It's getting dark. Chimpout happening soon

Anyone have a livestream? Last night we discussed claiming the officer involved in the shooting was spotted at the local KFC on twitter. Anyone do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@50.9368894,1.9076742,3a,75y,352.82h,72.71t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1ssivNdSSKDtIpUnJ9RG3Usg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shamless bump

And they said BLM was dead hehehe

It was pretty low energy last night except for pic related. I'd be surprised if anything got comfy tier tonight.

Oh Yeah I'm expecting it to be better let all the professionals show up

>Last night we discussed claiming the officer involved in the shooting was spotted at the local KFC on twitter.

Tweet that KFC is giving out free chicken to hungry protesters.

I'm not seeing any live streams sad I got a bottle of jack to get real comfy tonight

Ewww, nothing is happening. Their masters cut off funding a long time ago. Everything is all confusing the with the "dindu", "confederate", "lgbtqwhatever", "anifeverything" shit..we are watching the downfall of the "resistance" and it's hillarious.

we might have to kick off tonights happenings.

Can anyone spot some nigger twitter accounts from minnesota?

Start tweeting at them, etc.

I wonder what stunt this crazy motherfucker is going to pull tonight.

he got locked up last night.
usually when you go in on the weekend, the judge don't see you until Monday

well we need a comfy happening tonight so what can we do to kick shit off

It's comfy Temps and there has been no rwds as predicted before the election. Nothing is happening. There is a better chance of Yellowstone erupting than a monkey poop throwing incident.

>he got locked up last night.
is there a video of his arrest?

Same. I got the hard stuff tonight

Gotta be hotter at least, ain't gonna happen in tc.

Its always happening in chiraq

>Start Tweeting at them
Anyone remember the #Milwaukeelootcrew that shit was gold

I already said what needs to happen:

1) we find nigger twitter accounts in the area

2) we tweet at them with sock accounts claiming that the officer was spotted at the local McDonalds/KFC

3) Niggers start gathering on the streets

you're alright bro

did they start shooting yet? come on america

Dude I fucking wish

Did anything happen last night besides that woke nigger talking about how Minnesota is actually Africa?

*winces at pictured*

WHY did your people ever bring those things out of Africa?

PS: does anyone know where the following clip is from:

18 arrests no gas no tazor no ass whooping no nothing

Why didn't he truck of peace them?

It was the British that did this, so technically it was your people too.

Damn, that's fucking weak. Weather isn't looking promising either.

There are too many white cucks there sheparding the monkeys.

Fucking whites keeping the nigs from being themselves. Reminder Minnesota is filled with filthy swedish diaspora.

No, YOU discussed it and everyone else thought it was dumb

damn keep hope

This is the real reason why hitler was wrong!
Instead of killing all the jews, he should off killed all the niggers in africa!

Thank you Americans for inhabiting these subhuman. So fucking entertaining

I remember someone saying this was on a bridge going into France. Could've been meme'd on though.

Where as its true for every 1 nigger """assimilated""" in Britain there's 5 equally as rowdy nignogs we still have one of the most united working classes in the world.

The nignog movement in the US sparked a bunch of similar smaller scale protests in London but there werent the same problems here that you had in the US. They were never as numerous to begin with

>does anyone know where the following clip is from

mate it has the coords in the vid:
google.com/maps/@50.9368894,1.9076742,3a,75y,352.82h,72.71t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1ssivNdSSKDtIpUnJ9RG3Usg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

well who do you believe uses them as a weapon

so nothing happening tonight ?

Fuck I haven't had some ZIMA in a fuckin' minute.

they just brought it back

well fuck me in the ass i'll have to go buy some

I'm hoping for another /comfy/ Chimpout night like last night. I trolled unicorns chat so hard he had to shut it down.

chimpout locations?

any periscopes?

I know me too

There was a brief, mild thunderstorm earlier, but the rain has all stopped. It's just cloudy out now with a light wind.

t. user ~15 miles from highway shutdown last night

I was looking at periscope and they had a protest in NYC 4 hours ago that we missed. I don't see anything going on other than a highlight reel from last night on periscope

It's probably not happening though its currently rainingin Minnesota

I don't know what coords are.

Thanks.

I'm sad that I will probably never see the Europe my mother and aunts saw in the 80s. Even if the whites take it back, it won't be within my lifetime, and afterwards, you'll probably be so suspicious the borders would be closed.

Good luck Europe!

Very effective idea right here

Now for something less depressing:

Anything happening yet?

I hear screaming but all i can see is darknesses

Well it was all streamed from a few different vantage points, so I'm sure video must be floating around somewhere, but I don't know where it is. It honestly wasn't much of a spectacle. He was one of the stragglers on the freeway who got taken in ~2AM. The police surrounded them, handcuffed them one by one, and marched them--suspects walking backwards--to the buses.

It wasn't too exciting.

bumping

we need nigger riots

also death squads going door to door

I agree
YES

bump