Thoughts on shitaly and the shitalian People Sup Forums? Here they are celebrating refugee invaders into Thier country

Thoughts on shitaly and the shitalian People Sup Forums? Here they are celebrating refugee invaders into Thier country

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue/
breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/30/italy-rescues-1400-migrants-from-mediterranean-in-one-day/
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html
aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
edition
archive.is/yzexD
aljazeera
archive.is/nPTml
archive.is/oSym2
youtube.com/watch?v=YfIkiny_O14
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg2pl0AUCSA
youtube.com/watch?v=M5wc6KC6FPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For starters, Italians are pieces of shit, even gook Attila would have sacked Rome, if not for some stupid slave whore that poisoned him. They are the original cucks, letting niggers into the Roman Empire, and crash it. Let a foreign religion take over, and let it form a state inside your capitol. Let jewish maffia run all your businesses and industries, killing the competition freely. They lost more lands even than we did, being the stinky loud midgets they are, and now they are bracing their anuses for another nigger invasion. They are fishing drowning niggers out of the sea to fill their womens wombs, they should not have a country.
edition.cnn.com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue/

breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/30/italy-rescues-1400-migrants-from-mediterranean-in-one-day/

aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html

aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html

Here's the archive
>edition cnn com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue
archive.is/yzexD
>aljazeera com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html
archive.is/nPTml
>aljazeera com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
archive.is/oSym2

Your preaching to the choir shitalians are giant cuckolds, here's a shitalian woman with her Black bull

Birds of the feather

Here's another Italian coal burner, lil dick Italiano Bois have to fish for BBC so their women have access to it

Doesn't change facts shrimp dick shitalian boi

funny stuff

Only funny thing is your love of BBC

mmh really gets the neurons firing up

what did they mean by this?

Mmh really gets the neuron's firin up

why in the motherfuck would you do this

mmh

I am laughing out loud

whoah so progress

Your ignoring the current state of your country and mocking mine. Pic related is the product of a morrocan man having sex with an Italian woman. Your women have historcally spread Thier legs for foregin invaders

butifel

italians are okay. I only ran into a few shitheads while I was there and it turned out they were from belguim. Oh and the gypsies at the train station, they need to be gassed.

epic

>Bologna
We've been over this

my sides!

dude got cucked by a petri dish

I'm surprised you weren't killed by the African and Indian street venders
Your Senate is set to pass lus soli which is basically our anchor baby laws, enjoy being 60% white like us retards

interesting

Google was a mistake.

>Shitaly

Are you fucking kidding me?

OOOOOOOOOOOOH SAY CAN U SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Interesting

Daily reminder that Italians are NOT white.

BY THE DAAAAAAAWN'S EARLY LIGHT

It's 3 in the fucking morning you fucks
go to bed

ELLO GUVNA!

Shitalians are subservient to Thier African and Muslim overlords like all of Europe. Pic related some Invaders in Rome

MMMMMMMMMMMMMH

Why do we banter the euros so? Shouldn't we all be legitimately concerned? Given Italians aren't northern European white they share the majority of genetics, white features and have been influential in developing the west.
I legitimately feel sympathy for europe , except Sweden and Germany. Everytime I see this shit, it pains me because the vast majority of the nations these things are opposed on staunchly disagree with their government, Italy included besides a few major cities they are extremely proud of their heritage and shouldn't be dealing with Ahmed's flooding them.

>Armenians
>White
Brits are cücks too yes

[loud gangsta rap]

If they received didn't want amheds dick they would sink the boats as they come but they don't. Everyone has a choice

I've seen some fairly disgusting things on here but this is one where I've actually had to stop looking because I felt physically ill. For fuck's sake man.

You shitalian cuckolds condone it

this man was the president of the united states of america for two terms, can you imagine? LOL!

