How do idiot liberals have no idea how the 2nd amendment works at all yet act so smug?

How do idiot liberals have no idea how the 2nd amendment works at all yet act so smug?

John stewart taught them

March of the dribcots

I, for one, am welcoming this change where liberals start to appreciate the 2nd
Sad that it took borderline sedition and systemic liberal violence to get them to that point, but there's a silver lining in everything

For 40+ years, academia, Hollywood and the media have been "teaching" them.
Don't act surprised.

Dam what next ?

A vote can be used as weapon against liberal ....
Ban voters! They may elect a guy like TRUMP

umm...well....that is their overall goal now isnt it?

Only in self-defense, like you tell your crossdressing son to knock it off then the Ontario government tries to take your son

>When you attempt to virtue signal and discredit yourself
Just liberal things

what a load of shit

You sound like a cuck

Another dam weapon to be banned.

>jew
>white

I'll just leave this here

>HERE'S HOW BERNIE CAN STILL WIN
>NO GUYS, I'M SERIOUS
>GUYS

what the fuck are you talking about

Putin was just assassinated.

Holy....that post from plebitt is so profoundly ignorant. For one, it is a near statistical impossibility for the Senate to flip Dems due to the fact that only 1/3 of the Senate rotates every 2 years and in the 2018 midterms there are a good amount of Democrats who have to hold their seats so the net gains would be limited even if they had a 2018 blowout.

Additionally, the sheer political capital necessary to just outright oust a President via Impeachment is considerable and I cannot think of a time in US history where it was done twice in a row. Democrats in swing states wouldn't risk their own heads trying to pull of such a stunt which would clearly lose them Independents/center-leaning Republicans.

On top of THAT, to have all of this happen just 1 year after the 2018 midterms is just extremely foolish thinking about how long an Impeachment proceeding would go. You bet that the Dems wouldn't get 2 Impeachments done within a single year even if they worked like mad. Politics does not move that fast.

And on top of that, the two assumptions that the Dems could hold off Pence's VP pick AND would decide to make Sanders the House of Rep are just too huge assumptions. The former couldn't last forever because of limited political capital and the latter wouldn't likely happen because even the fucking DNC rigged an entire primary to ENSURE Sanders wouldn't get political power.

tl;dr that man is an idiot.

This.

I am slightly older than most of the average Sup Forums and what many of you younger folks do not understand is that personalities like (((Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz))) (aka John Stewart), Stephen Colbert, and many others in the media most certainly after 9/11 during the Bush years are responsible for the trash tier liberal ideology of today.

Go back and watch some of the post 9/11 Daily Show bush bashing and the MSNBC 24/7 Bush hate machine. You will realize that 8 years of Obama was a down time for the left and their hate.

Just remember to follow the (((nose))) and Sup Forums is always right.

Really sips my tea

I still don't get how the left is angry at Trump winning instead of the DNC choosing fucking Hillary over Bernie.

This terrifies me deeply

Why u lyin?

>relying on an amendment written 230 years ago to keep you armed

Jesus, you people are delusional. You know Congress can just throw that thing out if they want, right? They don't even have to do it officially, they sure hell didn't bother actually striking the First Amendment from the record to enact the Patriot Act.

You act like that fucking piece of paper has some sort of magic powers that forces the government to obey it.

>migration is INEVITABLE
A boarder wall says otherwise.

Brah, that's not even kind of relevant to what I said.

If you're gonna attempt to make fun of me at least read what I said.

They could throw it out but then that would be real tyranny.

>conservatives attempt to cut plundering of citizen's wealth legalized by democrats
>they takin away my gibs this is TYRANNY

>Liberals nearly BTFO everyone everywhere with this move
>Things look grim
>The progressives are on the verge of winning and passing every pointless big government commie law ever made
>Suddenly, out of nowhere, Trump kicks in the doors.
>Has elite ICE members/Right Wing Death Squads move in to remove Bernouts and Illegals.
>Trump takes back the presidency and autistic screeching ensues yet again.
>He gives a speech to the American people.
>"Its always darkest before the Don"

See, I can come up with dumb shit too, but at least mine is more realistic and less ridiculous.

