We got a huge Mary statue in Iraq

We also got a pretty big zone in Northen Iraq Where No muslim lives. Here are No mosques. We have a better life than you Americans complaining about muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7iLqTxyuNbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would love nothing more than to travel the Arab world.

But your people would kill me based on the color of my skin.

you have classy hotels too, it seems. have fun in paradise, wish you the best. bye.

Keep up the good work

a srasz?

>tfw no non-muslim Iraqi gf

get a tan

Lol what, who told you that? And we are not Arab btw :) Assyrian/Chaldeans live here only and Some Armenians. You are Welcome to visit :) We are christians and hate muslims, they arent even allowed to build mosques in our part of the city.

What is that?

That's cool as fuck, user.

Thank you

Do you worry about a war coming to your home? What do you think would happen if the Islamic State took over?

there are christian militias user

So have Iraq and Syria become more segregated by religion? With Christians having been driven into militarized regions?

Wont happen. We have American millitairy base Like 20 minutes from our home. Everyday apaches fly from there :P Also we have alot of ak-47's :)

link to a youtube video which shows your city best and link to a video which shows what your normal girls look like.

is this Kurdistan?

Good luck!

tfw I'm envious of Iraq

you're only 51 miles away from mosul, and you say you are safer than we are?

I wish you the best, but come on.

where i live i've only seen a girl in a hijab maybe 5 times at most in my entire life. the entire usa is less than 1% muslim. you have literal isis 50 miles away. i would never leave my house ever if i lived in your town.

but i wish you all the luck in the world. i hope we can kill off isis soon.

don't be
see

Our people spent hundreds of years killing savage and keeping niggers in line. Why would we do all of that work, and then opt to live in some sandbox on the equator?

You seem like a good guy. I feel bad for calling you a sand nigger last week.

religion is fake
muslims still outnumber you
the next isis could come back any time and kill you all, they almost did but we saved you guys with airstrikes.
run far far away from muslims. as far as you can. go to china. seriously.

How would a beaner with green eyes fare??

Name of town/city?

I hate to say this but you're going to end up like the Coptic Christians in Egypt

You are good man. Take care and mind yourself.

Anyone own a Lee Enfield or Mosin?

So do you think the Communist Kurds are going to fuck you guys over or try and kill you/steal your land for the millionth time when this whole ISIS business dies out? Or are they alright guys now?

>tfw no baathist gf

>Iraq
fuck off sandnigger

It's always been segregated outside of major cities but its been made worse for the Assyrians ever since the first Gulf War. They accounted for >90% of the million or so immigrants out of Iraq from 2003-2011, and they were already a minority before that.

holy fuck look at that high tech device, do you think the giant depicted in this bas-relief is an ancient astronaut?

Found the Muslim cuck.
This is a Christian board, faggot.

>huge statue of Jezebel, sitting on top of a Tower of Babel.

lol says the nigger himself

Yeah sure why not.

>classy hotel

This is why I'm fine with Sweden's death.

I though ISIS captured Erbil for awhile?

I had a job with a ton of Iraqis. They're subhumans.

t. nigger

>No mosques in northern Iraq

I saw about 500 of them when I was there

>I though ISIS captured Erbil for awhile?
They were all set to attack Erbil. They were setting up american artillery pieces which they looted from army bases. Obviously sunni, american-trained soldiers defected to isis the moment they entered he city. Citizens were fleeing in terror, then the usa bombed them, and they retreated.

I don't think they ever made it that far. They never made it too far north of Mosul, mostly because of Kurdish resistance fighters. Good thing their little caliphate is falling apart and they'll probably lose Mosul within a month or two.

The non-Muslim Iraqis are legitimately good people, mostly because they haven't been fucking their cousins for 1400 years. Does wonders for the brain.

I would love to visit the Christian areas of the Middle East someday. Do you guys have your own militia or something? How do you keep the muzzies out?

Nah, I've met nonmuslim Iraqis. There's no difference. Subhumans.

I've met a few and they were cool, so I'm going to assume you're either retarded, are autistic and cannot make friends, or are another run-of-the-mill Swedish Muslim.

Keep in mind that a lot of the refugee "Christians" are just Muslims lying because they think it will give them preferential treatment.

We don't hate Muslims you Nigger, and we are Arabs to the extent of culture, nothing else. Fuck you.

Muslim Iraqis are also good people, you just blind your self with anti Muslim rhetoric.

TAKIN' ALL BETS!

1:5 Chaldean or Troll!

Who will win big!?
It could it be (You)!

