Have 11 million subscribers

>Have 11 million subscribers
>Post extremely obvious fake comment despite your YouTube experience
>Use it to spread anti white racism on your large platform
Will poor Lily's career suffer from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Uqu4sY4h-zM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even if the comment's fake and she wrote it herself, she wrote a true statement. Deep down she knows she needs to go back

Who's this semen demon?

how you know she made it up?

It's obvious, don't be a fag.

I don't get why she doesn't just use real racism because I'm sure she gets it.

Sidenote: every time I look at her I only see her nostrels. It's strange how often they twitch and expand, they're more expressive than her eyes and nearly as large.

where is the proof of fakery hmm?

It's an obvious fake but we need to prove it - can anyone trace the account email back to her? Most people dumb enough to fake hate mail aren't going to have the foresight to use a throwaway email.

>"terrorist paki afghan indian muslim slut"
I am a racist and I would never have said this nor do I know anyone else who would make such a contrived effort. "Shitskin" would have sufficed.

As a leaf I've shitposted countless times and my time spent tarnishing every single thread I come upon as made me an expert on the subject. That comment is real. If I were trying to troll her, I'd write something that looks exactly like that.

She fell for it hook, line and sinker. This girl gave that shitposter the biggest (you) someone can get on Youtube. Whoever wrote that comment was probably laughing his ass off during the whole video because of how overwhelmingly successful his bait was.

I don't think YouTube comments have a zero next to it if they have no likes. It's clearly fake, but there's no real proof so nothing will come from this.

How i know women like this make this bs up. Theyvare always smirking and holding back smiles.
Never trust these sort of people.

Literally who?

>runner up shitpost
Literally poo?

Who cares if it's fake? She undoubtedly gets plenty of racist comments. I think any popular youtuber is bound to get hate of all kinds.

>watch video
>entire thing is about a single racist comment
That guy must have pissed himself in laughter, if it is real
>You probably think India smells like Curry
Did anyone else think she was going to say poo?

I've never seen a YouTube comment with "0" likes.

If there is less than 1 like, it doesn't show a number.

i thought for sure she was going to say shit. i've heard india literally smells like shit

>Exactly something Sup Forums would write
>Fake
Checks out

currycels, no one cares what pajeetas say, stop trying to make this chick happen

One day the white people will what we always do when people of color move in. They will move someplace else and make it great while the place they left becomes a shit hole

>Damage Control: The Post

Can I see the confirmation that it's legit?

>the eternal leaf

You heard right, my sister went to India as part of some college program, she says the minute you leave the airplane you are overwhelmed by nasty smells

she's a leaf, of course

no she didn't fake it, she fell for low tier bait
she just got LEAFED

Anyone else get the impression her success is fake? Like youtube is giving her fake (you)s

We should just leave the planet
without us there, they won't be able to stop the japs from reforming their empire
they will be enslaved within the century forever

11 million subscribers...not happening

youtu.be/Uqu4sY4h-zM

Deep down even indians know this

White people are terrible

Stop sponsoring this poo with those threads.

Sage
Sage
Sage

This video was so fucking cringy

>Hey racists XD You fuck your cousins XD You're stupid! I bet you voted Drumpf retards XD Never leave your small town shitholes! Hope you die! XD

>HEY GUYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE VIDEO AND REMEMBER: FUCK DRUMPF NOW LEAVE A LIKE A SUBSCRIBE XDDD

the english language likes 3 of things because it has rhythm. it is why comedians and politicians use the rule of 3 in their speeches.
even if you have never learned this, if english is your first langauge and you grew up in an english speakign country, you would use this rule.

the post she posted was either written by another shitskin or by someone who wasn't expressing their own feelings, but instead trying to make a dramatic but false point

>obvious fake comment
Have you read yt comments you fucking kekistani fuck

>looks at Sup Forums
>immediately reaffirms her position

she is qt. qts dont suffer.

I watched the video in good faith hoping she'd actually shed some insight on the geography of central Asia and maybe even go into what differentiates her from muslims by talking about her (presumably) Punjabi Sikh roots (Singh = Punjabi Sikh) but all I got was anti white vitriol.

Anyone have that pic of the dude dropping a massive butt baby on a sidewalk?

Comment is fake.

If it was a real comment like that on youtube it would have 100s of likes.

Seriously everyone is sick of Shit skins especially Muslims.

Fuck of shill

what is on the paper that she's looking at in the OP? could it be a fat white cock, properly oiled up and pulsating with fertile seed? she looks hungry for that big fat white cock, possibly a little too hungry. does she anticipate it'll taste good? she refers to herself as an "afghan indian muslim slut" in her clearly faked youtube message, perhaps there is more to this. maybe, just maybe, this youtube video is her attempt at denying her love for big fat white cock by demonizing it. making it seem as though she hates white people and trying to get everyone else to agree and convince her. but she still stares at the big fat white cock on the paper. such lustful intent, you might think her brain got up and walked out of her skull and she was pronounced brain dead on the spot

>You heard right, my sister went to India as part of some college program, she says the minute you leave the airplane you are overwhelmed by nasty smells

Same with my sister.

When I was a blue pilled teenager she called me and begged me not to travel to India.

Told me it smells like shit 24/7, 95% chance you will get sick because of so much shit and be in the toilet for days and poor kids everywhere and the adults don't give a fuck about them starving in the gutters.

My sister has been everywhere and she said India was the worst. Also she said French people are pieces of shit.

It's funny she responded like it was a white guy cause I know plenty of blacks who would say something like that.

They're trying to push this weird thing where all minorities are banded together against whites for some reason, as a spic I'd take the side of a white person than a mudslime any day of the week. Fuck em.

This

spics still have slave mentality. they are still trying prove themselves to their white masters. asians have similar mentality too. you cant see that in MENA. dont know about africans.

I don't think it was a black guy. Black people use World Star Hip Hop, not Youtube. Even if they were on Youtube, why would black people look at an Indian girl's channel. They're going to try to get a white woman