I'm Irish

ITS ALMOST LIKE THERE ARE PEOPLE OF ALL RACES AND ALL CULTURES WHO LIKE OTHERS OF A DIFFERENT COLOR

OY VEY

Irish do as well

oh sweetie see :)

Yes it seems the world will submit to BBC

these people need to be hanged

That literally means nothing. Italy is being swarmed by refugees

what did Italians mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=YfIkiny_O14

I don't know about the shitalians over in Europe, but the pieces of shit we get over here make me want to fucking genocide all of italy for ever sending them over here.

mmmmmh statistics yay!

That's Ireland you amerisubhuman

Well, at least we're not scraping the remains of our compatriots out of trucks hoods, like the rest of you """""white""""" europeans...

and this man supported the current president!
BASED!

So you hate them, yet they are 3.7% of your country?

>]
>54 / 30 / 16 / 1
>[Update] [Auto] 4 new posts
Ok Italy won

Give I up Merilard

Sicilians and terroni not even once

Better than cucked padanians, Milan is 70% white while southern Italy is 98% Italian

I fucking hate Sweden so much you have no idea..

who was in the wrong here?
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg2pl0AUCSA
youtube.com/watch?v=M5wc6KC6FPI

Sorrentino is one of the best directors alive

Who spoke of Padania? Sardinia and Central Italy, rural Piedmonte. That's it

Central Italy is full of commies, bologna is there

I like their disco.

>Naples and down under is a cuck free zone
Look amerinigger, I've spent last month in Italy and frequent it. If you know where to be - you'll be. Shitskin scum selling bags and other useless shit on the streets is all over Southern Europe, no exceptions

I know. Eastern Europe is the only uncucked Europe

stupid spaghetti niggers

This.

And praise.

Praise be upon Him.

Lmao at kekistanis

that lonely nigga on the side.

He needs some pussy

op is a jew

Ritorniamo

lol u have a small dick jew kid. italians have been known to have bigger cocks that everyone else for thousands of years. fucking loser.

t. projecting jew

>tell us why supposed manlets have world renowned massive dicks?

shut the fuck up kike

it's just a jew thread, brother. same shit every hour every day on this shit jew site.

daily reminder that threads like this are why jews will have their throats slashed and their heads bashed in, again soon.

just because you have no familia in southern italy and don't have hot pussy to hang out with doesn't mean you get to compare them with fucking greece. southern italy is shitskin free. north is jewed. always been that way fag.

>so fucking hairy he looks turkish

Repulsive.

Here's how it works

South: they got some Arab blood already from invasions / migrations over the millennia. Currently the mafia is kicking all refugees out of the South and sending them to Milan where the rob, collect welfare, and sell drugs and stupid shit for the mob.

Oh, and Italy is controlled by the mafia.

Don't forget free mason is extremely prevelant here and some mob bosses take part. Berlusconi got off because the judge and himself were both masons.

The mindset is nice for vacation but don't expend to change much around here or make any waves.

On mobile, excuse typos.

This coming from an American living in Italy.

I miss the US for its business environment, law and order, and work ethic.

Can't beat the food, coffee, or quality of life here. It's heaven if you're a lazy fuck, hell with a pleasant dish of tiramisù if you actually want to do something with your life.

>when you lose to Ethiopian spear chucking niggers

Top kek, Italians are a pathetic embarrassment

Here's some other random shit you should know about this country

Ton of potential but no one gives a shit
Govt sucks
Law and order weak at best
People hate each other but love the nation they make up
Govt is an illusionary shit show
Italians don't care to change a thing
Girls are mostly gold diggers since money is a lot tighter here
Girls are easier and more simple to take home. Formula is money + charm = sex
But kind of sleazy cause they fuck around a lot
Yeah, free mason and mafia runs the show
Even they do a shitty job
Mafia is selfish and only care about their tiny local region and their family

Northerners: my daddy's a lawyer pussy who loves to provoke and act tough but will never fight

Southerners: retards who can't use their brain and fight for fun. Work shitty job if work at all

Yeah, stay home till late 20s doing stupid shit wasting their life away