Sup Forums, What do you think about me?

Sup Forums, What do you think about me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QH1RfcuNNoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Horrible traitor

Retarded in a bad way

Got us into two of our longest wars. I think they were both a mistake.

Better than Obama

both were trash

Did 9/11

I believe human beings and fish can coexist peacefully

Incompetent in a best-case scenario.

Absolved of his incompetence because of Drumpf

9/11 is a good meme
we wouldnt have it without him

faggot

neocon fuck. glad he's dead. still better than gore.

probably a nice dude, not the smartest but sure as hell fun to hang out with.

I miss you bush-san

^_^

Epitomy of a Jewish puppey

hes not dead

Bush is no better than Obama. Piece of shit did the Iraq War, got us into Afghanistan, basically supported open borders, did the patriot act and exploded the deficit. Possibly the worst President since FDR. Better than Obama on guns but not worth the political capital his presidency costed the Republicans.

kept us safe

Top PR representative of the charade run by the deep state.

inside jobber

Neocon faggot

I think you're pretty funny.

I think you trusted the wrong people.

I think you led too much from "what would Daddy do?"

Bad president, great painter.

Bush Sr is perhaps the most evil American to ever live. The whole family is supremely evil.

There is a warm place in hell for him

the reason we have "Islam is a religion of peace"

>Reality check the public education sector
He wanted to shine a light on the public education sector and how it was failing many Americans, creating tools to help us see where the problems were. Eventually those tools were turned on their head by teachers unions as a plea for increased budgets to "struggling" students

>Spurred on the police action on Saddam who was effectively bluffing the world community
It was necessary to take out Saddam for many reasons before that one, gassing the kurds with airstrikes and harboring islamic extremists in order to seem like the moderate in his country were all reasons, but refusal to prove youre not hiding wmd's was his "suicide by police officer" moment that proved he was nefarious to begin with. Another reason was proved right when this so called "new" power vacuum was overtaken by ISIS, which was already well operational when the original leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi had been killed in 2006 in a united states led airstrike. The fuckup was the failure of the american public to persist in the occupation and corporate the process even further than they tried when we elected a populist in 2008.

>Assisted with health epidemics in Africa
Try going to Africa and asking about George W. Bush there. It is the exact opposite reaction than in the United States. They love him there because his leadership managed to show a way forward in themselves, the Africans, how to treat and prevent epidemics like HIV. This is a magnanimous achievement because he did what so many failed at, which in however small way, he thought the African fisherman how to fish.

>Fannie and freddie mac fallout caused by Clinton deregulation
There's too much to be said about this but Bernake and Bush's admin did fairly well in the shakeup, and although stimulus ideas didn't pan out, he had managed to get all the right people in the world together that could possibly have made it work.

He was a based president and no question the right one for how things unfolded

You should have had some balls instead of bending over for Chenney. Then things would have went well.

He's like Trump if Trump was a Eunuch.

drug dealer along with CIA and daddy bush

The greatest comedian ever born.

...Now watch this drive.

Miss u daddy.
youtu.be/QH1RfcuNNoI

Autistic

I remember being happy you got reelected ya silly goose

Not as bad as Obama

A catastrophe

edgy threadarino

From prosperity to ruin. One of the worst. Never forget.

Frat boy idiot who was used like a puppet by his hideous mother and Jewish business interests.

i think you knocked down the towers

I think you're a piece of shit retard whose ineptitude or greed led to the deaths of 3,000 American civilians and another 4,500 American servicemembers getting killed for absolutely fuck all.

he could have done much better

I miss you.

best president in history