youtube.com/watch?v=yDIlQ3_lsKE
youtube.com/watch?v=95a6HyN8X14
youtube.com/watch?v=BwHnhsuaNbw
youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps
youtube.com/watch?v=IPqrimR8GWw
youtu.be/AULRSOK1KPQ?t=222
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking...BASED

Thanks, I haven't laughed that hard in weeks.

das rite

airsoft gun?

based black man

kek!!

>my based black magapede

>airshit

based though

DASSSS RAAAAAAIIITTTEEEE

>tfw libs didn't realise trump is everything hood niggaz aspire to be

Trump version of this when?
youtube.com/watch?v=yDIlQ3_lsKE

Not sure if trolling using MM injokes or genuine reddit fags.

Dont we have the best niggers? FUCKING

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

It's a .22

top lel

ABSOLUTELY BASED

Based nigger you say? Welp, that settles it, he can blow his fat nigger load into my fertile, 14 year old, white daughter. Can't let the actions of a based nigger go unrewarded!

TOP JEJ

dude, what the fuck?

Whoever made this image: Hates Jews, hates blacks, and likes feminists and women. How the fuck does someone like that even exist?

this made my day

wtf I love black people now?!?

Hearty laugh at the Christmas music on the background.

Christmas music? It's the fucking national anthem. How do you not know that?

>Rightwing nigger death squads

FUCK NIGGA

>The Star-Spangled Banner in the background

We got the realest niggas in da league

Libs mistreated blacks for quite some time

What?! He's a base nigger, didn't you hear...his based niggerness has earned him the privilege to fuck and bus fat nigger nuts into our soft white daughters and wives.

What the fuck is it with gangsters and trump?

Wtf I love niggers now

LE

>Rightwing nigger death squads

Let's make it happen

>nazi flag
>nigger video

retard nazi. what a fuckin dumbass OP. there has been a lot of those lately posting here.

Real recognize real, fuck nigga.

Good enough for me.

He probably sticks to black women too.

>.22lr
Intimidating to your average liberal/nigger, I guess.

22 kills a surprisingly high number of people each year, relatively.

2 niggers literally. Fucking based

What if we sent this to CNN knowing they'd run it to show how "Trump supporters threatening with gun" but they'd accidentally spread the meme.

My nigga!

SHUT YO MUTHAFUCKIN MOUTH YOU BXTCH ASS NIGGA.

>QUEENS NIGGA IN DA WHITE HOUSE RUNNING SH!T

>TRUMPGANG GANG

Why do you do this?

Nazis aren't a anti black you stupid fucking retard. They aren't synonymous with the kkk.

>when fuck ass niggas keep my motherfuckin president name out they mouth

game recognize game

youtube.com/watch?v=95a6HyN8X14
youtube.com/watch?v=BwHnhsuaNbw

I've delivered that area of Philly before and that isn't even close to the strangest thing I've seen on Erie ave.

It does sound like Christmas music though.

just let it ride.
american national anthem is now jingle bells

hes a billionaire playboy become president, who speaks his mind, they are just honest about wanting to be like him

Wait

are niggers /our/niggers now?

They exist, user. They're insane but they exist.

They dont like feminists, its just low hanging fruit and is talked about by every youtube (((skeptic)))

Whatever gets rid of the left.
I can conceivably live in the same country with niggers who keep away from me and don't want to remove my race from existence and don't constantly bitch about needing free shit. Still need an ethnostate somewhere at some point but for things like that we need to figure out a long game. Something that doesn't blow up in our faces.

They always have said Clinton was the first black president, Obama was the first nigger president, and Trump is the first nigga president.

Clinton was first nigger president, Obama was first mulatto fake nigga president, and Trump is the first REAL nigga president.

he's removing black gangs main enemy. The mexicans. He is getting rid of the illegal ms13 gang members left and right.

Bump

Is this nigger Sup Forums approved?

Alright by me.

fuck no man. that nigger would shoot your ass if you walked down his street.

LE BASED KEKSTANNI !xD XDXEWFREGE

A bigger percentage of blacks voted for Trump than Reagan.

Sounds ancap as fuck I like it

Players respect players. pussy ass niggers not need apply

>post on Sup Forums
>doesn't like memes
kys

Go fix your massive inferiority complex issues.

There already is one m8

youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps

based niggerpede

I wish all niggers were like this. He's ready to go to war for his country. Great lesson for all Sup Forumstards i feel.

RESPECT.

youre an idiot. he is a gang member. he is going to war against mexican rival gangs.

Ha ha

Now that you have you're (you) can you look in the mirror silently for 3 minutes while asking yourself what happened? You know what I mean.

Dis nigga woke af family

based.....but still a nigger, give him a fiefdom in africa once they have to go back

youtube.com/watch?v=IPqrimR8GWw

also, POO

He's the gangster's ideal. He lived in a gold covered penthouse, flew around in a jet with his name on it, surrounded himself with supermodels, and didn't pretend to be humble about any of it. Blacks are not impressed by fake humility. You earn it, you wear it.

/thread

We president now
youtu.be/AULRSOK1KPQ?t=222

it looks like a krinkov but the magazine was too wide. probably airsoft.

draco pistol brah

i don't know the context but i still feel he's defending his side well. Illegal perhaps but still i admire his strange inarticulate convictions. Americans need to defend their President more. Look at what happened in the Ukraine. It's still burning. Didn't you see the Oliver Stone videos?

God damn that lady doesn't know what a debate is. "You're on a bicycle..." Stopped watching.

>he is going to war against mexican rival gangs.
He is doing a service for his country

its degeneracy. but its not like we can get rid of them.

>reddit tourists LARPing as Sup Forums ITT

My G-d OP you are rarely not a faggot but thank you for this. Top kek.

Imagine. A whole race full of jesters.

ITT: subhuman stormniggers glorifying pavement ape behavior

They should put that piece of shit drug peddling nigger behind bars ASAP, don't make any death threats you piece of shit

>glorifying criminals because dey agree with mah memes
This is a new low even for Sup Forums

yeah freebased

haha cause coke

Shitty b8, here's your (you) spic

Bitch ass nigga detected.

Do me a favor and keep my mother fucking president's name out your mouth pls.

Just by looking at this abhorrent nigger and his weapon you can tell he's some lowlife scum, guaranteed he's a fucking criminal piece of shit.

If he gets caught in a felony you cucks will just say you didn't even like him and you knew it all along, as you usually do, so what difference does it make?

Keep muh fuckin' President's name-outcha mofuckin' mouth

This black man makes most Sup Forums users look retarded. It's a good thing most of you aren't white or I'd be ashamed.

Well I'm officially old because that shit looked like a joke but it has 60m views.

clinton was the first black president
obama was the first nigger president
trump is the first real nigga president

Trump is a multi billionaire with a supermodel wife who is basically the world's most powerful ruler, and he lives in a palace that is completely gilded.

That's like distilled Negro heaven.

Trump was a guest on maaany hip-hop shows and namedropped on lots of rap songs over the decades. Since the election blacks are pretending like they didn't love Trump, but some still remember.