Developments Jun17
>Raqqa: US casualties piling up to 26, extensive use of SOFs
>Unconfirmed: SDF to be sent to Tanf border crossing
>Khalid ibn-Walid (IS) reppels FSA offensive on Tamil
>IS claims bombing in Damascus, 7 killed
>Al-Waleed Iraqi/Syrian border crossing secured by PMU
>2 objects intercepted above Hmeimim AB by Russian Air Defence
>Tiger forces liberate 14 villages, advancing east in south Raqqa CS
>Iraq announces Al-Waleed border crossing and Jordan-Syria-Iraq border area completely secured
>Syrian MoD announces 48 hour truce in Dara'a
>SAA advances east of Arak
>Manbij Military Council advances south of Euphrates
>SDF takes Qadisiyah district of Raqqa
>US military deploys long-range missiles to combat the SAA in border region
>Yemeni Navy strikes Saudi military vessel near Mocha Port

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/875804141444104193
archive.fo/Wrn0V
aml.ink/R3tYq
almasdarnews.com/article/tensions-rise-disputed-nagorno-karabakh-region-azeri-army-clashes-armenian-forces/
militarytimes.com/articles/navy-seals-special-forces-syria-raqqa-islamic-state
youtube.com/watch?v=PC5i1vpjD3o
aml.ink/2eaVb
almasdarnews.com/article/saudi-sudanese-forces-suffer-heavy-casualties-failed-invasion-yemens-midi-desert/
twitter.com/geopolitiquee/status/875414062150168576
twitter.com/geopolitiquee/status/875414340266057729
youtube.com/watch?v=PhjN8TBMORA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Israel is our greatest ally

1st for Colombia Jihad

Rebels just out a training vid, we gonna do anything about this guys

This video is in the Turkish rebel area of Syria, probably near Mare'

Death to America!
Death to Israel!

Roach FSA can't be attacked so nothing we can do

Qatar Crisis Day 13
>Qatar cows impacted by crisis, "feeling exhausted" to make up for milk shortages.
>Tehran says Saudi coastguard killed Iranian fisherman
>Bahrain council now condemning Qatar interference (leaked audio b/w Doha & opposition), plotting with Iran.
>Trade talks between Israel and Saudi Arabia mark a historic first; Orb glows brighter.
>AP: Trump Organization ended Qatar push 6 days after swearing in
>Qatar's human rights body : Saudi-led blockade collective punishment worse than Berlin Wall
>Chinese naval fleet arrives for friendly visit to Iran
>Saudi Arabia 'rejects' Turkey offer to build base in kingdom
>SDF Boosts Relations W/ Saudi Arabia, Praises Its Role In “Stabilisation” Of Syria
>Saudi and Israel reportedly negotiating economic ties.
>Twitter briefly suspends Al-Jazeera Arabic amid Qatar rift
>‘We do not trust them’: UAE calls for western monitoring of Qatar
>VIDEO: A fight erupted between Qatari and Saudi delegates at GCC meeting. twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/875804141444104193
>Turkey FM in 'positive' Saudi talks on Gulf crisis
>Tillerson no longer heading to Mexico on monday, will continue efforts to de-escalate Qatar crisis.
>Eritrean troops seize control of a disputed border area with Djibouti, days after Qatari troops withdrew
>Qatar already prosecuted 5 men on US terrorism list, plans to charge 2 more over terror funding archive.fo/Wrn0V
>Theresa May spoke with Barhain, Saudi & Qatar, urged de-escalation and ways to address radicalization in region.
>India defies Gulf blockade with direct Qatar shipping route; blockade a blessing in disguise for Qatar shipping.
>ex-Qatari PM says it was a mistake for Gulf-US to fund jihadist groups in Syria
>4000 Austrailian cows airlifted to Qatar.

Cannot touch them for now. Next videos are going to be in damned Israel.

>Raqqa: US casualties piling up to 26

Are you Assadist Asswipes having schizophrenic delusions again? or are you towelheads just making up stuff now? not a single american has died in Raqqa

Context?

>[Open][Open]

Explosion at women's restroom in an upper-class shopping mall, in Bogotá.
1 french citizen and 2 colombians are dead, like 11 wounded.

yeah ok john

where the fuck does it say 26 americans died in raqqqa? what source? you mean to tell me none of the news sotes have anything about it and 26 soldiers died aand noone myioned it anywhere but here?

Who do you suspect?

