Be you, walking down the street

>be you, walking down the street
>hear heavy footsteps behind you
>turn around and see this
>hear him yell "AY MUFUGGA I SEEN YO ASS POSTIN ON THAT RACIST ASS WEBSITE Sup Forums YOU BOUT TO GET IT LIL NIGGA"

What would you do Sup Forums?

Grab his tits and yank like there's no tomorrow

Suggest he diet and invest in a grammar book.

Also, sage.

Stand still, lean my foot to his leg and let him fall on the floor.

this is Sup Forums tier shit

I am nazi hunting tonight. Not cause I give a shit about your politics... its cause I have a theory that nazi lovers are pussy bitches that are ugly as fuck. Its why you imagine the power of nutballs. Yes Hitler was a syphilis idiot.

The scent of my anal release has permeated my entire closet. Why might you ask? I have been storing my fecal in mason jars for years in order to produce jenkum. The mason jars aren't filled with just my anal nutrients but with a pint of urine as well. I also took the liberty of vomiting into it to give it another flavor profile. Once the ingredients have marinated properly it takes anywhere from 6-12 days to ferment. The 6-12 day process produces very mild jenkum. I have jenkum stored for as long as 9 years. I smoke what I create and it produces a psychedelic high reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep. The problem with the African American community is a combination of low IQ and lack of ambition...

do a 360 and teleport behind his fat nigger tits
nothing personnel

step to the side and sage his thread

Lurk moar fggt

Play the long game, spend 15 years in hiding until he dies of heart failure at age 42. I can just shitpost in the meantime, it's a win/win.

Probably get my ass beat since i'd be too busy laughing at his jiggly tits

My mother fucking sides.

checkem

This

*MGS suprise tone*
>AYY, WUT IT DO CUH? TOUCH MUH ASS N YO ASS GON NEED TO BE CLOGGED UP WIT TAMPONS MUHFUCKAH! DEYYY CALL ME DAT NIGGA LIL POOKIE FROM DAT GRAPE ST WATTS CRIPS CUZ! ON DAT 95TH N JUNIPER, BITCHASS NIGGA! WUZ UP? WUZ GUCCI MARKASS BUSTER?
*sees homeboyyys*
>AYYY YO NIGGAS! AYYY! BRING DAT HEAT NIGGA! YO LIL RAYRAY! YO YAYO MANG! GETCHO ASS UP OUT DAT CAR NIGGA!
*click clack*
>SQUEEZ NIGGAZ! BUKKAKE ON DIS MARK CUH! LIKE YO GATZ IZ YO DIK N DEM BULLETS IZ YO CUM! SHOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Fun fact: I carry one of these and a liter of gasoline to defend myself

i need that fat nigger jello belly reminded me of something. and this is it.

*call his GM*
*cancel his contract*
Okay, your move.

Kick out his right knee.

Knee him in the face.

Step on his throat.

FPBP

7 x .380
Checkmate

Come get some bitch.

>*unzips dicks*
>what now black boi?

I like it how he doesn't give a fuck about showing bitch tits from steroid use.

> american "sports"

holy shit i died

Powerwalk to safety.

*teleports behind him*
sorry niglet, nothing personal.

Pray that there is a cop nearby to shoot his ass.

;^)

Start stripping

>Draw pistol
>Disable safety while taking aim
>If time, back up and maneuver so he will be against a good backstop
>If time, shout at him to stop and leave or he will be shot in self defense.

Depends if he continues to run or not. If he does not immediately stop then you fire rounds in rapid succession until he does stop and then call the paramedics and police.

Otherwise you holster and leave. He would have to be either really mad or really stupid to keep running at you but I learned not to overestimate hysterical retards.

>lineman position
>aim for knees
>laugh when he cracks his head on pavement.

>aim for knees

WRONG. Aim center mass.

i tell him "jesus, nice gyno" before i make prime rib cuts out of his fat ass

You'd be surprised. Some of those guys are very good athletes in addition to being fucking monsters. Some. Some of them are just big ol' fat bastards who can lift a shit ton of weight. But you'd want to be careful. A LT is the last person on a football team you'd want to fuck around with.

That is why you carry a double stack magazine and you keep firing until the threat is ended.

Just make sure you empty that magazine before he gets close enough to you. Then just try to run far enough away or fend him off. His adrenaline will kick in but his body will seize up and fail fairly quickly.

Sacrifice the animal for Satan.

>lil nigga

im neither a negroid nor am i shorter than it

i wouldnt resist from defending myself with lead

Get a butane torch, someone can put out your candle lighter by moving towards you and disturbing the air.