Reminder that unless you marry a virgin wife and have children with her...

Reminder that unless you marry a virgin wife and have children with her, you are a disgusting degenerate and traitor to your race and culture.

as if there is still hot nice beautiful redpilled virgin westerners around

>if only women were not so shallow and were still virgins
>they need to be hot and beautiful though

The Eternal Male strikes again

just remember. if you will have a daughter, raise her right.

She should be white above being a virgin, sorry Paco

I don't care. If you marry a non-virgin you are a disgusting degenerate race traitor.

I think I'm Scottish and my last name comes from the Asian Steppe/Mongolia. Am I just mixed and therefore I can just make money, drink and smoke, and fuck sluts? I look pretty white though. I dunno I just think everything is basically fucked.

So you'd be okay with marrying a non-virgin? That makes you a cuckold degenerate.

Why don't you just marry an ugly woman, Sup Forums?

Beautiful women are 99% degenerate whores, and unless you are the 1% of apex male who deserves the top tier women, then you must breed with an ugly white woman to preserve the white race.

You did not mention "white" in your first post so that makes YOU the race traitor degenerate. You also have a mexican woman in your picture.

>deflower a girl while dating her
>degenerate cuck for marrying her later

Stop and take a good look at yourself, both your physical appearance and your personality.

You really think you are the one that a woman will save herself for? I'm guessing a large portion of you are repulsive both physically and personality wise.

>another episode of "everyone who posts on Sup Forums is a fat basement dwelling neckbeard but me, because I'm different"
Um no sweetie, you're not. Your insecurity about the appearance of strangers indicates you're probably even worse than what you described.

That's somewhat impossible with the social environment young women are exposed to in this day and age

But I'm sterile OP.

true, but they don't exist

I'd bet anything the bitch in this picture is a roastie and your mom got banged hard before she met your cuck dad. Js.

>tfw have been dating my highschool sweetheart since she was 15 and we were both in highschool
>tfw she has all my ideals

its honestly so great

typical looser cuck answer.

Reminder: if you aren't married and have children then you should be a virgin. Anything else is degenerate.

Modern women lose their virginity between 9 and 12 years old. Good luck not going to jail after scoring your MUH PURE VIRGIN.

The bitch in said picture did backdoor gaping with three nigs just last week.

My wife wasn't a virgin but she was a pure maiden because the only guy she'd been with was her father so it was okay.

That lady is not a virgin and has probably had numerous amorous encounters with jamal and tyrone in their ferrari's and lamborghinis respectively. Just learn t accept the fact that in 2017 it will be more likely for a non-virgin women to marry a virgin male.

totally unrealistic in this day and age, also you could be a priest but if you don't have a "virgin" wife and have kids your a "disgusting degenerate race traitor" kill yourself wannabe nazi moron.

lol marrying a virgin is impossible unless she's like 16 and mormon.

not gonna happen

t. A virgin for life.

nice non argument

Do I have to order a bride from Russia now that women in AUS are disgusting??
Do I risk getting AIDS from doing this?

that's exactly the reason they don't want a woman who has experienced another man.

BTW, she's Arab...

i guarantee you that woman has had at least 20 different mens ropes of cum oozing out of her pussy you fucking insecure cuck

anything less than 3 is acceptable

it won't matter because the local imam gets the right of the first night anyway.

You should be a muslim then. Guaranteed virgin wives, and not degenerate or driven out of the cock carousel. Embrace the caliphate! Also, reverts are really loved by all muslim women if you are white.

Doesn't matter if she's a virgin what matters is if she's a good genetic match for you.

Genetically superior girl who's not a virgin > 6/10 Virgin girl with bad genes, habits, etc that will be passed onto your kin.

thanks, Mr. Shekelberg

>MUH VIRGINS
>MUH NAZI
(You)

>when you overdose on the LARPpill

Am I still a traitor if I'm keeping my spergy, ADHD, low IQ genes out of the gene pool?

The woman must be a virgin and of European descent and must be in good health.

If you think this is "unrealistic," there is a decent chance you live in a rat race, STD-saturated, liberal city or a university town. Relocate somewhere in the real world and your odds will improve greatly.

Christian women are particularly wise choices. Attend a church and get to know them, but you must be genuine -- if you take advantage of or abuse God's greatest treasures, you will face His wrath. No joke.

It's the tactic of "take something that Sup Forums agrees on, insert a little bit of something that Sup Forums doesn't agree on, and underline it with a strong accusation".

Shill tricks 101.

mustard rice!!

So I've fucked a lot of women before I met my now wife. Some of them happened to be virgins. Are all of them now degenerate to be wed? A couple seemed nice actually, but I was really horny, so I fucked them and probably left them emotionally scarred for life. Feels good man.

edit
virgin wife of your OWN race.

If your white don't go with jungle fever or yellow chinks.

