YouTube debate

youtube.com/watch?v=mV0eb1L1tGM

A debate on YouTube recently happened between Evasion (Now a Nazbol) and a marxist YouTuber named Muke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pKk_llkLFok
youtube.com/watch?v=JU2N1U6nBcY
exposingtruth.com/diamond-engagement-ring-greatest-marketing-scam-history/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is awkward and cringey to watch but id fuck her

There’s lot’s of video of her tits in the video.

Links? Any nudes?

Just screenshot and photoshop.

Honestly, it wouldn't be complete without the sound.

she is a dirty kike, lads

only good for pump and dump then gas chamber... then maybe one more pump and dump before she gets cold

Who won?

Who gives a shit?

Someone beat you to the dump cause she is pregnant

git out

She was thirsty for Muke the whole video. Was pretty funny to watch minus her cringey responses.

No

without a doubt muke/xexizy

Debate is important in terms of spreading propaganda and ideology.

Well she’s doing more for the white race in terms of population than most alt-right “nazies.”

pregnant with a decepticon.

Probably a nigger baby and she's going to be a welfare "baby momma."

No one cares about your fetishes.

She looks like such a goddamned kike
''I'm a leftist nationalist''
Leftist scum

The guy she’s fucking is white. He’s a communist, but still white. Also he isn’t a SJW, but a Stalinist.

She's a commie now. Fucking figures

She's a Nazbol, which is basically a Nazi that likes Soviet aesthetics.

>Claims to be NS and loyal to the Führer
>Starts pleasuring a (((Marx)))ist scum
Never trust a Jewish whore

>implying you wouldn't fuck her

Doesn't get more traitorous than that.

She isn’t Jewish. She doesn’t look Jewish, or have any Jewish family. Fucking Idiot.

Maybe only because I would permanently damage her pussy with muh oversized dick
But she is a disgusting kike and I'm not attracted to such subhuman scum

Nazbols get the helicopter ride like every other hammer and sickle worshiper.

You look exactly like a polish kike
Look at your fucking Jew nose

her last name is ((((((((((((((((rothman)))))))))))))))) you niggerdildo

As a half Jew here literally dating a Polish girl straight from Poland.
She looks like a fucking Jew.

Who gives a flying fuck what these two youtube yahoos think... and anybody that pays attention to any female when she craps on about politics is a cuck and a fool.

GANG GANG

Are you fucking kidding me you retard? That's a Jew.

>Also he isn’t a SJW, but a Stalinist.
There's no difference.

You must be a pathetic, fat-body sad-sack pile of shit.

This botch is so fucking basic... she reminds me of my 16 year old cousin's female orbiter friends who try to scoop up the men she rejects just by being around her.

I feel I'm right because.... wasn't this stupid cunt being shilled as
>the next white-hope neo-nazi fuck-toy
merely a few weeks ago????

now she's a communist?!?!

HAHAHA You thirsty faggots are literally just funding a bunch of stupid whores (who are SMARTER THAN YOU!!)
PATHETIC.

(You) should truly kill yourselves.

[thread not bumped]

HELICOPTER RIDES ARE NAZBOL

i hope shes doing ok desu

Fuck you nazis she is our waifu now.

I once skyped with evalion. Not for an interview or anything we just spoke for like 4 hours. I even saw her grandma on cam lel. She is extremely sexually provocative on cam and lots of times was testing my reaction to opening her dressing gown slightly it was really weird man.

They worship white genocide and white enslavement under a lies from a rule book made by a fucking kike
How the fuck can anyone be so cucked as to want to live in soviet fucking Russia? It's sick.
To even implement such. society, many innocent white people would be killed for refusing to give up their property
It's sadistic

Trips of truth confirm this aswell even Kek got my back

>some autistic retarded faggot
>a Stalinist

>lying about Nazbol
Found the Jew.

I'm talking about all hammer and sickle white genocide worshippers you big nosed ugly subhuman

This bitch clearly has no conviction
Won't be long before she cucks her faggot boyfriend with someone of a conflicting ideology
Jews are dead inside with no soul

Imagine being forced into a wokrers coop with that faggot and having to allow him to run your business into the dirt? Thank god for the employer-employee hierarchy.

Canada has one of the largest Jew populations in the world. I'm not falling for your tricks.

>Defends this kike
>defends (((Marx)))
>I'm the jew though

This faggot is from left Sup Forums trying to make (((Marx)))ist ideology appealing to anti-semites
Don't fall for his shit

>doesn't know what Nazbol is
>tries to push Jewish tricks
Jewish bourgeois leafs gonna get the rope.

I know that you are Marxist scum that worship enslavement of the white race and white genocide
Fuck you and fuck Stalin, you cuck
>not showing your Israelite flag
Fuck off. I'm ignoring your bullshit
You can't deny following a jewish ideology and defending kikes you retard

I don't care you Jew leaf. Nazbol is the future.

>Nazbol is the future
>Nazbol
I don't know what the fuck it is, but if the name is anything to go by, its adherents are fucking retards.

