PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump, FLotUS Melania, Barron (in Arsenal gear) leaving for Camp David 6/17/17
youtu.be/aFgKn4ChErY
youtu.be/x9H18VNdAOw
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #21 6/16/17
youtu.be/X1AyUyKHpC0
>Krispy leads President's commission on Combating Drug Addiction 6/16/17
youtu.be/0y0n2E3HH-Q
>Pres Trump rally in Little Habana, FL announcing Cuba policies (Rubio, Gov Scott, VP, Pres) 6/16/17
youtu.be/IQrlDB48fc0
>Pres Trump Address before Congressional Baseball Game 6/15/17
youtu.be/cGtBcg6ar4o
>Rodman gifts The Art of the Deal to lil Kim 6/15/17
youtu.be/eXaYgk89wcg
>SoS T-Rex opening Conf on Prosperity and Security for CONCACAF 6/15/17
youtu.be/OWDEd8EX2UM
>VP Pence @ CONCACAF conf (intro by T-Rex) 6/15/17
youtu.be/Mz0DPOJe14U
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Donald Trump Carolus Rex
youtu.be/nBlYlSs2fIU
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/876230641137963008
foxnews.com/us/2017/06/17/megyn-kelly-and-alex-jones-nbc-news-under-fire-for-botched-rollout-kelly-on-eve-interview.html
twitter.com/BNONews/status/876238626811777024
pastebin.com/mxQTqncm
youtube.com/watch?v=-xLp8hXD3HA
youtube.com/watch?v=7vDIFrPkGdc
youtu.be/Yq0ztaCwb-A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>BREAKING: The first batch of #YPG arrived to #AlTnaf after a #US request they were transported by air from Tal Biraq.
twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/876230641137963008

Not yet officially confirmed.

VERY FAST MOVEMENT!

foxnews.com/us/2017/06/17/megyn-kelly-and-alex-jones-nbc-news-under-fire-for-botched-rollout-kelly-on-eve-interview.html

CRASHING THE MEDIA

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Hmm. Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Be honest guys...

Now that he's under investigation, is it over?

Is the Trump train finally over...? He's even hiding at Camp David...he must know something is going to happen.

A humble request, hiki: could you please announce that you are making the next thread whenever you do, to prevent any confusion? Scrubs get confused.

This is the standard of our president.
What does this mean?

>David French

Hmm I didn't know Obama is bald.

Only 300 people showed up, most were not even muslim.

Coparing to the time when more than 5000 muslims protested in Germany over a cartoon.

twitter.com/BNONews/status/876238626811777024
FRANCE
BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

Goys, cripplechan is saying Alexandria may have been false flag.

Which one of these fags is right?

Looking back at the archives is an amazing experience. Lots of energy, and hindsight makes it even more hilarious.

Like 3/4ths of them weren't even Muzzies.

Just always assume that OP is baking

No need to waste a post saying 'baking, worry not'

On Sunday, June 25 at 12 PM, there will be a free speech rally at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, DC.

If you are anywhere near DC or its environs, join your fellow Sup Forumsacks in attending this event and help make it the best it can be. This is your opportunity to get your message out.

>FACEBOOK PAGE & DISCORD SERVER
pastebin.com/mxQTqncm

It happened right after Sessions BTFO the Russia narrative.

Also here's the original pic they were commenting on.

Day of Baguette!

Battles are occurring right now in East Syria and near Iraq and the US is helping kurds fight. This is good or bad depending on how based you think mudslimes can be.

It really yields better results, in my experience. I don't know why not.

>even nro

these faggots.

The message must be sent to the elites: if President Trump is impeached, we the American people will consider that an ACT OF WAR upon our nation. There should be a petition organized. If the left can do it for gay projects like getting their gay little TV shows back on the air, we can do it to send DC a message: BE CAREFUL!

Kurds are demonstrably not ISIS and throwing them a bone makes the turkroaches mad. I think it's OK for now so long as long term Syria's territorial integrity is intact.

I think they should all be bombed and then Israel should die from radioactive dick rot.

>In 100 years Gen z will be called "Trumpers"

>When you have to shitpost about justice among a jury of your peers because they didn't pick the result you wanted

Kek'd and checked.

Bakers shouldn't have to announce unless they're checking out.
>Be aware scrubs

>so long as long term Syria's territorial integrity is intact.
That hasn't been the case since 2012 or so and this violates that principle.

That isn't feasible policy.

Why am I supposed to not believe reddìt? They all cite their sources, expand on well reasoned arguments, and are more versed in reality than "meme" types.

So, with that said, why shouldn't I align with them, and vote Dem in 2018 and 2020?

Did they also have a baboon that looked a lot like Michael obama to ?

But the Bill Cosby "verdict" was spot on! We dindu nuffin, black people never wrong, it always whiteys fault

Gun toting southern baptist redneck, sorry

I just post the link at 300-ish, works for me

I've been re-awakened re: Oliver Stone due to the Putin interview, a filmmaker I haven't thought about in years. Then I came across pic related.

Worth a watch? Anyone see it?

Why does Trump keep talking about how the stock market is so great and at its all-time high?? It's just going to add fuel to the fire when some shit collapses in the next 7 years.

I ask because [spoiler]I have 100k ready to put down into index funds[/spoiler]

good rules.

I don't give a shit that's manifestly God's country and our clay.

They shouldn't have to but endlessly people have been confused about the matter. The chances that people wonder or worry about it when it is explicitly stated drops drastically when announcing. I guess it is up to personal preference but the past two threads were almost split and you can go back to check that.

meant for

Because you're a leaf.

