STEFAN MOLYNEAUX & ROAMING MILLENNIAL

youtube.com/watch?v=Oc4wzPc2aqk

Two of the greatest minds on the internet discuss family, ethnic demographics and feminism. I am totally inspired by the depth of their knowledge.

>tldr basically civic nationalism is the ONLY way to save the west

Sorry bros, but we have to be realistic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ycAL8G6YPL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>roaming millememe and Steven molymeme are great minds

She doesn't look Roman at all.

not funny

not an argument

I'd watch it but I can't stand listening to those two faggots circle-jerk for 8 hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=ycAL8G6YPL4

Redpill on roaming hapa: She is doing damage control recently since losing like half her audience after revealing she wants white genocide to continue. Don't trust chinks.

Not watching.

I can't watch molymeme or pretend to like him anymore. Not even for all my hearts desire. I'm sorry, but I just can't.

Post the video she made after where she claims he offered her ten grand to finger herself on cam.

This has been a good substitute.

I want to lick her anus

Roaming millennial is an idiot who couldn't even argue against veganism.

"great mind" my ass

>Two of the greatest minds on the internet
The eternal leaf at it again with his retarded posts

>A single hapa talking about traditional family.
>Single.

what?

he is the greatest mind of the 21st century. your loss.

not a critical thinker

civic nationalism is the only way. sorry user.

>22 year old
>greatest mind

She should be in the kitchen where women belong.

>Two of the greatest minds
>I am totally inspired by the depth of their knowledge
>depth of their knowledge
What exactly are they saying that is so revolutionary? I have watched the interview, and nothing was said that I did not already know.

Also having watched several of her videos lately, I have to say lads, she's hardly one of the greatest minds on youtube. Sure, she's bright, but she's nowhere close to being one of the heavy weights.

Civic nationalism is the cancer killing europe. Fuck off with your NA kike inspired subversion.

In my opinion she is up there with the great philosophers.

>still not talking about the JQ
oyyyyyy

jelly much?

when all colors mix together we have peace. the world must mix. it's the only way to be free of bigotry.

women now have more degrees than men do. nice try tho. stay salty.

0/5

it dinner time Jori, time for your cheetos and mountain dew

Stephan is too soft core for me. I want to hear hot girls talk about how the long for the return of hitler.
Political correctness compells his return.

Well now I know you're trolling. She's a bright young woman. I'm sure she has an interesting future ahead of her, but right now she seems to be in the discovery phase, molding her ideas etc.

it must suck to be a bigot like you

civic nationalism is the only way. GET OVER IT!

I never said anything against CN. I'm mixed after all. I'm just saying she's hardly a great philosopher.

I'd lick her asshole clean

if civic nationalism=western civilization to you, then fuck west and fuck you too worm

Why has everyone turned on Stephan Molyneux? What happened?

They're being edgelords

He got popular and Sup Forums hates anyone popular

9 out of 10 times civic nationalists are just advocating globalism/multiculturalism.

I figured that's why. There's nothing wrong with him.

I never thought much of him desu. Always thought he was a bit pompous, dramatic and pretentious. He also suffers from an extreme case of confirmation bias. He sees what he wants to see.

Then there was all the memes and as things got worse in the world he increasingly looked like he was on the verge of losing it. It was just too funny.

He's a narcissistic wannabe philosopher who has some good political analysis and good educational videos. He got big and now shariablue and edgelords only talk about his downsides. Retards can't sparate the wheat from the chaff.