Why are big cities clogged with fags nowadays?

Went to Manhattan today and saw nothing but liberals and idiots. What made this shit happen?

All the smart people move to cities while rural and suburban retard gdrumpkdkt supporters stay

cities have always been the playground of the elite
everyone else is their subhuman cattle that keeps things working smoothly for the elite to enjoy
the elite can't have their subhuman cattle wise up or have weapons to do so, so they keep them dumb and disarmed

I was in Manhattan about a month ago and I noticed a shitton of homosexuals cozying up to themselves in public everywhere. The odd part is I live in Seattle and I have never seen this kind of open faggotry in my life.

>niggers
>smart

City people voted for Hillary

Same I was in New York on vacation in Brooklyn and it was a mix of hipsters/fags/nigs/spics

You left your right wing echo chamber in bumbfuck, NY and stepped in to the real world.

I go around the middle of Manhattan, or where union square is, and it's filled with fags. Banks sponsoring the gays and Shit and all this "fuck drumft" rhetoric everywhere. I went into a bookstore and all I saw were liberal slogans and pins and all the stuff they harp about

Which part of Seattle? im trans and almost every part is lgbt friendly.

If this is the real world, which it is, we need cleansing of this. The degeneracy of society has accelerated too fast

Kinda unrelated but I was on the Call of Duty wikia and found this

But I was in Times Square when I saw what I saw. I never went to Union Square but a friend did tell me he saw some naked faggot running wild on Halloween one year.

Brooklyn itself is filled with these idiots. It was once filled with Italians and Irish and Russians and some eastern euros. Now, Muslims, blacks, and Guatemalans galore. My pizza shop is now bought out by these pakis and are forced to put Arabic on the sign. Even then, my area itself will continue to get worse

I live in Ravenna. Yeah, it's LGBT friendly all right but I've just never seen open LGBT behavior much at all if anything unless maybe in Capitol Hill.

Times Square isn't a good place. Avoid it at all costs. Tourists, bums, and attention seekers all go there. Just go to queens and Staten Island

>My pizza shop is now brought out by these pakis and are forced to put Arabic on the sign
It's like what New York was known for is dying. Reminds me of Europe a decade ago, sad.

Why are there so many threads about gays on Sup Forums?

Yeah overcrowded as fuck at night. Probably never again. It was for dinner and I wish I could have gone to one of those comfy places uptown or Little Italy.

I barely remember when this city felt good. Once obama was elected, the changed just started to happen in this chain reaction. More Muslims showed up, less Italians, and the amount of mosques in the area grew also. There's more mosques then churches in my area for fucks sake. Even flyers are in Arabic, and we can't question this. Nobody even speaks English at all. It's getting to the point where I may be the only white on my bus or the train or even in a store

Three Letters: DONALD J TRUMP

Because we're all gay.

Little Italy is dead. If you want good food, go to Peter Lugers or some bars in bay ridge. You'll find something good in the city anyway

Beacon hill. also kek Ravenna is full of nonwhites.

It was already bad before he was elected. I'm glad that all the salt was collected in the javits center. What a terrible building

Cities attract mentally ill people like flies to shit. There is also the faggot idea they are in danger outside of cities ironically

82% white last time I checked. I'm moving to Pierce County in a few years though.
What's wrong with Little Italy? Is it cucked? Chinese getting in the way?

Why not just move to Spokane? its more conservative.

It's getting fucked over from the Chinese. If you ever want to see how large the Chinese population in Manhattan is, go to grand street station. It is filled with thousands of Chinese

Bully tactics by the left and lathargy by the right have created hostile environments for conservative minded people in most big cities.

>wanting to deal with excessive heat and methheads
Pierce County outside from Tacoma is based.

Yeah I noticed a shitton of more Chinks compared to when I went 10 or so years back. They're all so loud and their language sounds fucking hideous.

I'd rather have Koreans then Chinese, but they bring good buisness. Lures in tourists as well. Even if they're loud and barely speak English, they don't make train rides feel like shit, unlike when blacks are around.

People who live in cities shirk off their responsibilities because they assume others will pick up the slack. It's a known psychological phenomenon. This is the basis for liberal ideology, it says that someone else is to blame for the ills of society, that someone else must pay more in taxes, that I deserve more because someone else owes it to me.

Yeah I don't mind Koreans, they're all right. Japanese as well. The other Asians can fuck off since they're either Jewwy in the Chinks case or just might as well be on par with niggers overall

You should've just placed a sign that says "No muslims/niggers/faggots allowed."

I sadly don't own the restaurant and the entire block surrounding the pizzeria is now Pakistan. If they did that, they'd be arrested