Courageous 12-Year-Old Mormon Girl Comes Out As Gay In Front Of Her Entire Church

OH SHIT!!! youtu.be/o_0nhyP6dU4

I'd fuck her straight

>Hey guys, I'm a girl and I love pussy
>I'm totally not a plant to embarrass your church
>YASSS QUEEN SLAYYY

bump

There was a thread about this earlier today, and everything that needed to be said was said.

That's why there's such a thing as excommunication

*stops texting on phone*
OMG
*puts down designer coffee*
LIKE LITERALLY
*tucks phone between leggings waist-band*
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
*sends facebook position report*
QUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
*snap-chats ass selfies*
SLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY

Chec.king my own get, thanks Lain

>gay
>Mormon

That doesn't work. Day of excommunication when?

This thread will be posted everyday for two weeks. I'm sure it's bots.

so when will fucking kids be legal.
its only reasonable if they can pick their gender and sexuality so early now.

Why is this ok but Captain Picard a no-no?

Makes no sense.

Pretty much. A parent shouldn't be bringing that shit to church and people shouldn't be involving themselves with a church if all they're going to do is make an ass out of themselves in order to make a political state or "prove a point". Unless that church is going out and having protests you should leave them alone to do whatever it is they usually do. All this does is stir shit up and cause churches to become more politicized and I do not want a repeat of the 90's with MUH VIDEO GAME VIOLENCE MUH POKEYMANS DEMONS bullshit

This sort of thing is very commonplace in Salt Lake County since leftards can't co-op the LDS Church into their corruption.

They're worse during General Conference. A lot of fringe Christian groups protesting against the Church, LGBTSJCUDBWHEIFNF are having conniptions, exmormon groups harassing attendees - it's interesting. Inside the Conference Center; during the sustaining session, some people get tickets just so they can object - extra points if they can get on camera. It's insidious.

When Mormons go bad - they GO REALLY BAD!!! When you join with Christ's true Church, you leave the neutral ground and there's only two choices for you: follow Christ for eternal awesome, or end up falling on the devil's side and being thrown out with the trash.

Depends on if she wants to repent.

I was Lego sexual until I was 15

Utah needs....diversity. :)

Utah needs it's Federal Land returned. Diversity: no!

And no, the Mormon Church doesn't run Utah - the Federal Government actually does in many respects.

Mormons are the center point of US Christian blasphemy. They want to stay constant companions to familiar evil and stand for nothing. Chickens coming home to roost.

What has been said though? This seems totally coached and planned, no way she came up with this shit herself, then some random dude just happened to film it AND despite being outraged, decided to spread it

More importantly, why is a defense contractor sponsoring a gay pride event. smdh...

i guarantee you she was abused at least at 8-10 years old, probably before.

>he doesn't know weaponized homo was researched by MKULTRA and probably still being developed

>Mormon
Checks out

>tfw grew up around Mormons my entire life
What a travesty to see how faster and faster they're becoming soft. They're sacrificing their hardcore reputation in favor of not being politically incorrect.

So insipering.
*CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*
USA USA USA USA USA USA
>God is dead
>Make a new god
>Or GAME OVER

Either it's stunt for attention or she's been brainwashed. No girl that young can be gay.

Funny how it's always the white kids who "come out" and get attention too.

>12
>gay
fucking kill it, waste of human life

>Mormon church cant handle other points of view
>Safe space mode activated

>12 years old
>gay
No, it's probably that she's pressured

>hey guise mormons are redpilled!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAA

Been warning you guys for years.

This is what happens when churches say they will "hate the sin but love the sinner".

I grew up mormon, the only thing they do good is lying. So many molestors and drug addicts in that church god damn.

She's too young to know if she's a dyke or not. Parents either coached her, she's attention whoring out of rebellion, or she's been influenced by (((their))) media, academia, and/or Hollyqueer.

This is what happens when you do not beat your kids or wives.

It's a combination of those things. I see it going on with someone I know. People with low moral standards using this forced degeneracy to virtue signal.

>12

And the problem is??? At 12 she's started puberty and her hormones are telling her who males her wet and who doesn't.

Cry more faggot when their prepubescent.

Kill yourself.

ever cum into your lego bricks and use it as mortar?

I would mix mine with my gf's stank stream.

Better consistency.

I hope you die of AIDS you filthy sodomite

How are they going soft?

Can't have gay sexual contact of any sort and be a member. You can have attractions that you do not act on and be a member though.