Hope Thread

It's time for a hope thread. Post your best hopful advice and images. Don't let yourself fall into nihilism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump, i need a new folder.

not really a hopeful picture, but it's the best i got saved.

Nihilism is the answer. Well at least Nietzsche.

Just watched Monty's the meaning of life. Good stuff.

>Life is a game, it has its ups and downs. At least I'm not working for those Jews.

some small hope in current news.

The whole world is composed of people too dumb to kill themselves

I shall read more about this man.

im mad as fuck right now at women for being dumb as fuck and your picture has given me a will to express it
jrtvurtguvut5uyvu5gZ75 45a 5o85v85bi8awi85vb8i

What do you mean exactly?
That most people want to die, but can't figure out how to off themselves, or that they are so stupid as to warrant their own demise, but don't realize it?
I agree, the vast majority is painfully stupid.

idk if classical art is inspiring for people anymore but Im going to post a few

He means they're too stupid to realize they're a waste of space.

Nietzsche wasn't a nihilist.

Nietzsche brilliantly questioned the /value/ of morality, but ultimately determined it to be necessary. His primary philosophical goal later in life was to find a life-affirming morality of the future in a world where we cannot assume morality to come from God (since God is dead, after all).

Whenever a fire dies don't stay to long to mourn the ashes or you will freeze to death. Go find a new place to start a fire.

I see.
I don't find that to be particularly hope-inspiring, to be honest.

Greatness is always in a minority.

In der Beschränkung zeigt sich erst der Meister
(Within narrow limits, the Master is revealed)

This thread is going great everybody. Keep it up. Don't give up on hope!

we're making progress

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

don't quite know if this is hopeful or not

>tfw you cast into Hell satan and all evil spirits that prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls

Wonderful picture.

I just think to myself that Europeans survived the Black death, the Umayyad Empire, the Ottoman Empire, Communism.

And the two bloodiest wars in human history.

And the Mongol invasion.

And the Hun invasion.

And the Ice Age.

And the Little Ice Age.

We will wake up, and the earth will tremble beneath our feet once more.

Only time will tell if we survive WWI and WWII. We remain under their immediate effects.

waiting

Sounds strange, but the night sky has always calmed me. It just reminds me that no matter how bad life of Earth gets, it's the tiniest conceivable fraction of the world: so tiny, in fact, it can't be conceived.

That one truly is an example of what is in the mind of a great man. All that beauty surrounds him, he is adorned in gold, women are throwing themselves at him, yet his eyes are solemnly fixated on the silhouette of Christ. He is a man whos mission and principles cannot be moved by any earthly distraction.