DEFEND THIS NOW DRUMPFLINGS

DEFEND THIS NOW DRUMPFLINGS

>Six People Have Resigned From Trump's HIV/AIDS Advisory Council Because He "Doesn't Care"

buzzfeed.com/davidmack/trump-hiv-aids-pacha-resignations?utm_term=.kwvWLa9v1#.dd179O4MK

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/orBfb
youtube.com/watch?v=Swvf3w6hcY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Archived archive.is/orBfb

>Trump doesn't care about a disease that we are on the verge of curing
>HIV rates dropping for years.

It is not really a hip disease anymore

How am I supposed to care about this when I also don't give one fuck about AIDS because I'm not a faggot.

So

I mean, the answer to the AIDS epidemic was always 'quit sticking your dick in buttholes'. Trump's a pragmatic guy, probably sees any attention paid further than that as a waste of resources.

We have treatment options that reduce virus count to undetectable levels, to the point we question if the patient is still infected. What is left for the government to do?

Why the would they fuck too much knowing that they will get AIDS?

it's better to not care about these faggots because there is no cure for their disease...

>Buzzfeed

Dropped.

or to put it another way
>somebody flashed a suitcase of money at us

BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed

good, less waste spent on advisors.

There was a cure, but we stopped it when we cured AIDS.

And now, it's gone.

Fuck those HIV faggot cunts, let them die ...

AIDS has always been proof that homosexuality is not just "another sexual preference" but an entirely different mode of behavior. Most people are monogamous, at the very least restraining themselves to 1-2 partners at a time. This is even true for lesbians.

The only exceptions are gays and, to a lesser (but still extreme) extent, niggers. Gays will have hundreds to thousands of partners in their lifetime, and niggers will have hundreds. This promiscuity is the most solid explanation for both groups' extremely high incidence of STDs.

i dont care that they resigned. what does a aids advisory council do tell people to wear a condom?\

yea so there are people in a paying position who do what a school pamphlet handed out during sex ed does ...

AIDS is a curse on niggers and faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=Swvf3w6hcY4

Well, to be more accurate niggers get herpes more than AIDS. AIDS doesn't spread that easily through straight sex.

>Buzzfeed
You should literally douse yourself in high grade gasoline, and pay a migrant worker with aids to light you on fire for posting a link from that cancerous tumor.

this

Why would you care? Getting AIDS is a choice, and if not it's a punishable crime.

The same reason why lung cancer is no longer en vogue.

To reduce your risk of lung cancer by a factor of thousands, don't smoke cigarettes.

To reduce your risk of AIDS by a factor of thousands, don't share needles and don't get fucked in the ass.

Problem solved, in both cases.

If you are not a bot, then how do you do it so fast

I have alerts set up using Sup Forums api

>Six People Have Resigned From Trump's HIV/AIDS Advisory Council Because He "Doesn't Care"

CA made it so std riddled fag dont need to tell other people theyre infected, i wouldnt care either at this point, let the world burn