The cancer has spread to Texas

The cancer has spread to Texas.

Knowing these makeovers, it probably somehow costed a few hundred thousand dollars too

What would Hank Hill think of this?

Someone needs to write "Thank God, no nigger colors" on each one of them.

Piss on it. That's what I did when they put them here

Someone should graffiti a huge pepe in the middle of the intersection

Pride Houston, Inc. claims 15,000 on their fb page. I don't get how this is legal but if I wanted to paint swastikas on a public street i couldn't.

Why has being a faggot become such a celebrated thing? What are they even celebrating??? They were allowed to take it up the ass for decades. Oh the marriage, GREAT JOB WOHO.

just do it like the niggers do in the middle of the night

Some texasbro with talent should paint a big merchant in the middle having all those rabow crossing coming from his hand rubbing.

How does it feel being on the wrong side of history Sup Forums?

Notice how the rainbow is kept in check by WHITE stripes.

No blacked browned rainbow version? Racist!!!

>Califaggians ruin their shithole state
>"MUH GREAT GDP MUH GREAT WEALTH!"
>yet for some reason they all keep leaving their grand utopia and moving to Texas and Colorado
>immediately turn both states into the same shithole they just left

I just crossed this earlier today. How about Cloud 9's awning collapsing on those cars down the street? If only something would fall on those Woodlands normies always taking selfies in front of the wal art.

Write "keep the colors separate" on them.

>What are they even celebrating
They're celebrating the neurotransmitters in their brain making connections which arouse them at the sight of the same sex.

I saw that on news didn't know the store. I rarely venture into downtown especially that area.

HOW THE FUUUUCKKK did we let the homos co-opt the fucking rainbow of all things.... it's atrocious that faggots were able to rebrand the color spectrum as a sign of butthusbandry

Texas is still part of murica, what do you expect?

It's montrose / resale row. Not even ion midtown yet. I don't know if they interrupted traffic to paint rainbows with city money in downtown or not.

COS THERE AINT NO BLACK IN THE RAINBOW FLAG

closet homo detected

I've already decided that if this shit happens in my town I'm taking a big bucket of black paint to it and tipping it over.

Is this permenant?

It's pride month, you know...

What do you mean?

You don't think it's shitty that the basic color spectrum has become of a universally known symbol of LGBTQism? it's pretty crazy

Thats homophobic

Need more of this done.

month, you say..?

Awesome

Black paint matters.

they say it was last around 2.5 years

>let this be a sign of My Covenant
>cancerous
K. You know what's cancer? When you closet cucks put brown and black on it

We need to over-spread the color cancer. Have it spread both ways.

Getting Sk.ittles to stop being racist and add brown and black sk.ittles shouldn't be too hard. Think of it Sup Forums, Trump will be out one day and Pepe may fade from the public scene, but changing the color of Sk.ittles will be a testament to our reach attested to at every grocery store checkout and every corner store for the rest of eternity.

Writing complaints directly to the company is probably the effective way to go for this op.

>corroded roads
>blocking everywhere

>I know what we'll do, let's paint rainbows on the pedestrian walks!

>spend 14000 on painting on the street
>get mad when cars go over it
>14 fucking 000.

It's 2017. Gay people have rights now. Get over it.

I wish gays hadn't co-opted the fucking rainbow. Rainbows are pretty. Now they'll never not be a symbol for getting shit on your dick and HIV awareness.

Get fungus on it and do anal anyways and then pop a truvada

Ah BLM supporter i see

The amount of Rights gays have has not changed since 1776.

This. Faggots ruined rainbows.

They can have their rights, we are sick of having it forced into every aspect of our culture.

Too psy oppy with the flag you chose. Lie better please

Based Texas

>lets in californians once

>comes up for breath from a platter of rotted clams
You were saying?

so why aren't we memeing the rainbow 1488 shit anymore? this is perfect and should be a beacon for kek and piss off those cucks

Pride Houston, Inc. claims 15,000 on their fb page. I don't get how this is legal but if I wanted to paint swastikas on a public street i couldn't.