It's to protect yourself from tyranny when your life is at risk. Not go shoot senators at a baseball game.

The only two people in American history who were impeached were Clinton and Andrew Johnson. Getting rid of Trump is one thing, but doing it again to Pence in under a year would be akin to political suicide.

The paper affirms the God-given rights we have. The government throwing it out would mean nothing.

are they cosplaying from that faggy new internet show where the Amish take over the world and make clits illegal or whatever the fuck?
They shouldn't have chosen so many morbidly obese bitches in that case, really doesn't sell the oppression.

>real tyranny

Oh wow

I'm just gonna save you a lot of confusion and mental anguish right now: Your government does not give a single solitary fuck if it's being "tyrannical" or not.

>God-given
>rights

Even if I assume God is real and that rights are a real thing, what makes you so certain that THESE specific rights are the ones God gave you? What about all the other countries who have a different perspective on what humans have as rights? And there's nothing in the Bible to corroborate any of the Bill of Rights, so you can't cite that either.

If you look at the photo of Trump when he won, you'll see him bored, almost depressed.
>Tfw civil war was Trump's endgame, and the presidency was a complete shock to even him
>Tfw we fucked up our only chance to save America by voting for Trump.

>Your government does not give a single solitary fuck if it's being "tyrannical" or not.

Thats why you have to defend yourself you faggot

What is this now?

>Even if I assume God is real
Are you denying the existence of the founding fathers?

Fucking commie fuck.

I agree. Defend yourself and don't rely on a stupid fucking one sentence long afterthought written hundreds of years ago.

Okay, I admit, that was pretty funny.

God and guns are essential to America. Without either we will fall to the unwashed hordes.

Imagine how delusional you have to be to LARP that you can remove not one, but TWO presidents for imaginary crimes just to advance your own political agenda.

>what makes you so certain that THESE specific rights are the ones God gave you?
They align with the needs of humanity and our understanding of the nature of power and sin

>What about all the other countries who have a different perspective on what humans have as rights?
They're wrong

>And there's nothing in the Bible to corroborate any of the Bill of Rights
There's no specific "you have the right to this" type verse in the Bible, but there are ways to know our rights through our understanding of the laws and man's nature in the Bible

>relying on a manifesto written 160 years ago as the base of your ideology, even though it's failed everytime it's been tried.

Jesus, you people are delusional...

>borderline
I'm pretty sure what they've been doing is the textbook definition of sedition.

Handmaids Tale, some dumb netflix show. A bunch of idiots protested in court over some anti abortion thing.

Thank you, wasn't saw what the flag was called so had to pick among the 2 I didn't know.

Why do they masturbate to such elaborate fantasies? It's pitiful.

Commie doesn't understand how societies are based on certain ideas. Imagine my shock

Kos is human garbage.

>they're all fat

>democrats win
republicans: "REEE TYRANTS"
>republicans win
democrats: "REE TYRANTS"

It doesn't stop being democracy just because you lose.

Except no one would ever try to revoke the 2nd amendment in a country where there are as many guns as there are people.

Blacks and Mexicans don't give a fuck about the environment though.

why do liberals need to constantly mimick television shows?
this reminds me of all those times ive seen college liberals chant "shame, shame, shame" like from GoT

>and that rights are a real thing
spoken like a true commie

So, basically "because I say so."

Cool.

Communism isn't based on the Communist Manifesto.

The Communist Manifesto actually has less relevance to the modern day than the vast majority of Marx's body of work. It's more interesting as a historical document than an ideological one.

>societies are based on certain ideas

Wrong, societies are based on certain productive forces.

How did the muslim on the ISS survive? Wouldn't he be praying 7 times every 25 minutes as they orbited?

Nah, during the Republican years it was more of
>"REEEEEEE NIGGERRRRRS!"

>Communism isn't based on the Communist Manifesto.
Holy shit, the mental gymnastics needed to make such a statement. You are a worst kind of liar.

