How heavily politicized will this fight be?

How heavily politicized will this fight be?
Will they try and make it about the white man vs the black man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ebWoWRQzzjs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lI9BFy1AEqU
youtube.com/watch?v=vOn7WxHjbXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dunno but at least mayweather knows his place and stays out of the octagon

Why the fuck is there a straight up masonic compass on that poster?

Its wont be politicized, at least not until after the fight.

Came here to ask this. The hell is that.

This fight has nothing to do with race. It's about two guys making a fuck ton of money. The only color to see here is green you fucking pleb.

McGregor will kick Mayweather's ass. He is younger,and better shape.

Really makes you think, huh lads?

Its about one of the greatest athletes of all time vs some dirty chav warehouse working irish nigger. This is gunna be awesome...but only for seeing fucking retard MMA queers not know the rules of boxing.

>Will they try and make it about the white man vs the black man
Of course they will, the media always does
You should know that by now

>boxing
Yeah that's why mayweather was too scared of the octagon LMAO.
Can't handle a real fight.

I really wish people wouldn't give them money for this. Boxing is gay as fuck. Running away and tapping someone with your glove is the way to win. That's not fighting. It's faggy.

This whole thing is a giant orcastrated fake even made solely for the purpose of pushing the agenda that blacks are superior. (They) are going to pay Conor to take a lose to prove "blacks are superior" this whole thing is propaganda and you're all idiots for feeding right into it and not realizing what they're doing. Normie's will laugh at white people even more and blah blah this whole thing is made and shoved down everyone's throat to show to the world blacks are better

You know what it is.

Mayweather's a fucking pussy. He should try actually fighting but he's too scared.

If this had any shred of truth, they would fight in the Octagon. Go back to Stormfront you fucking faggot

He got BTFO so hard that night, he won't ever recover.

Thanks for correcting the record

You are dumb if you do. It's about hundreds of millions and a freak show fight

Mayweather fucked up Ricky Hatton and pretty much ended his career. Have hated him ever since. I hope he gets the shit kicked out of him.

what happened here?

It'll point boxing and Mayweather would probably win despite being older. He wouldn't beat up McGregor but he'd win on points.

Pretty much this. They're just ripping everyone off. McGregor is pretty shameless if he's willing to go in and lose just for some cash. Is he part kike?

Retard detected

Why is there a masonic symbol above their names

only one nigger there. And he has kinky hair. Conor will get fucked, just as floyd would be if it were mma. Also, get fucked, plastic gay american.

>the white man vs the black man?
the white men respresented by an irish man and the black man by a money throwing bitch? Is this an asian ploy?

A "real fight"???!!! Are you fucking retarded? Fingering some guys asshole while you're hugging on the ground isn't real fighting. Its what animals or people from the "dirty south" do when their parents are out of town. Boxing is a gentlemans sport and always has been.

if conor somehow wins the ensuing chimpout might end with him dead

Shut up, retard. It is orchestrated, but it has nothing to do with race. This is just so McGregor (and Floyd) gets a huge payday. He obviously can't beat Mayweather in a boxing match. It's also obvious that McGregor would destroy Mayweather in MMA.

The last Super Bowl. Trump is friends with the coach and quarterback of the New England Patriots. The Atlanta Falcons (a city that represents niggers and gays) were crushing New England, but then the Patriots came back and won in extremely unprobable fashion (like Trump's election).

he won't, it's a boxing match and whitey is an MMA nigga. Mayweather is gonna fuck him up lightly and then Mcgregor will retire with his face intact.

I don't claim to know boxing stuff, but isn't Mayweather the one who fought the spic and won because of some rules bullshit?

I think the one with the worst odds will win, the symbol must represent opportunity

Its a fanmade poster, retards. kys for thinking that its an official poster.

I do notice a lot of ignortant retards in this thread though. Conor is going to knock Floyd out.

Floyd hasn't fought anyone with Conor's reach (74 inches), and Conor is the best in the business at getting into peoples heads psychologically.

He will land that left.

>Irish
>white
Is op trolling?

the jew's game is to pit whites and black against one another.

Cognitive Dissonance.

>t. Buttmad boxinigger who got his arm snapped by BJJ GREEN BELT

Superbowl LI

You damn retard, boxing used to involve wrestling, before the queensberry rules. Also mma has been about since ancient times. Like to see you get choked out saying 'it's gay it's gay, as your brain loses oxygen. It kills you, you dumb thick lipped niglet.

