Jesus Christ, can Drumpf do anything right?

Jesus Christ, can Drumpf do anything right?

This wouldn't have happened if Obama was still president.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Chinook_shootdown_in_Afghanistan
youtube.com/watch?v=rQ3MkrSc5yY
youtube.com/watch?v=YEt41bYQBgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not gonna lie i voted for trump but wtf i hate drumpf now

You sunk my battleship

We can't let him get the battleship codes

omg drummpf should have his boat liences revoked IMMEDIATELY

>flooded compartments
So their shipmates blocked off the compartments to prevent flooding, locking them inside.

no gonna lie i voted for trump but how the fuck do you crash in the ocean. its wide open. kek

i hate chinks now.

I saw drampf polite the ships into each other he does nothn g riechr

>merchant ship

Dont be retarded

Russia hacked the ships in collusion with Trumpf

First thing I thought of too. I think I've spent too much time on poll.

Blumpf BTFO

You generally don't leave the doors open on ships behind you, you close them so you don't flood other compartments and lose 300 sailors instead of 7.

>(((merchant ship)))

No way anyone on that ship DIDN'T fucking know. There was a coverup up at some level. You don't just lose seven fucking sailors on your goddamn ship for a whole day and not notice.

Probably an officer not wanting to get BTFO but gets BTFO because he's an officer and isn't too sharp.

They lost a sailor for a week and he was hiding in an engine room. He took over 5 ships from two different Navys off mission, and wasted tens of thousands of dollars from two country's tax payers. The US Navy has proven themselves incompetent this week.

Yeah, if the dems had the white house the ship would've just mysteriously disappeared with no media coverage.

MUH SEX JUNK

Please leave.

1 nigger vs 300,000 ton ship, ok
also niggers cant swim so how would he have stopped it a ship is in the water not on land

>Amerifats in charge of naval warfare

Every time!

I was a ship rider and the XO and Master Chief fucked up in both situations and it's gonna cost there CO his ass I just rally can't believe my beautiful Navy fucking up big twice in a week

So this is the power of Cargo ship

Someone's going to the Captain's mast

A collision is more than a green table. The CO is gone. XO and COB are more than likely gone, and nearly every sailor on that ship will be disqualified from their watch stations and retrained.

The hiding sailor GSM3 Mims will be getting court martialed for sure and kicked out with a BCD

if obama was president, this would have cause a shit storm from the right, boatghazi or some crap like that

They found one of the sailors off the coast of Japan. His eyeballs were missing.

Yep everyone involved is gonna have there ass in a bind

someone please shoop a merchant on a merchant ship

we dindu nuffin

>bombed syria
>bombed libya
yeah ok

They found one of the sailors off the coast of japan. An octopus popped out of his neckhole.

how do you crash a ship in the ocean. i could see an inexperienced captain on a river.. its usually amateur hour on any nice day around here.. but the navy? running into a MASSIVE cargo ship? what are they drunk? or were they cocky and refused to change course expecting dumb japs to move?

I don't understand how anyone died.

Even when a collision is imminent, you have a couple minutes to prepare. Did sailors not get a chance to evacuate the larboard side of the ship?

What sort of cladding was on the vessel?
Also how diverse are the dead? I hope minorities are adequately represented among the deceased.

You're joking but they're in those waters as part of this admin's impotent sabre-rattling with Best Korea.

GSM3 Mims pisses me off the most. UA for a week and was just hiding on a ship, making a fool out of the Navy on an international level, wasting thousands of man hours from 2 country's fleets and tens of thousands of dollars. He must've had help.

Also gets me really salty that he was only in for 3 years and the shitbird already had a NAM. I know they hand those things out pretty quickly these days but you're telling me that jackass got one?

probably guys sleeping and poor leadership..

>Collision with a (((Merchant))) ship
Sorry i had to

They found one of the sailors off the coast of japan. An eel jumped out of his ass.

>Even when a collision is imminent, you have a couple minutes to prepare. Did sailors not get a chance to evacuate the larboard side of the ship?

Supposedly, the merchant vessel did not give a proper warning and was too close, and the US ship did an emergency turn and that caused the T-bone collision. There was a fuck up on both sides but a US Navy vessel should have been more adequately trained.

Shitpost, but 30 spec ops were killed in one attack in 2011.

Sauce

Guess those faggots weren't really spec then.

A sailor washed up on my beachfront property. What do? Protip: He's dead.

Yes the collision shit happens it shouldn't we are better than that but UA for a week on a DD is shit Master Chief is fucked and so is that lil pussy but I only did 4 years so maybe he knew his shit who knows I got out 23 years ago I can imagine alot has changed

afghan helicopter crass. killed a bunch of the seal guys who were in on the bin laden raid

conspiracy worthy stuff for sure

I went fishing this afternoon and pulled up a human hand. It was wearing a navy seals ring. What do?

Ask Don Shipley what class he was in

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Chinook_shootdown_in_Afghanistan

Some claim the few Afghans on board were Taliban.

Hell, three soldiers were killed and seven wounded in the past week in two "Blue on Green" attacks in Afghanistan.

F
youtube.com/watch?v=rQ3MkrSc5yY

No you fuck they were not on the UBL raid they were the QRF for Operation Red Wings and there Chinook Got hit with an rpg

Two dead sailors washed up in the san francisco bay. Their dicks were sucked clean off.

