Help me out Sup Forums

>Be me
>have gf of almost 3 years
>She's very redpilled and even browses Sup Forums sometimes
>very traditional ie: wants to be housewife and have kids and dresses modestly and cooks for me

We got into an argument and it escalated and she said something along the lines of "You don't care about anything besides your dying race and your dying continent But just the concepts You don't care about people at all And clearly not me."

So I told her I was breaking up with her because she clearly doesn't care about Europe as much as I thought she did and I don't want to have kids with somebody who doesn't care about preserving their homeland. She gets very angry and starts crying and I say we're done. Now we texting and she's saying she never meant to belittle Europe and she still believes Europe will make it through and she wasn't thinking because she knows it'll be her kids heritage and she doesn't want to belittle the future of her kids. Either way I'm not sure if it's a deal break or not.

Wat do? And pic is me trying to decide what to do.

On top of the sentiment I was annoyed she said "You don't care about the people at all" but she later said she said that to get a rise from me and she didn't mean it.

Am I being autistic or right or what?

Tell her you want to try anal and polyamory. She'll totally be in to that.

>Austistic
Something like that. Also, you have the love of a good woman. That's hard to replace.

This is a troll thread anyways but dont break up with her over this you fucking chimp you live in America not Europe

You spent all that effort coming up with that lie and typing it out, and it's neither entertaining nor believable. You should be ashamed of yourself.

yeah I'm actually not kidding or lying

ITT things that never happened
also,

Imagine valuing shitty Sup Forums memes about muh race over your personal relationships.

Hopefully she stays broke up with you so you don't pass on your clearly defective genes.

yeah I guess maybe I'm chimping out but in the moment I was really mad and now we texting and I'm not really budging yet but she's apologizing a ton and I think she knew it would sting me and she says of course I know she cares about Europe.

if you don't believe it don't post

she likes the "shitty Sup Forums memes" I mean we both find Sup Forums a bit cringy but she's into right wing traditionalism

But yeah I guess I shouldn't chimp out so much. I never got angry just said "we're done" etc. in a calm voice

Well in that case you should definitely get her back over to your place and stick a finger up her butt. I can't think of a better way to play this.

alright I think I'll stay together. I'm convinced she said it in the heat of the moment to get a rise out of me.

Who cares OP your wife should only care about raising good kids and keeping the family together. You're the man, and your wife will follow suit with your political opinions. Don't be a retard.

Yeah but the wife raises the children while the husband is out. Lessons children learn of culture come from the wife.

Either way I think it's fine I'm doing:

and yeah we see eye to eye on everything. She's not my wife yet though we still in Uni but hopefully after

If she's apologizing now it's a good time to have a convo revisiting what's important to you both when raising a family. Sounds more like there was something she cared about, whether big/small/important/insignificant, that she felt you didn't care about and then tried to jab you back. That's what women will do.

*will do instead of directly tell you. So maybe also find out what it was then tell her to be more direct.

yeah we're sorta doing that now but I'll bring it up

Shut the fuck up, stupid Asperger piece of shit. Go hang yourself. She deserves better.

Iron Rule of Tomassi #7
>It is always time and effort better spent developing new, fresh, prospective women than it will ever be in attempting to reconstruct a failed relationship. Never root through the trash once the garbage has been dragged to the curb. You get messy, your neighbors see you do it, and what you thought was worth digging for is never as valuable as you thought it was.

Women are very emotional and irrational friend. Some times they'll say stuff just to get a rise out of you. If she consistently says stuff, and says it when she's calm, she probably believes it. If she says something meant to provoke you at an odd moment, it's just her hormones etc.

Came to post this