Everyone knows about the Terracotta Warriors. But did you know that they were made by westerners?

Everyone knows about the Terracotta Warriors. But did you know that they were made by westerners?

The Qin terracotta statues (on the top) were made by whites who brought Greek influence to the East. (3rd century BC)

The Han dynasty terracotta statues (on the bottom) were made by Chinese mongoloids. (206 BC–220 AD)

Note the massive difference in quality and design of the terracotta statues. The older Greek-influenced terracotta statues are much superior to the later Chinese-made terracotta statues.

WE

Fuck off chink.

Little Chinese Peepee

That's genuinely interesting

>humans went from horse to cars to planes to space travel in 70 years
>chinese have history dating back to 4000 bc
you're so fucking stupid

>Period: Eastern Zhou dynasty, Warring States period (475–221 B.C.)
chinese have more ancient and beautiful artwork. the only thing that picture shows is different statues made by different people.

Post some "ancient and beautiful" pre-Qin terracotta figures, Chang.

>tons of cash to spend on a fancy funeral
>expensive European craftsmanship
>high-ranking concubines with pearls and gold
>first son with crossbow bolt in chest
Living the thug life

WE WUZ WONDERS AND SHEIT

WUZ

PREVIOUSLY WE WERE EMPLOYED AS CULTURAL ATTACHE'S TO ASIATIC EMPIRES.

Looks like the Chink Brigade is here to defend their motherland.

this 5000-4000 bc.

there's articles on google from western people saying china didn't even discover paintings until 200 bc. there's absolutely no fucking reason to believe (((their))) version of history. a lot of the stuff in china hasn't even been discovered yet because they didn't have the funds to really explore. it's going to be within this generation that they really spend time doing it.

CHINKS

>Post some "ancient and beautiful" pre-Qin terracotta figures, Chang.

Hint: You can't.

SERVANTS

Even 2000 years ago Chinese "civilization" was a cheap imitation of the West.

HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAY'N
WE BE GREEK AAAND GOOK DYNASTY N SHEEIT?

WE WUZ BOWLS N SHIT

>WE WUZ BOWLS N SHIT
LEAVE THAT CHINK, I MEAN NIGGER ALONE

Do I look like a fucking ant? post a proper sized picture faggot.

>The Qin terracotta statues (on the top) were made by whites who brought Greek influence to the East. (3rd century BC)
>The Han dynasty terracotta statues (on the bottom) were made by Chinese mongoloids. (206 BC–220 AD)
>Note the massive difference in quality and design of the terracotta statues. The older Greek-influenced terracotta statues are much superior to the later Chinese-made terracotta statues.

I'm a British/German American, and I make shitty, sub-photoshop drawings on my computer, in America, in the year 2017. And there are plenty of shitters on places like Tumblr who make stuff that's even worse than mine.
Johan Christian Dahl was a Norwegian guy who made really awesome paintings in the early 1800s. He was very talented. Far more than I am.
Now, find me a current American artist who's talented and who makes good drawings or paintings... and then try to convince me that he must have been influenced or guided or had his work outright done for him by the superior Norwegian masters of the visual arts.
Because this sculpture horseshit has just as many points of fucking data that you're comparing.

>Do I look like a fucking ant?
>Moldova
Yeah you kinda do from here, I live in a county bigger than your country

everything chinks make is shit

WE WUZ 国王

>MUH DIG

Nice try, Chang.

you realize those people weren't white, right? They were genetically closest to South Asians (i. e. poo in loos)

>WE
>WERE
>EVERYTHING!

Well.. We were!

>What is migration?

Isn't it crazy how many Ancient Civilizations when you start to look into them, you see White people.

Make a person wonder.

>what are genetic markers
not white, sorry cupcake.

It's true. But it's politically incorrect, so the MSM promotes colored people bullshit history.