I got a NAM for doing recruiters assistance during boot leave

t. marine

Could someone explain this for non-sailors

F
youtube.com/watch?v=YEt41bYQBgE

A marine and a sailor are taking a piss. The marine leaves without washing his hands. The sailor says: in the navy we wash our hands after taking a piss. The marine says: in the marines we don't piss on our hands.

I busted my ass for my NAM.

Everybody is fucked, basically.
The cooks on my boat all got a NAM for baking cookies for the visiting brass during ORSE while I was in the engineroom actually passing the ORSE and I just got a "good job, team". I knew they held no meaning there.

>Trump was driving the other boat.
FUCK OFF, CIA!

>w-we're still a superpowre
>l-listed to us!!
>le maga murica #1!!
lmao hahahahaha

s to spit
all of them should have died
and more in the future

In'shalla they all die.

One of the sailors' heads was smashed between the two boats. His eyeballs popped out.

join the navy they said, it's safer than the army they said

GODDAMN THE NAVY IS DUMB AS FUCK. SHOT THE GODDAMN SHIP BEFORE LETTING IT RUN OVER YOU.

>USS Fitzgerald
>Sensors and processing systems:
>AN/SPY-1D 3D Radar
>AN/SPS-67(V)2 Surface Search Radar
>AN/SPS-73(V)12 Surface Search Radar
>AN/SPG-62 Fire Control Radar
>AN/SQS-53C Sonar Array
>AN/SQR-19 Tactical Towed Array Sonar
>AN/SQQ-28 LAMPS III Shipboard System
HOW?

i wonder who could be behind it

The only time I was on a navy vessel was for fleet week. My 4 years of service was great. OIF and OEF. All my buddies that got out the same time claim 20-90% disability and that makes me disgusted.

Wat?
Is this some dat meme I missed?
How do you get hit by a container ship? the whole goddam navy needs to be reorganized, it's been well known for years the navy no longer teachers basic seamanship, like how those sailors got picked up by Iran years back, because they have no fuck idea how to navigate small boats in waves.
Just let Japan take over the pacific already

Serves them right for working for the man. Uncle sam doesnt care about you so boarding that vessel was like signing your soul to the devil.

The captain was a crusty old seaman.

I got 70%. The military broke you and there's no shame in getting compensated for it.

You can have the best equipment in the world (Or in the US Navy's case: from the 80s) but put it in the hands of a few dumbass kids who got push-button qualified and it doesn't mean shit.

A sailor's head washed up on my beachfront property. There was a new meme on it's forehead.

10/10

Damn asian drivers

>Fuck off you absolute Democrat shill.

Obummer had a drone strike a day in the Middle East during his Presidency.

That's what I'm thinking too: the national IQ is dropping and it's starting to show. Unfortunate that people died.

Three dead sailors washed up on a beach. They were all smashed together.

maybe we should be making japanese cargo ships instead of nimitz class super carrier faggot ships

i mean it didnt hit a super carrier but 7 dead is pretty good considering it was just a military exercise . all a super carrier is going to do is buss some ghey f35s around we wont ever use for anything

>>USS Fitzgerald
>>Sensors and processing systems:
>>AN/SPY-1D 3D Radar
>>AN/SPS-67(V)2 Surface Search Radar
>>AN/SPS-73(V)12 Surface Search Radar
>>AN/SPG-62 Fire Control Radar
>>AN/SQS-53C Sonar Array
>>AN/SQR-19 Tactical Towed Array Sonar
>>AN/SQQ-28 LAMPS III Shipboard System
>HOW?

navigator -- LaQuanda Jackson
assistant navigator - Tyreceus Washington Jones

Damn nigga that's first thing i thought about, fuck you Sup Forums you made me a racist.

400 to 500 ships pass through that area every day.

The sailors were found the next day in a japanese whorehouse. Only one of them died.

soundtrack playing at the time of the crash -- DA MUHFUGGA - WEZ BE DA BALLA NA

Hah
The mighty American navy whose sailors can't fucking swim.
I didn't know Michael Bays Pearl harbour was a documentary

>This wouldn't have happened if Obama was still president.
You're right.. It would have been 109 sailor dead, with muslim semen caked in all their assholes. And the nigger would have hailed it as being progressive~

You're an unforgivable faggot you monstrous nigger queen.

>swim
You can be Michael Phelps but if you're in a closed flooded compartment for 24 hours you're gonna die.

The cargo ship navigation system was hijacked by the russians. The CIA released a statement.

Whoa have some tolerance. Obama is a brother who wanted to bring us all toghether as one. Trump seeks to divide us. Im counting on you.

I don't know much about navy vessels, but why did no one think to look in the engine room? Isn't it required to be staffed 24/7? Or is this the result of him having a deal with some of the staff downstairs?

Putin was shot in the forehead by a sniper. ISIS has claimed responsibility.

What is a green table?

Unknown at the moment, but yes it has to be manned at all times, and I'm willing to bet that at least one person knew where he was.
At a captain's mast, aka an NJP, where you break a rule of the UCMJ but it's not enough to court martial you, you get to put on your finest dress uniform and get to stand across from the CO, XO, and COB while they sit at a table ceremoniously covered in green cloth, while they decide how big your ass hole is going to be

Need to arrest the captain and some of the crew on the cargo ship for the deaths of those sailors.

Russia just nuked Israel.

Better yet put bumper pads around the damn ship

Trump shot the navy captain in the back of the head for fucking up the ship. He later tweeted, mocking the navy.