You know what the problem with Sup Forums is? You're all bark and no bite

You know what the problem with Sup Forums is? You're all bark and no bite.

If you were actually serious about your beliefs, we would have another Dylann Roof every week. The race war would be on NOW.

But since shitposting on a mongolian tapestry appreciation forum is the best you can do, white genocide is inevitable. There is no actual resistance.

Whites don't chimp out until D-day

Whites won't do shit at all, we're completely and utterly cucked

>You're all bark and no bite.
Eric Clampton & President Trump disagree

Nigger a lot of us are in our teens to late twenties. Unlike negroids we have figured ahead of us and things to lose.

I wouldn't doubt there are at least a few low-key Sup Forumsacks in law school right now. Give it ten years, things will look rosier when we have a few of/ourguys/ in office

Violence will only hurt our cause right now. We must redpill as many people as possible at this point. Nice try though.

Ethnic cleansing couldn't happen fast enough.

dylan roof didnt solve anything with mindless violence. i like to think Sup Forums is smarter than that

Nice honeypot thread.

>you hate niggers, so become a nigger

who do you think we are, shlomo?

you know what the problem with OP is? he thinks Sup Forums should be something more than just a place where there are no limits on what political ideas one can discuss and have peer reviewed.

The goal isn't us killing muzzies or niggers. The goal is to let the degenerates, who ruined the western world kill themselves with muzzies and niggers, while we conduct uneventful happy lives, so that only the human trash will remain, and we can re-establish civilization now under our terms.

>implying being successful and living in a nice upper middle class neighborhood while rasing educated white babies is doing "nothing"

>If you were actually serious about your beliefs, we would have another Dylann Roof every week

But this isn't how you win. The world is like a boxing match, and you don't win by being the guy throwing wild full-force haymakers from the start of the first round.

>going on a rampage taking out less than 50ppl
>useful in any way shape or form

Sorry but unless you mean literal deathsquads this type of behaviour is utterly wasteful AND in fact damaging to the cause depending on the circumstances. Or do you mean going for the Bigwigs? They have security and are secure. Tell me exactly what kind of useful "violent" actions you´d like to see?

The best way right now is to promote discipline, healthier lifestyle, exercizing and financial progress. And MOST IMPORTANTLY building networks, any fucking thing as long as it´s fighting against the Liberals (Liberal is just a codeword for Communist in it´s original meaning, literally invented for this reason) and their overlords as well as the sword-arm which is Islam. And when I say fighting I mean beginning with legal and political means. Nazi germany rose as self-defence against the global threat of Communism (and provoked and funded by jews from Vienna shit up to Redshields). We shall rise the same.

Weekly shootings would just further expand the police state. Non white murderers are better for optics. At the very least it will convince moderates that we need at least one white ethno state as our countries are flooded by non whites (and I use the word ethnicity loosely).

>fuck PR
>fuck law and order and shit

Shia labeouf would disagree

Oh we act don't worry about that. Yet we act in unconventional ways on the grander scale. You see to us it's all ripples and echos from this place. That make form reality in our place. The smallest words and the greatest shouts everything from here comes out.
>LURK MORE
And only speak when you can enhance an echo

I thought we were doing N.G.N.S. now?

No, what we NEED is more Leftist violence while we wait until the blowback puts government on our side while the GOP run the show.

Children are emotional. You are an Antifa shill otherwise you'd want to use Sup Forums to trigger Leftard terror and more shootings!

War is complex. Emotions are for children.

Don't worry anons. I will take down at least 50,000 dead niggers/muslims with me before I die.

You can take that to the bank.

Your thread is shit, and I get a creepy vibe from you OP.