Race Mixing Hate Thread

I'll start with pic related. Post your pics of ugly mixlings and tell us why you hate miscegenation (race mixing).

Miscegenation is the worst thing you can do to your children aside from having kids despite knowing you have a severe genetic disease. Your child will literally have no identity, no race to belong to, no place to consider his homeland. He will be a Kalergi's Child, a mongrel, a Rhineland bastard. Don't be a race traitor. They've been pushing wm/bf relationships a lot lately. Your own race has enough diversity and unique features, don't muddy it up.

majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3029708/
archive.is/W6zyI
aob.oxfordjournals.org/content/74/2/111.full.pdf
jstor.org/stable/4145377
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/019188699190057I
sciencemag.org/content/319/5864/813.abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Classic

Does anybody have the one where thy compare his mongrel mulatto son to Clint Eastwood's handsome white son?

His wife is Iranian. That's kind of a grey area desu senpai.

Also requesting this.

There is no fucking grey area. There is only impurity spiral. Quarter Jew, 1/16 Persian, 1/64 Sioux, 1/512 negro; doesn't matter. Bloodline of ancestors is corrupted and genetic pollution is done. Moreover, they will forever carry the genetic memory of high racial treason

Neither of you shitheads could look up "Clint Eastwood Robert Deniro sons" because I did and it was the first thing to show up.

>Your child will literally have no identity, no race to belong to, no place to consider his homeland

They'll fit right in in America

>he thinks we'll voluntarily do something when someone else will inadvertently do it for us

When you overdose on LARP

What a fucking cuck.

>when you are a mongrel
White is White

Here you go, fellow NS. Fucking mongrels must hang.

Race matters, faggot.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3029708/

Normally. But Iranians are decedents of Indo-Europeans and are proud of it, so that's why it's kind of a grey area to me.

Thanks, I was looking for another that said "Which do you prefer?" and had those pics. Do you have that one as well?

Race mixers must hang.

See

What is civic nationalism?

Daaaaamn Cerno-bitch got some game. That's some fine af brown pussy right there.

Way to go you stuttering retard. Way to go.

Nationalism based on ideology rather than race. So it's like saying that race doesn't matter in America as long as everyone believes in democracy and shit

White Americans are rootless mongrels, sweetie

Wtf why would you choose to be this much of a cuck
I mean he's fucking robert deniro he could've gotten just about any girl

But race does matter. Race = IQ and violence

BLACKS ARE ALL RAPISTS

the only people that hate race-mixing are disgustingly looking white trash low-lives who can't even get themselves a 1/10 ugly non white woman

>(((Why)))?

Who knows?

That American interpretation always bothered me. Can't technically live by ideology and not ignore race? I don't see how ideology and race realism have to be exclusive like that.

I do not. I'm sure you could edit it though. Time spent creating propaganda is not time wasted.

They also descent from negroids and Semites

Not really, for the longest time we had our own concept of what it means to be a white American, and we limited immigration to mostly just white people. We have our own identity, and it's very easy for other white people from other countries to conform to it. Black Americans still can't really conform to it, just look at their identity. White Americans don't see Irish, French, and Italian people, they see white people

If I reckon correctly "White men of character only". 1790. It was fucking clear

That's awfully specific. Are you projecting?

JUST

Ya gotta admit. white/asians are pretty cute. But they can be riddled with birth defects. (ADHD, ADD, Autism, etc.)

That's what I'm saying. Race does matter, I'm not a civic nationalist

Boy are you gonna be asshurt if you ever get a DNA test

>Got a gorgeous British-muslim chick who wants it

life is too short.

The Cotton-Perdue act would do just that, That's why I hope it passes and replaces our current immigration system while Trump's in office.

There aren't a ton of people that are 100% one thing or another. It wouldn't surprise me if you're 1-2% African or Middle Eastern. We should still try to limit miscegenation as much as possible

One day that monkey fucker will see the sun glinting on the golden hair and sparkling blue eyes of an Aryan child and look at the brillo fibres on the scalp of the nigger beast she spawned and realise what she did is a crime against evolution.

>White Americans don't see Irish, French, and Italian people, they see white people

That's not true at all, the fuck are you on?

there's literally hundreds of thousand of american who like this ebook merchant

pathetic

Reveal your geographical flag faggot. also KYS redditard.