> nazbol

Oh hell no

Join the NAZBOL GANG and you will learn.

Fuck off mudslime.

All you can do is call me a Jew and say I know nothing about your faggot ass fringe (((Marx)))ist ideology when I can actually explain why it's bullshit that follows a fucking literal kikes ideology

Canada is 70-80 percent white

Yes, Capitalism in it's corrupt form are keeping people down but it's the epitome of dishonesty to say that Soviet fucking Russia-tier enslavement ideology will liberate people
What a fucking joke
Shitty modern pseudo capitalism at least allows us more freedom and potential than a 1984 society

>hurr durr capitalism is keeping us down
>I know, we should be more like Soviet Russia, what an example of a prosperous and virtuous society that was so fair
What a fucking joke

youtu.be/pKk_llkLFok

d e g e n e r a t e

If you watched the video you’d know she was talking about the importance for whites o reproduces, not brest surgery.

It was more prosperous the modern day Russia.

Always funny to see literal SJWs and BLM niggers glorifying the flag of the racist soviets and Marx who said that niggers are subhumans

They're both Leftists. Beyond that nothing else matters. They're fit only for genocide and oppression.

hahaha this autist is so damn happy to show off her new boobs

she bounced around the video with her tits hanging out bragging about getting pregnant out of wedlock. she then whines being raised by a single mother as though thats any different than what her child will experience .

Tl;dr she got knocked up by some degenerate and now is flashing her tits for views because she'll need youtube shekels to supplement welfare. Also

>claims to be married but no ring
d e l u s i o n a l

What kind of cuckery is this?

>she persist

Is she pregnant?

>she's pregnant

Proof? Did she say that in a video?

boobjob video.

NO ONE FUCKING CARES, YOU TWAT.

Think she's just trolling. She's always had big boobs.

She says she's married but she doesn't have a ring on her finger.

I’m not a SJW. Just because you like leftist economics doesn’t make you a SJW. It just means you want to understand how to build the best possible economy for your people. So your people can prosper. On social issues I’m a nationalist. Hint, the flag NATIONAL bolshevism.

she looks like gollum on the thumbnail

Watch the video. You faggot.

Dating someone.

He looks like a manlet
Just like most of those beta commie LARP faggots

Probably you, manlet faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=JU2N1U6nBcY
This video is hilarious, she says she can't have high standards for a six foot tall blonde dude so she's blatantly saying she settled for a beta cuck
She's not even subtle about it
Fucking awesome

>''it would be amazing to have a boyfriend who is six foot tall''
Lol, imagine being such a cucked manlet that your ''wife'' says this

Weading rings are a scam exposingtruth.com/diamond-engagement-ring-greatest-marketing-scam-history/

Money spend on a ring, would be much better spent on stuff for the child.

We don’t know his hight. Also not all men who are leftists are Betas. Stalin wasn’t.

>''guys who are are more attractive then there girlfriends are more likely to cheat''
Evalion explaining why she settled for a manlet cuck provider to raise her child instead of a real man

He isn’t a manlet cuck.

Give me proof he’s a mallet cuck. There’s none.

In the picture he looks like a manlet and it's heavily implied that he isn't at least 6 foot tall
And she blatantly says that the reason she didn't marry a ''sexier'' guy who is 6 foot and aryan is because they ware less than one percent of the population and aren't usually interested in her

Her boyfriend (probably you) is a fucking cuck

Evalion is like 5'0'' and his head is barely bigger than hers.
I'm a moderate height (for an Aryan) at 184 cm and I would dwarf a womanlet like her

She's actually pregnant? Wow, she beat out Lauren Southern, Tara McCarthy and all those other white attention whores.

why should I listen to a 12 year old girl?

Actually I think her head might be bigger, what a joke

She will never be able to regain the following she used to have. Her base was mostly neckbeard nazi larpers but now she is used goods to them

>I don't know what it ia

neither did I... but it's basically a half-baked psy-op (if you can even call it that) from the /leftypol/ fags from 8ch.

It (allegedly) stands for
>National Bolshevism

...forget the fact that that is an inherently contradictory ideology before even LEAVING IT'S FUCKING NAME!!! ....but they seem to think the way to
>defeat the fash nazi's of Sup Forums

is to simply adapt nazi symbols and replace them with a hammer and sickle.... say "Victory Comdrades" rather than "Seig Heil" and... most importantly...

REPLACING THE TERM
>BOURGEOIS
with
>JEWS

and they think that it's so simple that if they just change those things they can co-opt every last nazi to communism!!!

They are THAT FUCKING RETARDED!

Imagine your gf on youtube
''well big dicks are hard to find that's why I settled for a man with a micro penis''
That's basically what Evalion says in her video
I'm starting to think she's undercover to cuck a commie scum
He'd be fucking humiliated by now if he had any pride

bolshevists were always nationalist on social issues. Degeneracy was never allowed in soviet russia. Or it was forced, but you get the idea.

Just call yourself a bolshevist.

she looks EXACTLY like my ukrainian ex-gf