How does it feel to be a classcuck?

How does it feel to be a classcuck?

How does it feel to be inferior?

t. communist scum

how does it feel to not have a job?

How does it feel to starve?

How does it feel to have an inferiority complex?

Soon comrade, soon

Hows it feel to be a state cuck?

How does it feel to be a helicopter cuck?

How does it feel to be wrong?

Pretty good actually, I consistently perpetuate social inequality, heteronormative patriarchy and White privilege (unironically, actually) and make sure that I act within my class interests all the while using racial identifiers to divide the working class. I am fully aware of Marxist theory and critiques and actually think they're somewhat compelling, but I actually have just dismissed them because my quality of life is better without their implementation in contemporary politics.

And I'm going to keep doing it. For the rest of my life.

And you'll never win.

:)

You realize communists are winning. Right wing politics are dead and there's no coming back. Everyone respects a strong winner over a pathetic weak loser and that winner is leftist politics. Join the left side, you're not going to get anywhere as a rightwing loser.

Why is it that leftists can't meme?

>Right wing politics are dead
Meanwhile, in the real world: Republicans in control of all branches of government, Democrats expecting to lose more in the next general election.

>liberals and communists are the same

KYS

>having any system of government

>ou realize communists are winning. Right wing politics are dead and there's no coming back
Keep telling yourself that dear.
By the way, have you noticed that people are so revolted by it, that they actively jumped from voting democrat to voting republican?
But yeah, you're totally "winning"

>pretending the looming catastrophic ecological crisis from global warming is not going to cause far-right reactionary political movements in Europe and the Americas as people from Africa and West/Central Asia migrate in overwhelming numbers due to discplacement, drought and famine
good meme bolshevik, we'll gas you last

I wouldnt know I´m natsoc

I kind of like my memes more wholesome to be desu, used to be more into Sup Forums humour earlier

But that image wasn't even funny.

The intention wasn't to make you laugh.

Republicans and democrats are very similar aside from a few nuanced social policies. We've lured you into a false sense of complacency.

Liberalism is a step in the right direction, the steps that have been made every year for 100 years

Nice meme, capitalism is failing, fascism is dead, communism is the ONLY way forward.

>Gassing anyone
You lost in 1945. Accept defeat and join the winning team

I'll never tire of these wage-cuck mongrels funneling their anger towards the obviously superior ideology

Being part of the lower class can be fun. I basically have nothing to lose. Upper class people have to be very disciplined or they'll become outcasts.

Haven't lost any sleep over it

Then why was it created?

I'm sure that Donald Trump is exactly who you wanted for president. Keep dreaming, cuckyboi. Leftism is dead outside of cities.

feels good when you're in the 1% of your age group.

To RED pill classcucks like you

Wake up and realize Donald Drumpf is a puppet used by the capitalist elite. Join our side comrade

It feels bad man, but I'm a Republican and I hate poor people. Also, my parents didn't love me.

>Implying I'm anywhere below upper middle class
Capitalism has worked out just fine for me commie, and it's only going to get bigger after this wave of taxcuts.
If anyone is being cucked by this system, it's you.

If it was created to subvert people then I think they could use a more compelling figure than a fucking cartoon chicken. Just goes to show that all leftists are essentially autistic.

> Christian-cross version of the hammer and sickle

But why??

How does it feel to know your ideology produces nothing but right-wing dictatorships that dispense left-wing propaganda?