Why is liberal america so prosperous wile conservative/GOP country is a complete shithole?

Why is liberal america so prosperous wile conservative/GOP country is a complete shithole?

Other urls found in this thread:

ballotpedia.org/State_debt
newyork.areaconnect.com/crime/compare.htm?c1=san francisco&s1=CA&c2=new york&s2=NY
numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=United States&country2=United States&city1=New York, NY&city2=San Francisco, CA&tracking=getDispatchComparison
zillow.com/san-francisco-ca/apartments/
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/08/homeless-san-francisco-100m-donation-tipping-point
latimes.com/politics/la-pol-sac-jerry-brown-budget-trump-risks-20170110-story.html
aidsvu.org/state/california/san-francisco/
theguardian
archive.is/ZQAiF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews

Now show us a picture where all the minorities can afford to live in that city and you realize its a facade, built on debt and slave labor. Also wealthy conservative areas are nice, less flash, but also less ghettos. Money isn't everything either. SHow me a ghetto in america and ill show you a DNC stronghold.

The white mans creation looks nice on the outside but after you let immigrants in the inside might surprise you.

>Chicago singlehandedly bankrupting Illinois
>Liberals fleeing California in a mass exodus to Republican Texas
>Liberal paradises have become crime-ridden shantytowns interspersed with bubbles of affluence

Nah, you guys can keep them

mostly because the areas started as conservative success stories then liberals, being human locusts, converged on the area to suck it dry.

>paying $2,500 to $6,000 a month for a one-bedroom modern 'apartment'
>working your pretentious tech job
>working a fuck ton of overtime and never getting compensated for it because all the H1B faggots that you work with destroy the working conditions
>paying out the ass for groceries, utilities, public transport

Keep your 'liberal america'.

I fucking hate Seattle and Spokane so much
Washington could be a glorious state, but liberal degeneracy makes it look more cuckolded than California ffs

Why do liberals ruin everything good, lads?

Because all the people that make your blue counties look rich live in red counties

Also smells like piss and shit.

I live in a county in Ohio that's been Republican since Lincoln. Safe, clean, prosperous and affordable.

>Why is liberal america so prosperous

A bunch of big boxes without any semblance of culture or art.

What a civilisation.

Imagine what it could be instead had Hitler won.

>Wile

www.heyjackass.com

80+ years of voting liberal

>live fag art
>prosperous
pick one

So the Democratic Party is the party of billionaires and dirt poor retards. That sound EXACTLY like New York and California, a huge fucking wealth gap. ZERO middle class.

Blue states are overwhelmingly in debt, red states are either breaking even or have a surplus.
And Alaska shits on the whole country. Their wealth vs debt is amazing.

Spoiler: wages aren't whats a measure of prosperity, Fiscal solvency is.

ballotpedia.org/State_debt

Sort it however you want. Total debt, debt per capita, etc. The truth will be revealed.

White educated males vote GOP, though. You're not making an apples-to-apples comparison, since
>1
You're not controlling for demographics
>2
You're assuming a causal variable is the dependent variable (e.g. that Lefties make cities, not that cities make Lefties)
Also, OP is a cockmuncher. NB

here is a breakdown of the "rich" Californians

This last election cycle they quit focusing on people without high school diplomas because they basically vote the same tendency of people with graduate degrees and it blew up their whole little "only uneducated hicks vote republican" narrative.

here is another "nice" "prosperous" blue state.

never seen this infograph before, thanks

and here is a shithole red state, oppressing the Native Americans and other atrocities. Such a shit hole!

The USA will clearly be better off without it.

if you notice when you talk to a Californian, they always larp about how rich they are because the fact of the matter is if they arent it's one of the worst places to live. Thats why it has the largest net internal emigration of any state in the country.

ughhh so gross, thank god rich progressive New York is here to save us.

whoops

and here we have another disgusting red state, what do they even do aside from farm?
Lol plebs, farming and being fiscally responsible.

I bet they don't even have free college for gay niggers.
Relic of the past!

I work in a 500m dollar factory in the middle of rural gop area. 95 miles from the nearest libshithole

Don't confuse the barnacles for the reason the boat floats.

I wish I could gauge my eyes out, I can't believe how shitty red states are.

Alaska is so shitty, they don't even have 30 million latinoes and 2 million jews. How do they live?

Lol they once said they can see Russia, so stupid because they only border Russia!

