter of gasoline an hour before the event. apparently it numbs the central nervous system.

He reached his nirvana in the end

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fSgQ75m55m0

So that's how the abos do it...

You are everything wrong with this world. The epitome of Jew indoctrination. This kind of hopeless attachment to the material is exactly what Buddhism teaches against. The war on consciousness is very real. Greed has poisoned men's souls. You make me sick.

I'd rather be crucified I think.

>T. Buddhist nu-male

Has it goosestepped us into misery?

yeah man, Buddhist monks spend so much time in meditation they can do amazing things

look into Tumo meditation, a sect of Tibetan Buddhists have figured out how to control their metabolism in order to increase their body temperature and basically be immune to the cold (for a time at least)

He was in the burning mood

>to that degree.

I'm not a Buddhist. But I have meditated once or twice. I used to be an atheist until I saw/felt/became God. Also, I'm a degenerate hedonist, and I'm older than you. Nice projecting though.

Fuck you he won't do what you tell him

The Taoists were even more impressive with Am Gong. Think Wim Hoff, only they applied it to many different things.

By being a fucking badass

Trips don't lie. Hitler handed absolute power to the Jews.

>yin yang ios 7 symbol
What did you mean by this gramps?

I did the exact same retarded thing. Still got the scar and I didn't get a shag out of it.

That I downloaded it off Google images? Was that supposed to be clever?

>be buddahist monk
>get sent to hell for not believing in Christ
>fire doesn't even effect you
Checkmate Jesus

>burning to death isn't actually supposed to be that painful of a way to go

You must have not seen that ISIS execution video where they lit the two guys on fire. Spoilers: [spoiler]it was painful[/spoiler]

No, I was just short a (you). Since you alluded to it, though, curious about your age range and background. You seem to be trying to pull off a Sup Forums version of Steven Segal.

Pretty sure that was more panic than anything, I'd flip my shit if I was lit on fire

For what purpose... Were they doing a fucked up circumcision or was this punishment for rape or what?

It's part of a rite of passage ritual in some african tribe. You can google it and find all sorts of medical papers about how their dicks rot off from infection.

How so? What spurious claims have I made?

You said you were older than me. That piqued my curiosity.

iaintclickingthatshitnigga.jpg

Mind over matter, the insect people may be a bit retarded but one thing they did was take Hinduism from a garbage poo in loo meme and turn it into a mentally taxing ideology that allowed you actual control over your own body

Poland knows about burning things in protest how many times have you guys burnt down that faggot monument now 5 or 6?

Women don't want to fuck you when they are amazed by you. They want to worship you like most people.

BIG ASS FUGGIN BALLLLLLLS

>t. retard who thinks that psychology is a meme and lacks practical real world application

Underrated post.

He probably stopped being able to feel anything after the first couple of seconds nerve damage coupled with going into shock

>How was he able to do this without running and screaming?

They get shitfaced drunk on rice wine.

Burning to death is literally the third worst way to die there is
Only electrocution and drowning is worse

I did that same exact thing at 16. Was drunk though. I still remember I took 3 turns and lasted 9, 14, and 23 seconds. I still have a scar the size of a nectarine on my arm.

>when you become so powerful you're actually a transcendent cuck

What's it like knowing you went in for goth pussy and came out with nothing to show for it except some stupid slut who wouldn't even put out for you?

We wuz monkz