>believing the MSM telling u floyd will win
>the same MSM who told you hillary would be president

I hope to fuck mcgregor gets the shit knocked out of him. How the fuck this guy has conned everybody baffles me. Obviously most people who watch this crap have never had a real fight and probably avoid fighting at all costs.

Growing up I've come across hundreds of guys who would kick his ass. He is a mouthpiece who has talked his way into a $100 million fight and for that my hat comes off to him. As for his fighting ability give me a fucking break. If you buy into this crap you that he is the greatest then you are a moron. In my opinion at least 10% of the population could beat him if only they had the heart and beleived they could.

In todays world people are just too fucking soft and are afraid to take a punch right in the face. Fuck mcgregor and all the weak fools that hold him up as some kind of god. Be your own fucking god.

First thing I saw!

Nigger vs snownigger

Why doesnt Faggy Wayweather fight in the UFC instead? Boxing is so gay

isn't that what you're doing

Not gonna be politicized at all. Connor has to catch him in the first 2~3 rounds otherwise it's dance dance dance for the rest of the match and Mayweather wins.

Don't understand why Mayweather took this fight. It's win win for connor. The small chance Floyd loses is all that money gonna make up for the sting to his ego? How many yachts can he waterski behind?

I wanted to agree with you because you sounded so confident in yourself but then you just sounded retarded

>Will they try and make it about the white man vs the black man?

McGregor already called Gayweather out when he tried to imply that. Then McGregor went full 6,000,000 and started talking about how anyone called "McGregor" used to be put to death just for having the name in a display of "my woe is greater than your woe". Neither of them have actually suffered, but pic related helps explain why they still do it.
It's also final proof that sport is pure memery now.
Also this

....?

I'd like to see you move back to Syria, but looks like neither of us will get what we want.

hahahaha hundreds.

Irish =\= white

You have been misinformed

Don't be jealous lad.

You sound like Kimbo Slice.

The same Slice that got knocked out by a fag with pink hair.

Almost like your street fights are no match for people who's profession is fighting.

>will (((they))) try to make it about race?
>tries to make it about race
Your insecurities are showing, Sup Forums.

I mean, Mayweather is only 5'8" 160 lbs so of course there are a lot of people in the world who could beat him. That's not really the point.

Not jealous lad. I actually admire him for being the greatest conman on the planet. Its his fighting ability I am calling shit.

Not a dirty snakbar. Honestly your view on mma is ancient, if anyone with a basic groundgame came at you, you are finished. You want that? Learn some judo or bjj then.

>Sup Forums is one person
Your insecurity is showing shitskin

He's not got a flawless character but he's one of our own. I'll be shouting loud for him when the fight comes.

you're one of those fat paddy inbred pikies who argue over youtube, and then fight reallyshittily ain't you, ahaha classic.

idk why a 40 year old man is going to risk his brain to fight a 27 year old knock out artist who's bigger and stronger than him and has longer reach

mayweather must have wasted a lot of his money because 100 more million isn't very useful if you have brain damage

>i-if mcgregor loses then it's a conspiracy
kill yourself you fucking faggot

Love Conor, but he has no business being in a boxing match with Floyd.

Here he is a year ago getting tooled by a boxer who is not even in the top 20. youtube.com/watch?v=ebWoWRQzzjs

Ground game = anal butt sex

Go watch the Tim Hague fight from last night. Thats how gentleman fight, you dirty snackbar scouse bastard.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lI9BFy1AEqU

People missing the point really. I wish him well too but I see it for what it really is.

haha you silly leaf slut. A man died because boxing has the stupid standing count rule. You get concussed, have a break and get punched again. A recipe for brain trauma. Though looking at you, u have plenty of that. I hope you get choked out ye filthy cuck cunt that ye are.

THAS BIG JOE JOYCE YER AVIN A POP AT M8

Conor is going to lose, h knows he is going to lose, he's doing it for the payday so whatever.
Floyd may weather is probably the best ever and he's doing it for money and a 50-0 record. He's a dick but he's the best boxer ever and a cry savvy businessman. Conor will be made to look a fool and it may be bad for his career.

Floyd has fought people stronger and bigger than him across weight divisions and won- people who have trained their whole lives to perform this one specific task. In comes Conor, who is not nearly as skilled or experience. Obviously there is always that slim chance of a knockout, but what would Conor do that others have not?

