Pseudo-Colonial Rule

In countries like Guatemala, El Salvador, and Nicaragua, is it better to maintain the white people's rule, or to look towards a solution of equality? I for one, think that the whites should continue to rule us.

Thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_murder_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fix yourselves, faggots.

Ok, but there are some conditions.

What kind of conditions?

Gracias Hamburguesa

I lived in Mexico for a few years, speak good Spanish and all that. Now how to go about fixing your country is a big question. We whites would need our own communities and such. We'd have to employ lots of people to improve infrastructure. Would need 2nd amendment rights and such.

Basically Guatemala has a lot of criminals and tourists/whites aren't safe. So we need to have the right to defend ourselves with firearms and other means.

Let me avoid confusion here. I'm full-blood German and Spanish, I've no indigenous blood in me. I have to agree with on the concept of whites only communities. Infrastructure improvements start with reforming the government, and making shipment of drugs punishable by death. 2nd Amendment rights will be no problem. If the elite lobbies for it, then we shall get it

super cuck

I'm pure Creole. Suck my white ass burger.

OK I see. Legalize cannabis and soft drugs, collect tax revenue from recreational users. Make the trafficking punishable by death as you suggest.

Sí. The one big reason Guatemala sucks is because of the total control cartels dictate in this country

>I'm full blooded German and Spanish
>purest white genes in Central America

Right. So there would need to be military action and an armed citizen militia organized to put things in order. Once the dust settles and it is safe for tourists then thing would move forward nicely.

You're being silly.

I was from guatemala and it's better than Mexico to be honest.
Main reasons:
-We don't speak in shitty Spanish
(slang such as: pig for car, Nasty as terms to say person such as guetto, and confusing the term for wine pouch with a vagina)
-Our Crime rates are infact considerably lower than people actually think.
look at this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_murder_rate
all the crime is centered at the main city.

lastly the mayans were actually more technologically advanced than the Aztecs in Mathematics and Astrology. And cared for aesthetics rather than making a pyramid tall AF. if its not pretty why bother making it.

But then how would the Americucks safely adopt the Mayans? The horror!

Pseudo-colonialism is the answer. The US needs to make sure that these countries are stable enough so that their citizens aren't fleeing north. Pick a faction, support it, arm the police/military to keep the peasants and commies in line, and make sure that they all get enough to eat.

It's way cheaper than wall building, deportation, or social welfare for them once they get here.

Have you met the ruling class of Central America? They're as white as America. About 60% ;)

Yes, but you need Anglo's to come in and reform your governments. The Spanish are utter shit at governing.

I've never experienced Mayans. To be avoided or? My impression is that they're docile as compared to other tribes.

Agreed. We just need to get our economy shit together.

So what is a good place to set up a white community on the Pacific side? Needs to have a marina.

The rural ones are very friendly, but the ones in the city that aren't at all Mestizo tend to be the gang members and drug runners of the country. However, breeding with them is similar to whites and Asians in the sense that levels of intelligence and intuition are not corrupted and can even be heightened. The indigenous DNA mixed with Europeans is sort of how Aregentina and Uruguay turned out fine after civil war and South Africa's niggervilles are crumbling as the whites flee or get killed.

>The Spanish are utter shit at governing
>The Spanish Empire taking almost all of South America, the Philippines, Cuba and a bunch other Caribbean islands, Central America, and half of the U.S. For a while, not to mention bringing knowledge of the new world to Europe, much inventions (too many to name), and making 1/14 of the world speak their language, which is a great fucking language.

Puerto Quetzal. Already has a huge established shipping port and an elites-only beach community

lets start by not fucking ourselves over by up-charging our mining business

I think everyone on Sup Forums agrees you need a Duterte style purge of cartels, but how do you see the economy improving? My impression is that the indigenous people outside the cities work hard, but they'll never embrace U.S. style capitalism.

It is true that the ruling class of pretty much all of latinamerica is pure white. These elites are racist af and dont breed with other races. They usually live in heavely secured condos and stuff. The sad thing is (at least here in Colombia) is that these elites come from long spanish families since the colonial era. Its shitty because they're corrupt af and dont care about the rest of the country. I think thats the reason why latinamerica overall is so left behind in comparison with the USA and Canada

What does it cost for moorage? I have a sailboat pic related. Want to go for a cruise next year.

Those days are over. Some want either to bring back the age of empire or maintain what little hegemony their countries may still have.
It was fun while it lasted but, and I can only speak for myself, we don't want to rule you or save you. Any resources we may need from these countries can be traded for. We should focus on ourselves and on returning to an age of innovation.
In a few thousand years, your people may invent a telescope and look longingly at our settlements on Mars. I wish you the best in that regard.

Do you envy Hitler because he was a bitch and hated people because he could not achieve thru merit? Did you know he was a dipshit?

Kek. Show me your tits Sarah.

Awe... You must be a child

Did I touch a nerv?

Hitler was a pussy, thats why he over compensated and was an idiot. You envy him because you think he was strong and you are weak.

No, I'm laughing at you. That's all.

Good, I am glad. It shows you intellectual bankruptcy

I agree and I've been thinking about this today. Political memes aside, the world economy is changing. Factories and coffee plantations aren't enough to build up a country to modern standards anymore. Most of the big countries already have all the resources they need, it's just been more economical to trade with poor countries for certain things, but that's changing.

And? What are you going to do about it?