Commies or Jihadis? Or is it another narco thing.

what?
are you fucking retarded?

wouldnt be the first time by a longshot, mccain

it literally says in the OP American casualties piling up in Raqqa. Where the fuck is there American casualties in Raqqa when the Americans arent even in Raqqa?

>hurr durr

Goodnight Syria

there is footage from both ISIS and the Kurds with US special forces
just because it isn't a full deployment doesn't mean US military isn't there you fucking mouth breather
>inb4 I'm being retarded lol
pretending to be retarded requires retardation

>when the Americans arent even in Raqqa?
But there are Americans in Raqqa right now.

motherfuckers are you just making up news im serious give one fucking source of american casualties in raqqa. im asking for a fucking source youre the retard faggots answering by calling ither people a retard. how the fuck am i a retard for asking for a source on baseless news, you literal cocksucking faggot fairy homosexual sons of coalburning cumbucket cocksucking whores. fucking grow up you subhuman pieces of shit.

Al-Masdar News

@TheArabSource

>Tensions rise in disputed #Nagorno-#Karabakh region as Azeri Army clashes with Armenian forces aml.ink/R3tYq #Armenia #Azerbaijan

almasdarnews.com/article/tensions-rise-disputed-nagorno-karabakh-region-azeri-army-clashes-armenian-forces/

They are at it again.

Fucking Azeris, when will they learn?

There isn't a source because it isn't true. It's a meme, ya dip.

gotta ask a pole for source on the casualties
I think he takes them from arabic amaq announements

here's a source on us sof in raqqa though
militarytimes.com/articles/navy-seals-special-forces-syria-raqqa-islamic-state

fucking kraut faggot, son of a literal spviet rapetoy talking back to his superior. you stupis autistic fuck we beat your asses twice and will do it again if you give us a reason to. your whole country is a for US military, you are occupied and beneath us, you piece of shit, we will occupy your worthless country until 2099 then jam our cocks down your throats and add another hundred years to the areangement. Your country will never be independent again, we own ou, you will never be allowed to have a kilitary again, if you ever stand up we will bitchslap you and sit you back down faster than you can say "heil" stupid faggot kraut thinking hes people. Son of a soviet rapetoy and brother of Ahmeds rapetoy calling other people retards when its shameful to even be a German and Germans themselves are too cucked and too fucked and too sissified by being dominated in battle that they are ashamed of saying they are Germans. Within a few generations your pathetic scourge of a people will be bred out of existence because youre not allowed to fight the immigrants, because US Army will rape you if you form even a militia you dumb faggot.

what's happened here?
ELN and FARC?

>Hymens in the rough

TOP KEK.

>hurr durr
almawt la amrika

>roach detected

Is this a pasta?

no i wrote that. the kraut thinks hes people

>missing the point
sure they can, especially if the other ship isn't moving

and likewise, that was a cover story

Why should I care about Syria?

who isn't these days?

youtube.com/watch?v=PC5i1vpjD3o

>:27

Goodnight /sg/, hoping I wake up to some fresh gains.

Al-Masdar News

@TheArabSource

>#Saudi, Sudanese forces suffer heavy casualties in failed invasion of #Yemen's Midi Desert aml.ink/2eaVb #Sudan

almasdarnews.com/article/saudi-sudanese-forces-suffer-heavy-casualties-failed-invasion-yemens-midi-desert/

KSA with their nigger slaves.

syrians are subhumans

saddam was a POS he deserved everything that happened to him

and yet theyre fucking your women night and day and you thank them for it

you don't seem to know the meaning of the word "yet"

???? do you even speak english you fucker its an expression you idiot cuck go suck ahmeds semen out of your whire sisters cunt before correctin an American in his own language

fucking hell, it was grade A, mate, worthy being a pasta.

know it isnt syria related but have they declared those sailor burgers dead yet?

any gainz today? just checked in

7 sailors were found dead

holy fuck i was literally pretending to be a guy like you yesterday

>"before correctin an american in his own language"
hah hah

hol up

If they weren't found by now they're dead. Even with our navy's pants on head retarded camo it still shouldn't be impossible to find sailors adrift in one of the busiest sea lanes in the world. They're near Tokyo Bay for context.

