Fucking With the Left is Backfiring

I love fucking with these people as much as the next Sup Forumslack. We are exposing how insane and blindly biased the media and "journalists" are. Many keks have been had, we should be proud.

However, we're a little too good at it. Infiltrating the mainstream media has done little for us, in fact has showed us that the average idiot will accept every single ridiculous thing told to them by the media.

Co-opting symbols and memes has boxed us into a corner. It's put the common people in the cross-hairs and endangers them more and more in this impending Marxist society. They can use these "blasphemy" tactics against them. I am worried. The majority of western society is leftist and they will bow to these extremists in their own self-interest. We can't blame them.

We need another tactic. Brainstorming thread.

Sup Forums has done a lot to counter Antifa, but the left has not been fought as well as we would like to think. Trump won by a very slim margin and we're being pushed back by fucking normies at this point. When innocent right-leaning people keep getting shit on by these cunts, we have to support. On all fronts. I'm sick of this shit. Let's organize.

Also, general MSM rekt thread.

"star of david"

Accept and promote some level of degeneracy. 80s level.

People like to have at least fun where as most of guys promote 50s lifestyles.

I have an idea, target certain sports and make it look racist. Like for example swimming cause blacks can't swim

Getting Sk.ittles can't to stop being racist and add brown and black sk.ittles shouldn't be to hard. Think of it Sup Forums, Trump will be out one day and Pepe may fade from public life, but changing the color of Sk.ittles will be a testament at every grocery store checkout and every corner store for the rest of eternity.

This threat is /r/the_donald-tier

Meme good things Trump has said, but with Obama in the background so people think "wow obama said that I love Obama" only for reality to hit when they realize trump said it

Or do the opposite

disgusting shill thread
saged hard
>impending Marxist society
no thanks, defeatist cuck

All escalation is good. When the system gives in things can return to natural order.

It's happening. They've infiltrated the schools, the media, the government. The majority of Europe at least will be communist in 50 years the way things are going. Wake the fuck up and do something about it.

>The majority of western society is leftist
Source? Cause im calling bullshit, maybe the majoroty of urban areas, but we "rural retards" who are the population majority. Tend to lean right/libertarian. Very live and let live type of folks, but god help you if you push them in a corner.

t. ozarks all my life

>We need another tactic.

This is interesting, never seen a jew in mma, those antisemites!

You have to point out their hypocrisy at face value.

They are incapable of understanding satire.

If anything your assertion was true, then we'd already be living in a communist society because we've been "infiltrated" since the '60s.

>That trigger dicipline
>guns are too dangerous to be handled

That bitch is nuts

*anything in your assertion

God, I need to quit drinking

I was thinking something more like this, too. Problem is their safe space, the bubble of left media. It's pretty hard to get through if they think you're not just giving them ammunition.

卐 - TRUMP according to PC liberal SJeWs.

Remember, over-saturation leads to boredom.
If we keep on doing the same thing again and again, they'll strike back with those things.

How bout this?

Target the Special Olympics for only appealing to "intellectually disabled" and not giving a shit about the rest?

>We need another tactic. Brainstorming thread.

That would imply there is an actual goal here to have a strategy for completing. Sup Forums is for most of users just some fun game they play. They play with some very unfortunate real world consequences though, hence the back-firing you're talking about. There is no single goal or state of affairs Sup Forums is trying to accomplish, an anonymous army is impossible for that since it has too many conflicting opinions and views and ways of operating... On top of the contrarian nature of Sup Forums that swings itself in opposite directions just for the sake of it.

Sup Forums attacks what Sup Forums doesn't like. It's no more tactical than that.

this is why nu-Sup Forums is so shitty. few original ideas, lots of bandwagon

Starting a civil war is never good, you fucking psychopath.

You wouldn't believe the wedge created on the left by adding a black and brown stripe to the pride flag. It's dumb as hell, but it doesn't pit the left vs the right. It was self-inflicted. Tactics I see on pol are more about trying to persuade why the right is the correct position, when drones who can't think for themselves will immediately reject anything proposed by le ebil Nazis xD these are the same people who hated Islam before for oppressing women, and now love it. There are no scruples, only 'oppose what the other team says'

A more effective technique is, like the pride flag issue, is to create wedge issues where the call is coming from inside the house. When you have conservative pundits showing the hypocrisy of the left, it doesn't faze them. It unites them, in fact (this may not even be a trait that is distinguishing of the left since shit republicans do the same).

I think promoting disunity, instability, and radical politics on both sides is a good thing. People say the biggest problem is the left or right does this or that blah blah, but the real issue is the fact that nobody gives a shit about anything. True bluepilled or redpilled people are rare, most are on some level of black pill or are centrist cucks. Getting people riled up to the point of violence is probably the only way to expose the Jews and get a genuine fascist movement off the ground. When the left gets crazier and crazier we should be encouraging it as much as possible, even if the majority of normies accept it. Don't forget, our movement is reactionary. The worse they get the stronger the backlash that feeds Sup Forums becomes.

Something's up with aquafresh. Almost nothing but pure awful posts coming from that flag. Really makes me think

So there's nothing you consider worth fighting for?

There's been a couple at least, there's one active Israeli fighter and Kenny Florian who fought 3 times for a title in 2 weight classes was a jew.

What it we all became Jedi? Hear me.out for a minute.

What of just wallpapered the intenet with what we know is right and calmly reinforced it whenever debate came up?

If you were trying to make up your mind about a topic, who would you follow? Some shrieking autistic animal who demands compliance an threatens violence, or someone who shows confidence in his point of view?

Inb4 assumed your gender- Yes I did. There are no women o Sup Forums

Inb4 jew- I'm here on work from Freedomland. Fuck yourself with a cactus.

You're not though. You're eating up right wing propaganda about how the real media is all lies and propaganda. You're literally too stupid to figure out who is lying to you.

This. The Special Olympics was NEVER about the disabled--it was about the disenfranchised, the underrepresented, the oppressed, etc. I can see Syrian refugees and transracial SJW's competing in a literal oppression olympics

I can infiltrate any leftist group or community and subvert them.

Just give me a target and a subject.

Nah you aren't seeing the bigger picture

Over time as more and more leftists freak out over ridiculous things like frogs and the ok symbol, everyone starts to hate leftists

If anything we need to keep doing more of what we've been doing.

You make them cry wolf enough and nobody believes the left on anything anymore.

If you even watch main stream news you are psychologically and ideologically cucked beyond redemption. A true Sup Forums studies the human condition as it has presented itself over time rather than just on hot button memes. This is why you see big philosophical issues being talked about here. Trends and ideas, not current events.

Implying everyone doesn't hate leftists already.

this
we keep making the left look insane like all these morons shutting down highways because they didnt get their way people will hate everything they stand for

This is a good idea. Let's meme this.

We already did this, it's why they added more stripes and made it a racial symbol themselves.

The irony is entirely lost on them, sadly.

This, we need to make this happen Sup Forums

this

>leftists being completely nonsensical even to each other
>backfiring
Shill Thread