I'm not saying it's an immediate possibility, I'm saying that it doesn't even matter because the government will pass whatever laws they want regardless of what the Bill of Rights might say. It isn't even a factor in their decision making.

The idea of human rights can be useful insofar as it causes power centers to reduce human suffering, but rights certainly don't exist in nature.

The sun be racist and sheeeeeeet

He looks tired, autist.

They have a point. Stop being a crybaby lil bitch and stop them.

>libtards want open war
we're getting what we want thats for sure.

Well, communism existed before the Communist Manifesto.

And ask literally any Marxist what the most important thing Karl Marx ever wrote was and they will overwhelmingly say Capital. Because it's objectively the most important thing he ever wrote.

If you're truly a Communist, then I know one of you not only dread the idea of people dissenting against your ideology, but that they can fight back and stand up to you if you insist on imposing your ideology by force.

Getting rid of gun ownership would benefit your side immensely.

Whatever you need to tell yourself satan. You are the master of deciet afterall.

Gee thanks CNN

>So, basically "because I say so."
You don't have to try to understand if you don't want to, I was just giving you the reason we affirm our God given rights in the Constitution.

>The Communist Manifesto actually has less relevance to the modern day than the vast majority of Marx's body of work
Any part of Marx's works that relies on the idea that human nature can be changed was outdated a couple decades after he wrote it when Darwin published his work.

You fundamentally misunderstand any basic communist positions.

Dude, this is literally a five second Google search.

I'm not deceiving you. You can look this information up for yourself.

Serious question, what happens if a senator dies in office? What happens to his vote?

Marx didn't say human nature could be changed.

He said human nature didn't exist. And he was a big fan of Darwin.

Because they get validation points for it from their peers. That's all it boils down to: indulging their own vanity. No ideology that promotes humility (and by extension, anonymity) will ever appeal to them.

>I'm not saying it's an immediate possibility
I actually agree with you here. That's why they try to edge around it with magazine size restrictions and legislation like that.

>The idea of human rights can be useful insofar as it causes power centers to reduce human suffering, but rights certainly don't exist in nature

If we removed civilization from the world, it would be a hellhole where the man with the biggest stick would lord over others with an iron fist. This was the exact purpose of the bill of rights, to ordain a certain set of rights that The USA would uphold and not infringe upon, to prevent tyranny.

I understand it better than you think. The public isn't going to unilaterally agree with your ideology, which means you would inevitably have to resort to violence to get your way.

>He said human nature didn't exist
Which basically debunks all his entire system.

The manifesto started MARXISM you fucking moron, hence the name of the ideology. You cling to 160+ year old ideas that haven't ever been shown to work, but you can't let them go can you? Without those ideas your entire worldview falls apart and you can't have that. So what do you do? You do whatever it takes to twist history to meet your worldview. Again, you are the worst kind of liar, not because you try to decieve me, but because you decieve yourself.

Civilization is not maintained by principles and abstract ideals.

It's maintained by force. Violent force, to be more exact.

They're supposed to be pregnant so

Libs get their cultural impression from mainly two places, tv shows and modern art projects. It's why they're fucking obsessed with referencing Harry Potter, it's the LOTR of their generation (which is just pathetic in itself) and has made a permanent imprint on their self.

You're proving my point. You want to force people to go along with your ideology. Private gun ownership means people can fight back if you try to force them into Communism.

Communism is a mass ideology.

Arming the masses can only be a good thing for a mass ideology.

Not really. Human nature doesn't exist, or at least not in the way that you're talking about it.

>The manifesto started MARXISM

It literally didn't.

Seriously, just read some basic history about the matter. Capital is considered Marx's magnum opus by everyone, including capitalists, who often praise it for its in-depth description of the various mechanisms of capital and a market economy.

>all those words

Elaborate b8, m8

No one wants to force the average rifle-owning Joe into Communism.

The only people who need to be forced into Communism are those who have a vested interest in maintaining capitalism, i.e., the capitalist class.