>mfw I already know without knowing $12,000.00 was paid to a contractor service to contract a contractor to paint cross-walks rainbows for $2,000.00

Puts a big shit eating grin on my face tbqh desu.

If I saw something like this near me, I'd throw gallons of white paint over it in the wee hours of the morning. No way could I leave it be.

Texas is a fucking MEME. They aren't shit but boisterous redneck LARP'ers who live in the same state that great men once upon a time lived in as well.

That's fucking it. Stop with the Texan cocksucking already, they will be 3/4 Mexican within the next two decades.

Wtf I love black paint now

How does it feel being on the wrong side of biology faggot?

Nah. Buy a can of black spray paint, and spray paint "Black Lives Matter". Then you'll create a false flag that pisses off two groups and ruin the rainbow.

I wanna see a queer hangin' over a pretty sunset just like a rainbow for ruinin' the beauty of what they usurped. Damn you cocksuckers.

Trump burns the orange ink in money to dye his face

I think they caught onto Sup Forums after the OK hand thing. It's funny how they fell for the safety pin thing before that though.

I know right. Rainbows used to be a beautiful show of physics and our nature, now it's a faggy boy acting like a woman

>he has determined God's natural laws
No you didn't

You have to do this. And do a couple of passovers too.

50 shades of blow me

so we can still say this is a shrine to white nationalism and flock their and basically do what niggers do "WE RUN THIS SHIT"

QUEER'D

Where dem black n brown colours at

Faggots are known for logic and reason

>The cancer has spread to Texas.

If that pic was taken in Austin, we have know this for a long time. This is not new. Austin is a cancerous Californian colony in the heart of Texas.

that looks tacky as fuck

this. 14k for paint lines ayyy.

The problem with you GRID-infested faggots is that you don't want to be equal, you want to be above everyone else. Keep pushing it and you are in for a shock, and not the kind of shock that you get at the doctor's office.

>not knowing about Austin
>not knowing about denton
Gay shit is everywhere except Muslim countries and Africa.

they co-opt every-fucking-thing - the word
P R I D E
used to mean something, worth believing in, standing up for..
now? it means unadulterated faggotness. Its done, finished, no more pride, in those simple things, you used to take pride in. Such is The Power of Pink PR

I wonder (((((who))) is behind the push for faggotry acceptance?

This. I used to be pretty libertarian when it comes to gays but after all the overreaching, I'm one step away from wanting to throw them off rooftops.

So... they painted something on the road and got mad that it has tire marks now? Amazing.

Also this is stupid, crosswalks actually serve a purpose and are meant to always look the same so everyone knows what to do. I know! Let's make all the traffic lights in town different colors to support diversity, people will just figure it out as they go!

I bet these fucking faggots are in Austin.
Please, tell me I'm right.

make it a designated shitting street
better yet, a muslim prayer corner

>Current year
>Faggots having to be center of attention
>Can't understand how it was tiresome 20 years ago
Do we call you a BLM or LGBT supporter? They're the same now.

Screwston

The rainbow was originally the sign of god's covenant with Noah which He brought forth after the Flood. Faggots have taken that symbol. Next they'll be buggering Jesus on the cross.

Check'd

make a muslim prayer corner in a designated shitting stsreet.

fix'd

kek I think the same thing every time I see a (((public))) works project

Alright.
What should I do?

run over fags and splatter the flag with blood satan

rude

yeah there's totally no difference between those /s

Burnout in the sheets, burnout in the streets...

what is the difference? fags have statues of lucifer and gay flags and I can't put a swastika for public display.

paint happy merchant in the middle mr satan

BLACKED

Acetone would be better.

Fucking shit I wanna move there

Same my man same

kys you fucking weeb faggot

I would be much better to paint a giant fag flag all over the mayor's house. What is he going to do, take it away? Like an homophobe?

>Oh no my monotone sidewalks

Way to change the world guys, realllllly making people go "Hey you know what they might be on to something!"