Wow

Wow
Takei has a point here
Really makes me think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zerCjxd9OgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She should have let him die desu

>Assuming Scalise is any of those things.

All republicans are racist sweetie

What point is he really making? That God/The Universe/ Some mystic force is trying to show us that homosexuality is ok? Isn't this the same atheistic hedonist deviant who jacked a man off on the Howard Stern show?

Why is he appealing to a metaphysical force when he is clearly a materialist degenerate who cares nothing for morality or the will of God?

>assumes niggers have mental capacity to think

kys

>proLGBT president
>gays can marry
>corporations support LGBT rights in marches
>libraries teaching kids their drag queen name
>gays celebrated on TV

Why are we pretending that gays are even marginalized?

He's clearly being tongue in cheek faggt

How long till this faggot dies of aids?

And every day straight white men arrest, prosecute, and jail, people who commit crimes against gay and people of colour.

What does the universe say about that?

more like dick in cheek

If somebody is on the floor fucking shot, its human fucking decency to help them but then you award them. And it's probably bullshit anyway.

Can anyone even find a photo of them being there? Or even find a photo of them in official uniforms?

she should have let him die and been fired and arrested tbqh senpai

>Cop doing there job
Wow really made me think

That's her job....
...and knew she might be protecting differently politically affiliated people when she joined DC police...
...and would have lost her job and may have gotten an involuntary manslaughter charge if she didn't do anything...

The gunshot victim is now the bad guy.

Because they aren't allowed to graphically copulate with each other in public in front of an audience!
>Googles Folsom St Fair
Erm.... I think you have a point user

I'm dying

>gays get thrown off of buildings in the middle east

he has a point

I wish

>saved.
Um, he's not out of the woods yet, sweetie. If the cop had been a white male instead, maybe he wouldn't have been shot in the first place, goodums.

If Scalise could have only had his way, then he would have been saved by a straight white male instead and it wouldn't be the focus of the shooting.

Why do people always say shit like "the universe is out to get me" or "the universe provides"

do they not realize they sound like someone saying "God has blessed me" but just saying it in a way that obnoxiously says they don't believe in God? One of my pet peeves

Because if they aren't being persecuted, nobody gives them attention, and that's all those histrionic queers really want

Why don't we deport this chink already? Holy shit he's obnoxious.

How dare you defame the Crystal Light National Aerobic Championship with this filth

>Takei has a point here
What point? A police officer did her job.

If she wasn't hired through affirmative action policies, the white male officer who would be 5x as capable, and actually doing his job to begin with instead of playing with her phone on FB might have stopped the guy before 4 people were shot.
Fuck Takei, he's a shit person, a shit actor and a unAmerican traitor.

You know what pisses me off about identity politics? These fucking retards play it off like it is some sort of progressive value but you know the last time we saw identity politics played out and in full effect? yeah, fucking WW2. I see all these faggots,niggers, and muslims all over the place talking about their identity whilst denigrating mine and if that's the fucking game they want to play then bring it on just because i'm white doesn't mean i'm not an immigrant. fuck y'all

youtube.com/watch?v=zerCjxd9OgQ

It's so important to fucking label and identify their ethnicity and sexual orientation. They never shut up with this

>LE GAY CHINK DESTROYS TRUMP ON TWITTER #92382972342

Niggers were probably fucking off, complete lack of situational awareness until the guy they are paid to protect was already shot.

>Because they aren't allowed to graphically copulate with each other in public in front of an audience!

CHING CHONG DICK IN BUTT IN INTERNMENT CAMP

and australia screamed about how it was performance art for like 3 days.

Scalise is still in critical and still very much fighting for his life from infection and the lunatic left is talking shit about him, unreal and pizza hut and pepsi won't blink.

the fact that they are pushing it so hard makes the whole thing perfect material for some tinfoil hat conspiracies. How convenient for their narrative that it was gay niggers who saved the racist Republicans and are getting all this praise in the press and medals and honors while almost no mention of who the other victims are.

So the universe wants your "bigoted" "homophobic" "leaders" alive and in power? Lgbt cucks btfo by god and the universe

Yes, this is fantastic. The more the left makes comments like this prior to Tuesday the likelier Ossoff is to lose the GA Special Election. Share this everywhere

isn't this the same faggot that jerked someone off on Howard Stern?

saged

Just like how he runs to the aid of the democrats who literally put him in a camp when he was a kid.

Jesus this fucking idiot.

So there is a God when it serves these degenerate fucks' world view. Mirror Mirror Sulu >

>the universe
Does he mean American society?
What the fuck is wrong with these people

Isn't their a leftypol you can shit post this garbage to? Sup Forums has really went to shit. Infinity Chan at least had the sense to separate you degenerate pieces of shit into their own sub-board so they could have cum guzzling parties while masturbating to Hill Loli.

Why?

Why must you keep reminding me that this insufferable faggot is still around?

FUCK YEAH!!! IDENTITY POLITICS!!! WHITE POWER!!!

Is the implication that, were the responder a Republican and the victim were a Democrat... that they would leave the Democrat on the ground to die?

Give the enemy an inch and he will take a mile.

Same thing happened with niggers, first it was "we jus wanna be equal and sit at the front of the bus massa!" Now look where it got us. Niggers have white cucks on a leash.

What a mean-spirited, vindictive thing for him to say. I guess he is simply assuming all Republicans are 'homophobic.' Warped 2 thinking, Sulu.

Yes sweetie, all republicans are heartless racist bigots