/Islam/

Welcome to /Islam/! This thread is dedicated to discussion of the religion of Islam.

Islam is more than just a religion, however, it’s a way of life; one which guides the personal, political actions of believers. Islam even has its own legal code.

Resources:

>The basics of Islam
pastebin.com/47SAkpHv

>FAQ
Coming Soon!

>Sup Forumsack Convert Testimonies
pastebin.com/JX9dCX1T

>Videos
pastebin.com/geeBhp3e

Essential Links:

>The Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad
sunnah.com/

>Read and listen to the Quran online
quran.com

>Biography of the Prophet Muhammad
inter-islam.org/Seerah/

>Islamic site with everything you need
al-islam.org/

>Find a mosque and convert today!
islamicfinder.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J-p7xkSRtWE
islamqa.info/en/200632
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember to sage

bump

Does Islam support use of robowaifus?

Sage

filename

No
bump

ALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

*BOOM*

>PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

salam friend,

be real, how do muslims see other religions? Christianity for example. i am one of the more "extremest" christian i guess you can say, and most Christians i would dare say, 80% ish are degenerate liberal fags that let their daughters dress up like a whore.

i like most of islam expect that how believing jesus christ is a diety is blasphemy in islam, which is fair to think, but will islamist be violent to such "heresy" even if we lets say say 90% in common, kinda sad to see how christians and muslims seemed to live fairly ok in alot of middle eastern countries untill USA/JEWS stirred up the pot

theres so much the bible and the quran shares. like lets say Riba, modesty in apparel, the family structure, prophecy (Most minus role of jesus christ & imam mahdhi), i just hate seeing most christians being cucked unlike islam and foresaking the word & commands. no surprise the west is a complete cesspool of degeneracy desu.

Can a Muslim tell me whether or not you believe in black magic?

Back to riding your sister, cletus

Inshallah

non muslim, but they are fairly redpilled about "Djinns" and entities that exist in our/other relms, although. even christianity/islam is "Magic" in a sense, doing a certain things to get a result to put it vaguely.

Salam. Christians and Jews are people of the book. We all are part of the abrahamic faith, but muslims believe christianity and judaism both became corrupted and changed from the true faith at certain points in time.
So yes we are okay with christians. But white christians generally do not act like christians in the middle east.
Well true christianity is islam, so it is no surprise even todays christianity is very similar.
I don't know what "black magic" is

>dumbed down, more simplistic version of Judaism for low IQ shitskins

Islam in a nutshell.

Yes. And how would a person worship said Djinn, so it would misquide people?

Like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=J-p7xkSRtWE

>redpilled
>backward
pick one

>I don't know what "black magic" is
Read the 2nd deadly sin in Islam
islamqa.info/en/200632

Islam is shit. It's Mormonism for sandniggers.

fuck off dirt worshipping heathen

That's not his daughter, that's his wife.

We don't practice witchcraft

But you believe black magic exists? Where you can light up some candles and draw on a paper, and harm another person?

Two words:

Deus Vult

Fuck Islam

Finally
You guys mean the conservative side that's pretty much Sup Forums: the religion instead of the progressive, Jewish puppet, ISISrael, refugee side, right?
Because I have a fair amount of respect for the former, even as a Christian
Both are spinoffs of Judaism
Both have some form of holy warfare (Crusades, Jihad, whatever)
Both have been attacked by Judaism and are fairly anti-jew at their core
Unlike the Talmud's blasphemy, Islam still portrays Jesus as at least a prophet, and overall okay guy
Both are anti-degeneracy, anti-gay (lesbians possible exception)
Both are fairly conservative with liberal LARPers, see men as stronger
Plus I've heard Muslims can eat pork, denounce Allah ironically if someone's like "I'm gonna fuckin kill you if you're a Muslim"
Plus, we both have more right to the holy land than fucking Israel
I'd be okay with splitting it up into two substates, one with Christian culture and the other with Muslim culture, and they share the important cities like Jerusalem, Nazareth
Also post MEMRI screencaps pls

You're not a true muslim unless you hate the jews with a burning passion.