> Modern women lose their virginity between 9 and 12 years old.
> Sweden

>t. emasculated shell who larps as a "jew"

>Heed my wisdom
>Look her in the mouth like a horse
>I'm a permavirgin
(You)

No, not impossible. only loser cucks give up on their own daughters like this.

I'm talking to one off and on, but she's a token black

Reminder, you live in a fantasy. Go watch a movie.

> Having white children with a non-virgin
> Not having children
Pick one

Nigger where do you live that they wait longer than that?

Same been with my high school sweetheart since we were 15. Got married at 19, now 26 and still together. She can't stand SJWs and frequently watches nazi sympathy videos.

For those of you who are still young, treat your relationships seriously, now is the time to start looking for your wife, not in college like everyone has told you.

Been there done that, middle school is too late these days

Nazi larping is old and fake.

I just want a racist libertarian white gf to live on a remote homestead with

What world do you live in?

sure, not going to argue with you there, but its still cute.

This part

The hat really does it.
She looks like she could shoot a savage and still manage to take the bread out of the oven before it burned.

>wah waah you must live your life the way I want waaah

Or you can go fuck yourself, edgy mcedgefaggot

10/10 ANAL ISIS

There are no racist libertarian white gfs there if that place is anything like here, which it supposedly is

>For those of you who are still young, treat your relationships seriously, now is the time to start looking for your wife, not in college like everyone has told you.
this. And if you're already older, consider a chubby but virtuous woman as a potential virgin to marry. You're probably going to have to give up something at this point, and chubby won't bother you in the long run, and you may be able to go on a diet with her and help the both of you "get healthy".

If you're still in middle school there is hope for you. Just don't go after the girls who act/dress over sexualized already at that age. I'm not saying look for an ugly girl but focus instead on finding one who is wife material rather than worrying about getting the hottest girl you can.

Where is ''here''?

I'm in college, and if I had kept the one I had in middle school I might not be larping on a cambodian basket weaving board right now.

Alaska. There is no hope for us

>don't have sex with her until you're married
whoa...

>Talks about marrying a virgin woman
>Uploads an image of a woman with her face touched by many doctors to make her look beautiful
Nice troll thread.

no, you wouldn't be larping but you'd still be here trust me, even with a good wife, there is still plenty about society to be upset about enough to find yourself here user.

>tfw no fair long-haired redhead riflefu protecting your race and have 4 kids (2+2) with, living on a remote farm living the simple life

You guys don't even have it that bad yet. Trust me, the califaggot yuppie invasion will get so much worse.

This is why I will only marry Japanese :^)

I miss the days when wearing a white wedding dress used to actually have meaning. not that I was ever alive in that time frame mind you.

>tfw married virgin wife and have 3 amazing kids

I think they've just reached critical mass

Please say it ain't so.
Moving to either Montana and Alaska was one of my life goals.

>implying that fake tit, plastic surgery makeup covered whore in OPs pic is a "virgin"

Obviously a troll thread. How it has 65 replies is beyond me

We have a democrat controlled state house and an "independent" (read: democrat) governor. We are about to shut down the government, it's gonna make national news and they'll blame the republicans. Furthermore we've had RINOs out the ass as long as we've existed

>My opinions matter

This. Roastie in the pic has confirmed been cocked more times than John Wayne's gun.

Yeah, senpai. Shit would be real comfy right about now amirite

Tell me where they are user?

I plan to settle down with a teen queen.

I'm 47 btw.

The only teens who will date a 47 year old are third world prostitutes.

I've been with my gf for almost 3 years now.

I knew she was highly slutty in the past, and I even have videos of her getting fucked. I encourage her to cuck me and she did it 4 times since we are together, no joke.

We just love each other, but we are extremely degenerate.

>BASED Motherland virgin for us darkie immigrants to bring over.

Are you John Bercow's protege?

haha gross

Flag checks out

>47 year-old mono-lingual white burger bros.
Face it; the immigrants have leverage when it come to pussy when they go back and pick up.

I'm fat and balding and have a red pilled 8/10 was virgin wife. We are trying for kids.

Get some personality before the gym.

t. kissless hugless virgin beta NEET

Got this nice girl, Ginger, Tall and actually has some self respect not 10/10 to most but a 10/10 to me, FeelsGoodMan

Sorry user, but you're probably being cucked by a bunch of Chads.

nah man, made sure of this. DESU most other guys dont give her any time of day asked a few guys that know her they all rated around a 6/10 and said that they know they could get better

>said that they know they could get better

> the proportion of men who would waifu her is the same as the proprtion of men who would give her a drunk pump and dump

oh boy, with logic this naive, someone is bound to get cucked

What does it matter if my wife has a little piece of skin in her vagina or not anyway, she's still gonna divorce me and take my stuff in the end anyway

There's not; marry asian.

OP what reality are you living in?