IS JEFF BEZOS A SUPERVILLAIN?

>kills american jobs
>forces small businesses out of business
>weird creepy head and posture

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/bezos.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No he's just a smart guy. Didn't even start out with a multi million dollar loan.

yes he is, arch Globalist and leads the crusade ti impeach Trump through his fake news outlet, The Washington Post.

no he started with multi million dollar investments, so much different than a loan

>evil globalist hiding in the shadows

What a childish disney villain perspective of the world you have.

> supervillain
he doesn't even have a space progra--

Point is he is much smarter than Trump who has a low IQ.

"Covfefe"

"Unpresidented"

"dummer"

Im so pissed i didnt buy amazon stock when it issued. Id be rich

Yes

I'm just scared what whole foods + future drone delivery of said whole foods will do to food in the long run. Will we wake up one day in a world where people LITERALLY don't even go outside for their FOOD? Shit, the only time people will go out will be to their car so a machine can drop them off at work inside a fucking building then get back in their cars to go back inside to their homes.

>I never asked for this

Case in point, town builds sidewalks BUT NO ONE FUCKING USES THEM. I feel just riding a bike around town in 10 years will make you look like some alien in amerifatstan.

Bezos's maternal grandfather was a regional director of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission in Albuquerque as well.

What episode of the new season of Twin Peaks is this from?

Bumping.

Yes he is an elitist fuck who demands worship and wants to control people. Fuck him and all the sick shit he does.

Is bezos a jew?

someone give me the quick rubdown

he's a Luciferian and probably just a kike puppet

Yes. He is a puppet for the elite. Shortly after attending Bilderberg he uses his fortune to buy WaPo. He was instructed to do this to help (((their))) agenda

>rubdown

yes

HE IS CHRIST INCARNATE HE WILL DEFEAT THE ANTICHRIST!!!! WE MUST WORSHIP HIM AND CROWN HIM KANG

Jeff Bezos is just the poster boy for yet another Jewish-CIA front
mileswmathis.com/bezos.pdf

Why would an adult ride a bicycle? Get a car, faggot.

What would people say if he sold out to the Chinese

I WORSHIP JEFF BEZOS AND SO SHOULD YA'LL FILTHY NONBELIEVERS. CHRIST HAS ARRIVED!!

"THE CHINESE SOLD OUT TO HIM YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG HE WILL BRING SALVATION TO US ALL"

>is bezos a jew
What a fucking stupid question.

HE WILL PUNISH APOSTATES LIKE YOU. YOU MUST REPENT AND SEEK HIS FORGIVENESS. SINNER!

>muh small businesses

Good riddance.

Lex Luther?

There is only one man who can stop him.

>SUPERFREAKY FUCK

Being smart doesn't mean you're not evil

In fact if you're smart your capability for evil is much greater

Bump