When people say 'he's never fought anyone like Conor', this is only true in Ne sense; being that it'll probably be the easiest fight floyd will have.

mcgregor was a boxer before he was in mma sohe has experience. And he is best known in MMA for his punching, so its not like he has a disadvantage because of MMA.

>CTE MMA tard
vs.
>wife-beating nigger

crematoria candidate on crematoria candidate crime

>victims
>billions of brain cells

>Irish
>white
>mfw

There is no record of Conor having been at even an amateur level, no record of him having had any fights, just having trained.

And your are one of those retarded english cunts who watch it.

There is a huge gulf in quality between mma striking and boxing striking.

Honest to God, I wish you could fuck yourself. I truly wish you were capable of just ass-ramming yourself to death for that fucking mongoloid of a response you just presented to all of us. You fucking sat there, and typed out that fucking abortion of a post and probably chuckled to yourself as you went about your day. I seriously just called an old friend to find a coke dealer for me so I could properly verbally accost you in the feverish state Im currently in. No shit. I just stopped for 10 minutes to buy some coke and came back home to tell you how fucking terribly cuntish and off-putting whatever the fuck you just wrote was. I hope your dad died when you were young and your mom married some refugee from North Korea who became your step-dad, because you clearly were taught by a sub-human on how to act like a fucking decent citizen. Youre a miscarriage of a fucking person. Your fucking refugee father failed you, and failed us. So fuck off with that shit you call an "opinion", and next time just look at pictures of Rome or space or something instead of deciding to contribute anywhere. Because why the fuck not? It would have more of an impact than whatever the fuck you felt you did here today. Fucking cunt.

Now I want a hooker

Only if the black wins or is certain to win. The media never likes to present a situation about race where a white has a chance of winning. It guts the narrative of the race mixer agenda too easily if the white man wins.

Kill a white Liberal's soul. Remind them that you still get more white children if you breed them that way.

Seeing as i don't know 'hundreds' of people who could 'do' conor, i have the watch the cream of ireland dribble on youtube.

I want mcgregor to win just because mayweather is the most boring boxer of all time

>tfw when a GOAT tier sport becomes dog shit

Pacquiao fight 2.0

Six rounds of running away or clenching and Mayweather wins on points.

Conor has already begun the trash talking. He posted a picture and used Floyd's father.

It depends on how many people watch three hour hugging.

Quick. You have 10 seconds to hire someone and these two are your only options.

>In another video, someone actually edited the sparring session so McGregor looked good.
Fucking sad lol

Its not my fault that everyone you know is built like a twig and has to check the weather forecast before they walk out the door in case a gust of wind knocks them over. Lived in england for a few years and always saw them as a bunch of pussies. Never a peep out of the when they were on their own but give them a few drinks and a few gobby mates to back them up and the were suddenly hot shit. Usually got their asses kicked anyway as you can see in the video the other guy posted.

Anyway boyo reply if you want but I'm done. As a wise man once said, never argue with a fool because they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Internet tough guy stereotype. Honest mate, you're a right cunt, and conor would push yours and your mates shit in. And you would lick his balls if you met him. Fucking knob jockey.

>Celebrates Boxing Day.

Checks out.

Also, hasn't it always been hyped up as black vs. white with boxers like Tyson or Ali?

I'd imagine this will be bigger though. Two worlds collide. I just hope blacks don't "WE WAZ KANGZ" and try to pick fights with us on the street.

That's Joe Joyce you're talking to show a little respect mate.

You're right, what was I thinking. Sorry Joe, love the vest!

White bois can't fight.

I hope they start doing that, and then eventually reveal the obvious, that Mayweather loves Donald Trump. It will be interesting to see how blacks react

Ha, you're class man.

Niggers can never recover from this.

youtube.com/watch?v=vOn7WxHjbXI

I remember watching this with my pals and we were all cheering for the white man. When he checked that kick and his bitch leg just snapped it was like the second coming. This is how every fight with white men end.

White supremacist flag selected specially for this moment

Trouble is mayweather is going to nail him. He'd lose in a real fight though.

I used to be a boxer, so I have a dog in this fight. This fight reminds me of the time when I was at a bar and this guy kept running his stupid mouth, things began to escalate so we went out side to handle our business. The guy didn't know I won golden gloves the following year. Needless to say I didn't know he was a mma fighter. So the fight was on, (I'm not going to give you a play by play of the fight) but it was truly one of the most intense fights I've ever been in, in my life. It was one of those fights you think in the back of your mind you might not walk away alive. Ever since that fight I had a different perspective of mma fighters.