Can I finally repill you faggots so you understand what liberalism is all about?

Modern liberalism is communism. There is no difference, it is actual communism. Liberals have found creative ways to hide spouting historical propoganda, mostly rough race baiting. If you don't beliee any of this, please talk to any Venezuelan or Cuban who was alive to see the country fall to Communism.

The idea is this, communism sucks and fails miserably, but it only fails for anyone who doesn't work in the Government. Communism takes (potentially) the poorest of people, and actually gives them a chance to be rich and powerful.. This is why communism is supported by poor trash in Venezuela, the poorest people get to see other poor trash like Chavez and Maduro become successful and steal all the money from all the rich people. Now, even though the poor are even poorer, AT LEAST they get to see the entire bottom 98% of people become just as poor as them. Now there no jealousy, and as long as the government gives them a couple handouts each year theyll enjoy this.

This is what youre seeing in America. Liberalism (Communism) doesn't work and it makes poor people poorer. The historical poor in the US is blacks... so democrats rather than having to admit they failed a 98% loyal voting base, just blame it on historical white racism.. AND IT WORKS.

Liberals want to become the rich 2% with zero talent living in gated communities away from all the poor people. They want the poor to hate those with money so they can tax and steal it all away.

Liberalism (Communism) is a disease no matter how you slice it. Revolt against political correctness and make fun of pussified whites until they can't bear the shame. Fuck Liberals (Communists).

Pretty much this. Cities are getting worse and along with all the "Go green!" Campaigns in cities, that means you'll get less money to yourself and more to the greed of idiots

Friendly reminder: 66-75% of Massachusetts is a Rust Belt(-esque) hellhole. Anything inside the 495 belt is responsible for the coming collapse of our welfare state system.

back the good part of the USA, these guys are true heroes rebelling against Trump!

Glorious sanctuary city is who we are, no borders!

Maybe because they continue to gain popularity because they support the "oppressed" groups

you guys are part of the great hereos leading the USA to progress, just check out your prosperity!

If Chinese people attend college here, you must be great.

"Ayo whitey! Where's the nearest Kroger?"

> liberal america
You mean places where liberals move to because it's prosperous?
It's been Democrat VS Republican, there have been no liberal areas.
California was democrat, not liberal, but it looked like a relatively safe haven and had money.
Now it doesn't because were giving it all to people who came in illegally and spend it trying to suppress /dismantle Mexican gangs and pay for ghetto rats to have 4-6 kids.
Thanks Liberals.

Here you go dipshit. Top 10 poorest cities in the U.S. are run by democrats. Nice try though.

Do Florida now

horrible shithole, crazy drug addicted racist grandpas!
Working with Trump is the worst! Racists!

why are republishits so poor?

>city bad country good
you're a gem

OMG! IT makes so much sense now.

We admit that recent political climate is MASSIVELY abnormal and staged/ pushed via universities right?

Where does "white America" live?
Why would they build up the kind of vitriol and push pretexts to DISENFRANCHISE others. They hate solvency and want debt slavery.

If this thing is real, how did they do it?

Muh San Francisco

>ignores oakland

good read. this will eventually happen across Europe if nothing changes.

Diversity is our strength. Conservative refuse to harness our power of oneness.

You forgot

> liberals unironically complain about bubbles of affluence in their shithole

Based leaf

Liberals don't ruin anything unless you let them ruin things for you (psychologically). Don't give them the satisfaction. Just ignore and avoid them as much as possible and Washington becomes the beautiful state you want it to be.

Californian here.
SF is over priced as hell, they also have issues with some gang going into restaurants and robbing people.
Oakland is nothing, lets talk about fucking Inglewood and Sacramento.
Or the entire area across the bay from SF to the east.

nah, they aim their propaganda at the children and create generational divides to split the child out into their sphere of influence. It is the ugly side of consumer-capitalism as well.

>posts the commerce districts with high rises and skyscrapers
>ignores the inner cities, ghettos and slums

Just like the liberals who live in their gated communities

Hard work and competition produce superior results.

Rickshaws in Jersey.

Vinnie: Hey, hey, I'm rickshawwwiinng o'er 'ere!

>No source
I, too, can use MSPaint to color by numbers

Conservative areas tend to grow at a sustainable pace whereas urban retards, for all their lip service to "sustainability," have yet to actually practice what they preach. And all things unsustainable, by definition, must come to an end. Their time will also come.