If it's a true Muslim country there should be no portrayal of religious symbolism such as statues.

youtube.com/watch?v=7iLqTxyuNbs

My father was a vague ethnicity Iraqi Catholic and my mother is Assyrian

>vague ethnicity Iraqi Catholic
>Iraqi Catholic
...That's a Chaldean bro, LOL.

I could tell by the "we are Arabs to the extent of culture". No self-respecting Assyrian would ever say this.

I fucking hate this anti Muslim shit on pol, no one likes to remember the secularism of the 60s, because that would mean Arabs are human. Pol is delusional this place it's toxic. And everyone here is a teenager, I went on a discord for pol and most people were high schoolers, and we had multiple people larping as native of the countries of their ethnic origin, and mixed people larping as "le based minorities", like I was. I am half French half Iraqi, not full Iraqi. Fuck this place. Fuck all of you.

nice try ISIS

Why, because it's true?

It's schocking to you not every 1 of the 2billion muslims is terrible?

>We have a better life than you Americans complaining about muslims
No you don't. Your existence alone is a tragic mess. Die from goat related STDs you savage.

More like the size of your nose.

"Behold your mother."
t. Jesus

ehhhhhhhh......last time me and my friends went to Iraq a bunch of your friends and family died and we destroyed alot of your shit. It would feel weird going back there now but thanks for the offer.

>"Muslims just genocided my people a half-dozen times killing so many that were made a small minority and basically strangers in their homeland of five-thousand years, while we had to pay them taxes (jizya) just for existing to prevent them from genociding us again for the past 1400 years. BUT BE NICE TO THE MUSLIMS YOU MEANIES."

You are a literal cuck, dude.

Yeah, people don't say things because they are true. Are you sure you're not a Muslim? You have the brains of one for sure.

Yes, years ago. I don't dwell in the past, but what I will say is that the Kurds need to be fucked up, they are starting to attack Assyrian militias, Baghdadi Muslims couldn't care less, at least in the more affluent areas.

What is your ethnicity?

Also may I add, unity is the strongest force in the Arab world, the longer people fight between each other and don't recognize each other as countrymen, the more we flounder.

Stay safe, brother. If you could drop by in Sup Forums from time to time, we'd love to have some banter

whatever happened to those ?

I'm an American with an Assyrian grandfather. And I never said I hated all Muslims, just think that a lot of them are snakes who will lie to you to fuck you over (see Europe or Assyrian history for the last millennium and a half). Everything I said was true though, something like >30-40% of Muslims in Iraq are married to their cousins. A millennium of inbreeding makes people stupid.

Hi Varg

>Iraq
>on the equator
They aren't even tropical, you tard

And dude, Arabs are people from the ARABIAN peninsula. Since the conquests, it's become a catch-all for all Middle-Easterners who speak Arabic. Do you speak Syriac? If so, you should call yourself by your actual ancestors and respect their culture—not the culture of those who conquered and massacred your people. That's pathetic imo.
If not, learn it.

Dude eating steak be back in ten

How is it possible to be this confused about racial phenotypes?

I seriously think Christians could have taken over a few times in mass revolts but they are just as crazy as Muslims but in a different way, they think being cucked is the essence of their religion and try to make peace however they can.

There are some Christians who aren't buying this bullshit and seek justice but of course they are always outgunned and outnumbered.

Yeah, that's just Europeans and Copts

Possibly before Seyfo, and probably before Timur the fag but definitely not since the last genocide, especially with everyone moving away. If the Mongols had just stuck with Nestorian Chistianity Iraq would probably be >25% Christian today.

Assyrian user and any Iraqis wether Muslim or Christian, join this: discordggGR86C

If you mean me, sorry man I don't do Discord and it's getting pretty late where I'm at anyways. If you frequent here I'll probably see you around though. Peace, and good luck.

G'nite

>no one likes to remember the secularism of the 60s

It was brief and it's been permanently discarded by Muslims. Muslims are human, but their choice of culture and superstition makes them toxic humans therefore gasworthy.

I know many of the birds I helped put in the air turned sand niggers into useful compost. It makes me smile. You are so vile you are your own worst enemy! You kill each other over nonsense, so why shouldn't your betters exploit you?

Centuries of Islamist fail were a MUSLIM choice. I wasn't in the decision chain on that one. Superstition is a choice. You can stop being of any superstition in an instant of enlightement.

Islam is a Pan-Arabic religion so all believers serve the Arab. It's OK, everyone else serves the Jew.

Sorry sweetie but Assyrians from Turkey and Iran have nothing in common with Arab subhumans

No, we do share culture, especially with northern Arabs.

It was Saddam's fault, you often hear people remaking the they wish Faisal was still alive, at least from what I have heard from my uncle's.

>we do share culture

Speak for yourself, sweetie

The truth is, Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.