Macron 80 percent 80 PERCENT

>Just a month after the 39-year-old ex-banker became the youngest head of state in modern French history, pollsters forecast his centrist Republic on the Move (LREM) party will win as many as 75-80 percent of seats in the lower house of parliament.

Macron could be winning 80% of the parliamentary seats
JUST

I guess what Macron said is true: France is a dead, gay nation full of little faggot cucks.

They at least will have a working parlament.

Unpopular Opinion: It's never over

Things will get so fucked up, hundreds will die yes, but when election day rolls around again these people will be flung out like shit from a monkeys hand.

And considering the (((moderate right))) in france is the bigger laughing stock of the nation, Le Pen will win.

True, they'll be able to import muslims and niggers more efficiently.

just watching it burn.

At this point muslims are better than europeans.

Yeah, at least with muslims you know exactly which countries to avoid once they reach a certain population percentage.

Gulf states have low crime rates, burger.

no shit, this is the dumbest false equivalency

That's because gangraping a chick and then stoning the chick to death for being gangraped isn't considered a crime.

You can think whatever yiy eant about muslim traditions, but west will either become muslim or chineese, and the second option looks worse.

>a kek'r calling out fallacies

BACK2REDDIT

>but west will either become muslim or chineese
I can't even find a pic to describe my Keks at those who believe this.

who fucking cares. Froggies love Vans of Peace. they have literally cucked themselves.

Yes, I forgot the altetnative to become africa.

fuck off Achmed

He is addicted to meth.

Is that why he's fucking a mummified corpse?

That's better white boi.

So great successful or total disaster. ..The latter most likely..As the left tend to eat themselves when they don't get their way and they never agree on anything except hating the right

I've been reading articles about him since 2014 at least, he attended the Bilderberg 2014 meeting without mentions him working for the Rotshchilds, he is young but extremely well networked in (((elite))) circles, the French and western media are 100% behind him.

The Accelerationist meme is right after all, this fag will accelerate all the bad policies of the last 30 years and sell as "change" like Obama/Blair did it. Say hello to President Mohammed in 2022, not only of Franc embutido of the EU.

Do you see what european are doing to themselves? Voluntarily destroying their own countries and nations. They and their values clearly dont suit to rule.

50% of people didn't vote, out of the 50% who voted, 34% voted macron. That means only 17% of people who could vote voted for him, but he will still get 80% of parliamentary seats. Most people voted for him because they wanted something new, but what they don't realize is that they voted for incompetent people who have never been elected before. Our new parliament will be full of incompetent fucks who will be very easy to manipulate/influence.

Where can i flee since my cuck compatriots are dumb? Fighting for my country is not worth it if everyone is stupid.

>but west will either become muslim or chineese, and the second option looks worse.

You're not welcome here, Ahmed.

Imagine the stench

This is why we need a whites only immigration policy, I wouldn't even care if it was completely open door

>Most people voted for him because they wanted something new,
How fucking stupid can you be to think Macron is something new?

If it is the case, why do you vote for a government which let me in?

>neolibs still winning shit
When Will the people learn

because the EU aren't corrupt and would never fraud an election.

the quote in your pic isn't real. it's a few separate quotes mixed together out of context.
but Wilson did say something similar. here's an actual quote from The New Freedom, pg 24
> Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.

idk, his whole campaign was "wow just look at this guy, he's young and he doesn't come from a traditional political party, did i mention that he's young ? He's super cool and he's only 39 !!!!"

Of course. What the French establishment pulled off was a merger of their two establishment parties under a new name. Cucks went for it. They were going to try the same shit in the USA but Trump's election really fucked things up.

Fuck, i replied to the wrong bong. I was replying to