There is a violent cycle.

Living near minorities makes you conservative. Living far away from minorities makes you liberal.

Therefore conservatives live in shitholes because they are swamped by minorities

Biggest credit boom in the history of the world, that's why. 2008 was just a little taste of what the eventual shitshow is going to look like.

>walk through liberal inner city
>get crap kicked out of you
>walk through rural conservative town
>everyone is friendly and wonderful
you know the bait meme with the whole fishing pole thrown in the water? i don't have a copy but here's this.

>retard thinks that cities have always been democrat

Not a fan of history, eh?

It's all molloys fault.

Why is the service-level solvency so poor?

>why is liberal america so prosperous?
Where is liberal america? Certainly not San Francisco, like your image seems to imply. San Francisco is not prosperous.

Crime rates are higher in San Fran than in New York City.
newyork.areaconnect.com/crime/compare.htm?c1=san francisco&s1=CA&c2=new york&s2=NY
The cost of living is higher, too.
numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=United States&country2=United States&city1=New York, NY&city2=San Francisco, CA&tracking=getDispatchComparison
They're in the middle of a housing bubble
zillow.com/san-francisco-ca/apartments/
They have the biggest homeless problem in the US
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/08/homeless-san-francisco-100m-donation-tipping-point
And lets not forget that California, the entire state, is flat broke and can't even fix its own dams.
latimes.com/politics/la-pol-sac-jerry-brown-budget-trump-risks-20170110-story.html
Oh yeah, and everyone in San Fran has AIDS
aidsvu.org/state/california/san-francisco/

Only a dreadlock wearing faggot who hides behind a donkey flag could call this "prosperous." All you did was post a picture of shiny buildings in good weather.

Liberal is the opposite of communist, you idiot. You mean to say leftist. And only a small part of the entire left are fucking communists for god's sake. We're so polarized now, that anyone who's not a pure free-market capitalist is a communist. Ever heard of a mixed economy? Yeah, it's where civilized people live. BTFO.

Archived it for you

>theguardian com/us-news/2017/may/08/homeless-san-francisco-100m-donation-tipping-point
archive.is/ZQAiF

All liberals are leftists now. Do you not get this?

Because the prosperous liberal city in your picture is a CGI rendering from a construction proposal

San Francisco has more homeless people per resident than any other major city in America and has one of the most severe heroin problems in all of California, not to mention a local government so corrupt their old state assemblyman was caught selling ROCKET LAUNCHERS to the mob

>Texas
>Florida
>Utah

Wew lad

Washington is a great state, just have to avoid the retards.

The shibey buildings in this picture either don't exist yet, or are still under construction.

Also, everything you said is true. I live here and it's completely fucking trashy. I've traveled the world and coming back to SF feels like a 3rd world city desu. Not to mention the lobotomized liberals whe run the show.

>the Bible Belt and fucking Alaska, the most conservative state in the country, are the most prosperous

OP I don't know what you are talking about. Texas is full of wealthy communities that are dominantly conservative.

There may be as many millionaires in my small county of 50k as there are in some cities twice that size. Not that I'm one of them, mind you.

>bankrupt
>prosperous

Pick one.

The pigs shit up California then moved right up the coast. Now the disease is even oozing into Idaho and Montana.

Lived in west Montana for the last 2 years and can comfirm. It make me sick how many bernie signs I saw.

have you ever seen Texas? also Illinois is going to be the first state to file for bankruptcy

why are leafs like yourself such prominent shit posters.. kys

This. Places like Texas are prospering while the rest of the nation is wondering how to recover from the recession.

Texas cities are some of the fastest growing cities in America and some of the best places in the world to start a business or career.

Stay out of Texas.

It isn't they live on credit card debt.

Same here in SE Idaho.

>also Illinois is going to be the first state to file for bankruptcy

They haven't even had a budget in like 2 years.

Nobody even talks about it.

I think it's fucking hilarious.

It's not. It's the opposite.

Based Texas.

>40% white dustbowl

>free college for gay niggers

>12 years of the last 20 had Democrat presidents
>wonder why liberal america is killing white people

This is why Trump won those states faggot.

Thats not even a real pic

also pic related, uber conservative and uber wealthy

>Spic-island is the only deep red/completely insolvent state

JUST, esse

Arizona?

Because cities take all of the money from the rest of their state and liberals flock to cities.