What do Jews get out of destroying Western Culture?

Serious question. What is the reasoning behind this? How can they possibly think they will be safe if Europe does become a caliphate?

>What do Jews get out of destroying Western Culture?
They get a host. It's not some stroke of poetic fancy, calling them parasites. Who do you think let the armies into the walls in Constantinople? If they don't like one host, they change it for another. The Zionists think they can change Islam and the West all at once by making both degenerate from their pure forms. Never underestimate jewish hubris.

forgive me here, i'm really trying to wrap my head around all of this. If zionists already have their zion then why are they so persistent about messing around with other nations, specifically european ones? greed? is it really that simple?

user they are supremacists. The religious ones believe they are chosen and the atheists believe they are superior. Kalergi said it best. They want their coffee-colored serfs.

and this begs the question, is it that sense of supremacy due to culture or race?

>What do Jews get out of destroying Western Culture?
Pic related.

>How can they possibly think they will be safe if Europe does become a caliphate?
Because they will still have Israel and Israel has nukes.

>and this begs the question, is it that sense of supremacy due to culture or race?

I think destroying white people is their ultimate goal but they're going about it too quickly and too many people are waking up. I don't think kikes have very good foresight, they just like to jew people and jew them as hard and as fast as they can.

It "raises the question".

"Begs the question" is something entirely different.

Read the book, culture of critique. It answers all of your questions.

euros are cucking themselves

jews have little to do with it

i see
still trying to find this book in english

you learn something new every day. I had no idea that was a logic phrase

>I think destroying white people is their ultimate goal but they're going about it too quickly
They've been doing it since the end of WW2.

>and too many people are waking up.
I don't think they consider us a threat because we haven't actually started fighting back.

> I don't think kikes have very good foresight, they just like to jew people and jew them as hard and as fast as they can.
There's a pol post that's been floating around for a while, I know I have it but I can't seem to find it.

It basically ends with saying "you know that little voice in your head that tells you not to do something because it could come back to bite you? The Jews don't have that."

>What is the reasoning behind this?
They are parasites

>In the big city international races are encountered. As a rule, the Urban man is a mongrel of a variety of social and national elements.The rustic man is conservative by nature - the Urban Human advanced by society. All progress emerges from cities and city-dwellers.

— Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi "Practical Idealism" page 11

they're asking for it

>they're asking for it
They've been asking for it for 2000 years. Even more so after the last world war.

On average, every 17 years an entire nation getting so sick of the Jews shit they deport the lot of em.

We're way overdue.

as william pierce said a few years ago the white middle class is too much worried about college, a new car, new electronics they forgot to fight for themselves
they accepted giving their souls to international judaism in exchange of a few chinese products

>as william pierce said a few years ago the white middle class is too much worried about college, a new car, new electronics they forgot to fight for themselves
>they accepted giving their souls to international judaism in exchange of a few chinese products
Indeed. Things will have to get much worse for them in order to push them off the fence.

It's sad because hillary winning would've quickened the collapse with all her anti-White policies. Trump winning has lulled Whites into a false sense of security. (unless they somehow take him down and somehow replace him with a Hillary clone)

>Things will have to get much worse for them in order to push them off the fence.
I tend to think most of them will only realize what's going on when they start to die by hunger. I might be wrong but the root of materialism and the hatred for Christianity is too deep now for some positive change to happen
In that case, If I'm correct, Trump's victory was a breath of fresh air because things wouldn't get any better anyway

I'm not very sure if things will get any better in a possible collapse but if people start to get hunger and mass poverty everywhere while other people rape and kill the white middle class then I'm pretty sure they would re-think about their actions.

We are either witnessing the end of the world or entering in the age of darkness.

>(unless they somehow take him down and somehow replace him with a Hillary clone)

I think it's inevitable. even if he isn't deposed and somehow pulls off 2020, 2024 will certainly be a reaction candidate victory

>I tend to think most of them will only realize what's going on when they start to die by hunger.
As long as there's a group out there letting the sheep know who is really responsible for it all, that could mean victory for us.

> not very sure if things will get any better in a possible collapse but if people start to get hunger and mass poverty everywhere while other people rape and kill the white middle class then I'm pretty sure they would re-think about their actions.
well if the whole country is on the verge of collapse or actually collapses, there are group(s) ready to take advantage of the situation. (if they can get enough brave souls before hand)

>We are either witnessing the end of the world or entering in the age of darkness.
I prefer to believe we're on the edge of victory. We'll come out of the fires even stronger than before.

>I think it's inevitable. even if he isn't deposed and somehow pulls off 2020, 2024 will certainly be a reaction candidate victory
Yeah I think if he doesn't actually fuck up and they impeach him (after the mid terms when they've won both house and senate) he'll be gone in 4 years because the media has whipped every single dem/lib in the country into a frenzy and voted him out of office.

>how will they be safe if Europe becomes a caliphate

ISRAEL YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!

This is the post in question. I also recommend reading The Culture of Critique by Dr Kevin MacDonald, it dispels the conspiratard way of thinking about Jews while showing how their behavior is deeply ingrained and unlikely to change. They will always subvert and poison gentile societies if they are allowed, not because of some super secret plan but just because they are Jews. It's what they do.