Why didn't Sledgehammer games make their game historically accurate?

Why didn't Sledgehammer games make their game historically accurate?

Video games are degeneracy and nobody cares shill
Sage

Never heard of them. Are their games that shitty?

Look at her all proud of herself. Good for her.

What have you guys done recently to promote your own ideals in the world? Nothing. That's what. You just sit around in an echo chamber complaining about shit instead of learning to be persuasive and charismatic.

We did get the entire world to shift to the right, theres that.

Jesus she's getting fat

Oh it's CoD...no wonder, no one should play these overprized pieces of shit. Every time the same engine and every player is 12.

Why won't you niggers spin this around and make a false flag campaign because you can shoot women in the game? #noviolenceagainstwomen or some shit.

Lol no you didn't. You are not special or part of something that had any impact. Get over yourself, go outside

Why do you post these fucking threads as if we all know who Sledgehammer is or are informed on the issue? You can't even be bothered to post what the fuck you're talking about or provide any examples. Fuck of.

Intersectional feminism is more important than truth.

>when no one the video game board wants to listen to your political garbage, but no one on the political board wants to listen to your video game garbage

Isn't it funny that the only new games you can still enjoy today are either from Poland (Witcher3) or Japan (Bloodborne, MGS5 etc.) and those two countries are also the only ones that are 100% Sup Forums approved.
Everything else just reeks of liberal shit or is filled with micro-transactions.
I'm not even mad that SJWs destroyed gaming though, I simply started picking up reading , rowing and Olympic lifting instead.

Reminder that Nintendo games are still relatively free of degeneracy and political correctness.

Or better yet, stop wasting your time playing video games.

you could be on to something ahmed

HE IS TOUCHING HER

LITERALLY
RAPING
HER

OM
FG

HE JUST RAPED MY WAIFU

WHAT
THE
FUCK
GET
AWAY
NORMIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LITERALLLYYY

RAPE

Jesus Christ this is exactly why I did t go I to programming. Too many beta cucks. Look at how he is hoding her arm.

we don't buy their shitty SJW products and watch the company go under.

>Sage
Not in all fields.
1 post by this i.d.
Actual Sage

Nintendo free of degeneracy? You're dump. What does Mario's mushroom repesents? And that was in the '80. Mario games have always been full of drug references.

yay, another game I don't have to buy

Women, and shitskins fucking up everything

Lol, good point. The problem is though, that my ideas are too specific, I don't think "X should try to achieve Y, for example by doing Z" I think "X should do Y to achieve Z because that is the best course of action". That is harder to sell than feminism.

KANGS

God I would breed her relentlessly.

Oh yeah, these were the guys who put black female nazis in a WW2 game

This is what happens when you leave a few Jews alive and give them computers.

>everyone is too afraid to tell these cunts to fuck off because of the rabid fags of the internet saying mean things on twitter

The internet was a mistake.

allegedly the campaign is accurate

they can get away with black female nazis because of the cancer that is "character customization" for multiplayer

where else would you touch that pig?

GRRAAAAAAAAAAAAH
(that's dragon for NO HEAD PATTING ALLOWED)