In America they don't. Line up people of those ethnic groups in front of them and most of the time they won't be able to identify them

Half black half devil.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This, always underclass white trash with no personal accomplishments whining about muh racial purity.

A lot of the real Americans I know identify as WASP, Irish or German. WRONG!
100% Northwestern European

>Lemon Pledge
Top fucking cuck.

tell me more

People from leafland shouldn't be allowed to hide their flag tbqh

HOW IN THE FUCK DOES THE JEWISH SIDE ALWAYS COME OUT STRONGER THAN THE BLACK SIDE

Henry Ford jpg
Mel Gibson jpg

The kids are better looking than BOTH parents, really makes u fink...

I entered just to post this. And I see based hongkong beat me to it. Thanks.

She kind of looks like Jasmine

Both parents are hideous mongrels already (Jews and American coons are mixed race)

Hellspawn seed overpowers the negro.

John 8:44 [Full Chapter]
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

None of his children look like him.

>Kikebook

Damn that's disgusting

Remember: WASP purity. Forever

>implying you don't hate them cause you ain't them

Met them a few months back, an absolutely gracious family they are.

Damn, the kids actually looks like the white parent for once, minus the color of course. Especially the son.

Maybe because the white parent is the dad.

pic related is that happens when a BBC wielding sex god breeds and aryan goddess

>TFW you got cucked

Pffff, ya'll niggas retarded. The real redpill is marring someone who is [spoiler]partial native Alaskan[/spoiler]. All the befits of whitexasian features AND your wife and children have free healthcare for life. Native Alaskan's don't have a blood quantum requirement. My wife and future kids are covered. Don't go full native though, they ugly as fuck.

Pic clearly isn't my wife but she isn't too far off.

Yeah, with a half-breed mongrel for a child. Cernovich identifies as an 'American Nationalist'. What a cuck

Pearlman isn't white though, he's a Jew.

Trannies are nasty.

thotally thude, by thhhe way bthuy mthy bthuuk monkay thindset, thhhhanks! *spittle flies into your mouth*

She looks like a man

WTF CLINT IS A KIKE???

Bone marrow transplants: When your heritage leads to a needle-in-haystack search

>Leukaemia patient Jake Cooper, 14, is desperately searching for the cure to his cancer, but his hopes of a life-saving fix now rest with strangers, not scientists.

>Jake has chronic myeloid leukaemia and as his condition progresses will need a bone marrow transplant.

>So why, when there are 29 million accessible donors on worldwide bone marrow registries, do so many patients, including Jake, struggle to find a match?

>The answer is ethnicity, where your cultural background can turn your chance of survival into a desperate needle-in-a-haystack search.

REMEMBER GUYS, BONE MARROW IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT

archive.is/W6zyI

its a retarded nigga

wtf mumia fucked a white slut?

Pretty sure the dark one is her son.

> all these American mongrels

Isn't genetically better to race mix?

Your wife is a shitskin and so too are your nigglet children. Get the fuck off my board you monkeyfucking cunt.

Read the link in the OP. Race mixing only benefits the F1 generation, and it doesn't always do that. For example, see

No. But go ahead and do it faggot. WASP elite ain't going nowhere
>Some species that aren’t even in the same genus can interbreed.

aob.oxfordjournals.org/content/74/2/111.full.pdf

>The average rate of success for mixed race couples is around half that of same race couples, 0.127 compared to 0.213.

jstor.org/stable/4145377

>There is evidence that the more similar the two people are, the happier their marriage tends to be.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/019188699190057I

>A study in Iceland showed that 3rd cousin marriages are the most fertile and successful. Suggesting that mating within one's ethnic/racial group would be more beneficial than outside of one's ethnic/racial group.

sciencemag.org/content/319/5864/813.abstract

That's more like it.

I'll fuck right off and not have to worry about their hospital bills and keep collecting my yearly oil check the rest of my life. Stay poor faggot.

Does your mongrel wife know you married for money?

Niggers prowling around knocking up dumb coal burners

>your child will literally have no identity, no race to belong to
>Im 25%slav 25%american 50%Irish
>my pureness

Lol, Sup Forums really is cancer

Would fuck both.

this

This describes Sup Forums more than anyone else.

I also married her to piss of cucks like you.