>muh red pilled
>muh based
>muh MAGA
>muh triggered
>muh anti-feminism
>muh cuck
>muh neck yoursef
>muh white nationalism
>muh white supremacy
>muh n-word
>muh sp*cs
>muh anti-diversity
>muh global warming denying
>muh anti-academia
>muh Alex Jones
>muh Wendy's
>muh Hitler
>muh fascism
>muh fake news
>muh fake polls
>muh Pepe
>muh Muslims
>muh anti-gay
>muh transphobic
>muh degeneracy
>muh Jews
>muh high energy
>muh baking
>muh new bread
>muh Joe posting
>muh anime wolf girls

Holy shit, you "people" are fucking pathetic and are the jokes of the internet Their is delusion and then there is Sup Forums.
Seriously, kill yourselves now.

I know. How can we start killing Israelis by making their dicks rot off through radiation? Bombing all muslims isn't feasible right now.
She's perfect for me.
>tfw Baptist

Not really.

I like Stone, but that was honestly kind of crappy.

>tfw just got my lease application approved and moving to Stockton, California in July to start a new life in the US of A!

I finally got my dream job you guys! I can't fucking wait to move to America! Any of you lads want to meet up at the sports bar for a pint of craft next month? I'm gonna be a Yank!

don't worry. if anything happens, trump can turn around and say: "see what happens when you conduct witch hunts instead of HELPING MAKE AMAERICA GREAT?" with the typo too

That is true, you are always pretty prompt with baking and usually during lower American activity hours so that helps a lot. A simple notice before passing the bump limit does help prevent the unlikely split but I do suppose it is not entirely necessary. Like I said, you can go back to the past two threads and see that there was some degree of confusion with splits almost happening.

No, I think you understood what I was saying in that bombing x, y, and z gradeschooler politics is not really feasible policy objective.

I hate Canadians so much. They have an actual Islamic gommunist in their government.

Look up the murder rate in South Africa (not the white farmers, but the general population). Also look up the rape rate.

ANTIFA scum at Evergreen college

youtube.com/watch?v=-xLp8hXD3HA

Why do you respond to copypasta spam from a leaf? It is painfully obvious and not worth the time to respond to.

SA and Rhodesia have some of the best farmland on Earth. It redpills the fuck out of people when you point out that post-apartheid SA and Zimbabwe have problems only to the extent that blacks take over from whites.

I know. I just want to destroy Islam.

Balls.

Oh well.

I do wonder what life is like for a leaf. Is there something inherent about their need to acquire (you)'s?

OH SHIT

>Praise kek
It makes you sound like a faggy memelord, but I suppose it isn't offensive.

Thanks for sharing.

change white to jew and then it's a correct infographic

Bored, seems to be even more shit posting then actual discussions.

Sounds like the plumber should have fixed those pipes.

youtube.com/watch?v=7vDIFrPkGdc

>too much of a pussy to call them niggers so use the term "radical left"

Ok, tell me that does not look like something out of "Planet of the apes".

Full auto isn't illegal. Just requires a tax stamp. Many Americans can miniguns and such.

Happening confirmed?

>gun toting
>homeschooled her kids to avoid liberal brainwashing
>formed the STL tea party
>in defense of U.S. Marines videotaped urinating on the corpses of dead Taliban fighters, commenting that "I'd drop trou and do it, too.
She's perfect for everyone, assuming of course you can live with the fact she grew up a Dimm and was a Cruz missile

It should go with out saying, but I'm here to tell you if something happens, there's gonna be a shit storm like the left has never seen before !

This is Dut's standard.

It is called public outreach. If you go around saying stuff like that you get designated as a threat or your group gets designated as a hate group slated for law enforcement action or investigation.

>three people exploded in a restroom in France and it isn't even newsworthy anymore

Underrated.

kikes at work, this is the replies from Laura Loomer's (girl who interrupted play) twitter account on a post where she asks why people hate jews

>tfw no qt conservative gf

JOE IS A PROSTITUTE
T. NEWT

Why does Trump where that baggy trench coat so much?

A tax stamp that cost thousands, takes months to process, and can be rejected for no reason whatsoever.

I can forgive her for being suckered by El Rato. I want to go to a shooting range with her and impregnate her while we shoot guns.

>cite their sources
Okay and? The problem lies with the source itself. That's almost as bad as reading CNN articles and seeing the phrase "trusted source" only to find out it is a partisan think tank.

it's a nice coat. i wish i had the frame to wear something like that

>and can be rejected for no reason whatsoever.
Very very rare to happen but you are correct. Not illegal, just expensive. Many people carry full-auto glocks and the like.

youtu.be/Yq0ztaCwb-A

it's copypasta
don't reply to leafs

>Canadian moving to California

Hmm, why? Are you pro-Trump?

Thanks for these user.

Bringing them here to this country was a mistake. Thanks, Jews.

Kek.

>watching local news in Seattle area
>fagtacular Weimar-esque "solstice parade"
>one of the floats had a big Trump head and a bunch of people carrying fake wind turbines
Every day this place strays further from God.

>replying to pasta

>Julius_OU
Certainly not him. Sounds like a black. Either that, or an Anglo. Both are in denial of the current situation in South Africa. I lived on a farm for the first 10 years of my life. Was great, but not worth it in the long run. Not with government policies that come and not with the amount of farm raids/murders that occur and get ignored by the government. Blacks are now resorting to raiding farms and killing your cattle in the most brutal way as a warning/threat to you.