Top kek

I'd give Islam some slack if it had a proper reformation like the West had oh what half a millennium ago or so

Is this your fetish or something
Not even kidding anymore, considering the stuff on this site

Get the fuck out of here you liberal shill.

thats exactly what happened fairly early on, starting with the romans, then creating Catholicism which has ALOT of pagan roots & symbols embedded, problem is even with our scriptures, there are so many false ones out there perverting the sciptures from the King James version, the muslims dont have that problem with the quran i guess, but i hope you guys can forgive the autism that reeks in the western Christianity, they have become blinded by the lust of the world, chasing after vain pleasures.

how many muslims would you say are devote and true according to the quran? i say for the christians, its under 10%, too many pick and choose what they want to believe and rather place politics and feelings above the word of God.

then your religion is garbage

Today I was cuck'd into visiting a gay nightclub.. (Long story short: going out with waifu and her friends) So I thought this would be the thread I'd open up to..

I feel so goddamn filthy. I witnessed two males kissing in a bathroom with a sink full of vomit. I'm such a cuck that I just looked away as I felt lusting gazes.. I spent a full hour in there, and afterwards cooked my waifu a hamburger once we got home.

I see now why you stone homosexuals. They are like mentally deranged animals.

Im a cuck lvl 99

Fuck off ledditor, don't you have a black man to call based?

No
Then it would no longer be Islam

just finished watching, really seems like an overly ineffective "Magic" to accomplish a minor result, a jew would do this naturally

So, there are only 6 deadly sins in Islam, according to you?

It did have a reformation. A reformation is going back to the original text. That is the problem.

>Republican meme about Democrats supporting slavery pops up on Instagram
>Comment that it's a pretty well-known fact that Democrats and Republicans essentially switched their policies and beliefs in the early 20th century
>Buttmad Trump supporter calls me a fag, says Google and academic sources are all liberal lies
>I tell him he can literally look first-hand at Republican and Democrat platforms then vs now, and that it's all moot regardless, as political agendas 100 years ago really have no bearing on current policy platforms
>He blocks me

Why are Republicans such pussies?

Salam!

I brought a snack for everyone.

Cancer

Total belief in a magic desert god is no way to run a modern society..at best it's a 50-50 shot it's worth living your life according to a given definition of what this magic desert sky god tells you to do..so just chill Islam people is better and stop getting so fucking het up about belief..so childish.

I agree. The reason Islam is immune to bastardization is because the last prophet Mohammad (saw) knew what happened after the time of prophet Jesus (saw) and made sure to make Islam very specific so that bastardization would not happen this time.
>but i hope you guys can forgive the autism that reeks in the western Christianity, they have become blinded by the lust of the world, chasing after vain pleasures.
Of course. I don't blame western christianity on christianity or christians, I blame it on white people ruining everything they touch.
But of course I am not going to generalize and I know that there are good and humble white people too.
>how many muslims would you say are devote and true according to the quran? i say for the christians, its under 10%, too many pick and choose what they want to believe and rather place politics and feelings above the word of God.
Hard to say. I guess it would depend on the county you are living in. But I would say at least 40-50% at minimum.
The thing is that there are very clear and specific guidelines on who is a muslim and who is not, even if they call themselves muslim or not, so at least they are identifiable.

why didn't you tell her not to go to a aids bar?

Nice troll/bait ... most retards on here can't see it but I appreciate a good dry sense of humor. Need to at least submit something to the

>Sup Forumsack Convert

portion though... weakest pastebin troll effort I've seen.

Because I'm a cuck. And also because I wanted to see if it's really as bad as I thought.. It was so much worse. Believe me, it's another world out there.. Hard to explain because it's so animalistic.

Who the fuck were these guys?

Green leaves?

I misread it as you asking if we practice it. It's 1 hour until Iftar and I slept through Suhoor so I am very hungry. Attempting such a practice is haram and extremely problematic but yes it does exist.

I know what you mean, a pride parade turned me away from liberalism

Hi, please go back to your own homes. You can take the Jews too; feel free to torture them or something.