Now if this were Osaka Bay, well, bodies have a history of not being found there, so I could understand that.

yeah me and a greek were talking bout how retarded your "blue as the ocean" navy gear is why not change it?

they already declared it, 7 US sailors found dead in a compartment. its all over the catalog
i meant correcting,its obviously a typo you doofus

There's probably a good reason it's like that, just seems silly to a civilian like me that our uniforms would deliberately cause our sailors to blend in with the water.

i agree saddam dosent hold a candle to either of them

Are these Iraqi and Syrian Christian who claim to be Assyrian actually Assyrian?

you are this mad

you can stay john, as long as you keep up the autistic tirades, we need a replacement for al maghrebi (F) anyway

lmao no, gtfo

either hes got anger mag issues or hes pretending to be T_D like i was yesterday

not your personal army, kekistani faggot. I do autistic tirades when I feel like it

nah you had actually had charm

LITTLE
ARAB
DICKS

There are literally no american ground forces in Raqqah. Are you new to all of this or just stupid?

twitter.com/geopolitiquee/status/875414062150168576
twitter.com/geopolitiquee/status/875414340266057729

Wrong

which is all the time

Oh thats right. Sorry.

I dont think any have died though.

charm? CHARM? hah id expect a libTARD SNOWFLAKE like you to use such a queer word

but now that weve got a BIG dog with BIG NUTS in the whitehouse we are in the clear waters

cant wait for 2020 when we need to call the WAMbulance for all you melting SNOWFLAKES #MAGA

Yeah, in all honesty I don't know where the fuck the 26 dead statistic comes from. I've only seen news for these two wounded and nothing else

inshalom

probably some daesh source claiming muh american killz just to shitpost

ArianaGic/ApiянaҐiць @GicAriana

>The #uncomfortabletruth is that #Putin is directly responsible for these civilian casualties.#Russia deliberately targets residential areas.

WOKE

you really think the al amriki propaganda machine wouldn't do that? purposely obfuscate the news of the deaths of a couple dozen servicemen in syria?

After Assad now Putin flies through Syria dropping some kiloton bombs on civilians and bakeries

Well it would be hard to cover up, especially from the families of the deceased

at least they're not barrel bombs, far more humane

what are gag orders
what is not telling them right away
what is black bagging their whole families just because dead men tell no tales?
al amriki regime has slaughtered whole families for less

Trump did say he didn't want military actions broadcasted, so gag orders aren't really out of the realm of possibilities in the short term.

About the US soldier deaths, is it specified how many SDF kurdshits are dead as well?

I think the statistic is just people adding on to other reported deaths, I'm not sure which are US or SDF.

>twitter suspend Al Jazeera

They arent even hiding the fact it is censorship anymore.

Whats the official bullshit reasoning behind it? Just curious

It seems it was being mass reported by (((someone)))

Oh okay so it was an (((automatic))) ban based on volume of reports

>discover Clooney did a white helmets movie
>watch trailer
>Oh wow this all seems very respectable by this trai--
>casually show syrian white helmets do the "one" hand sign

Fucking
Dropped

>just know discovering the truth bout the white helmet meme
search up "the truth about the white helmets" on youtube and watch "tyrannyunmasked"s video

prepare to get W O K E

Yeah. Its just a question of (((who))) could posibly have the resources and motive to instigate the mass reporting of a legitimate and respected news feed.

Some mysteries will never been solved

Is it worth posting tonight or should I just go and watch DS9 instead.
Just got onto season 5.
Might make a klingon character in STO soon

Who gives a fuck who the white helmets support. They could literally be demons. It doesn't matter if they are ISIS supporters, Assad supporters, Russia secret agents or CIA hired goons. They are saving people and that's important. Who they are with is irrelevant.

> white helmets
> implying they're not just an AQ propaganda arm

i trust the arabic-knowing pole who autistically scrapes twitter for news from syria with what he posts on Sup Forums vs (((official sources)))

>legitimate and respected news feed.
Kinda pushing it, but yea.... Who could benefit from having Al Jazzera censored???

Really makes you go "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............."

They save people but they do more than that and that is very important - especially when it makes them an authority to others.

>"muh there saving people"
yeah there GREAT at saving people theve saved the same little girl on 4 different occasions with the same injuries in areas

>what are staged photos

yeah they really saved that guy the moderate beheaders shot in the face then they showed up FIVE SECONDS after he was shot to take photos collecting the bodies

>they save people

youtube.com/watch?v=PhjN8TBMORA

lmao

They've had wet concrete poured over them?

If saving people was all they want then they'd have joined the Red Crescent.

White Helmets are nothing more than gangsters.

>#Assad war crimes in Daraa today

oh my god that ebil devil assad has invented space time continum shifting barrel bombs so he can help the ebil italian facists drop gas on egypt

A