How do we solve the German problem once and for all? Should they be nuked and annihilated?

How do we solve the German problem once and for all? Should they be nuked and annihilated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8FZTNc_3SA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

G*rman hate thread?

They'll just be the modern example of what not to do
Once the EU falls and Germany can't inundate lesser member states with debt to cover their own insolvency, Germany will fall with it

It won't be long, I think

Please

Remove Jew.

Germany was the good guy in all of this though.

>Destroying Rome
>Destroying Constantinople
>Siding with Turks to destroy Europe once again
>Killing Poles for no fucking reason at all
>Flooding Europe with refugees
dey dindu nuffin

flag was meant to be ironic before you sperg out

>>Destroying Rome
So this is nothing how? Besides, they, by all accounts, invaded our homelands first. Tough luck if your great Empire gets owned so hard you then have to depend on your opponent for protection. Supposedly this is something -we- are supposed to take to heart.

>>Destroying Constantinople
What? As far as I'm aware that gate which opened was the one in the Jewish quarter; and what I read of my ancestors in those parts would suggest that we were mostly mercs and soldiers, so I guess excuse us for not permanently winning losing fights?

>>Siding with Turks to destroy Europe once again
In what way, shape or form is it conspiracy toward destruction when the fucking Turk honors alliances while the dear neighborhood gangs up on you? How people from places that need a whole world coalition to keep one country down can grow this arrogant is beyond me, but then it's not like I'd expect too much by way of foresight out of them.

>Killing Poles for no fucking reason at all
Being at war with them (as well as EVERY-FUCKING-BODY ELSE) sounds like a pretty good reason. Especially when the other side's known to make use of partisans and "civilian" saboteurs.

Under the communist bureaucrat all but openly muscled in by the lobbies after our previous chancellor refused to make war for the globalists, that is. The same barely de-programmed pinko stooge ogress, I might add, that won an award named after EU-cofounder and eagerly philosemitic HAPA-mutt Coudenhove-Kallergi. Who openly proposed the extermination of European ethnicities to create a "communist" slave state across the whole of us - even long before there was ever a Mr Hitler on the stage of politics.

Yeah, we sure are absolute monsters. Fuck yourself.

Yeh need some schooling
youtube.com/watch?v=M8FZTNc_3SA

Germans were the good guys. You don't know that because you got all west controlled by jew media .and the jews hate the germans.

>Hitler was evil cuz he didn't do enuff!
Fuck off retard.

>Besides, they, by all accounts, invaded our homelands first
Germans were savages at the time, anybody invading is better than nobody invading at all. Rome never destroyed Germany, but Visgoths did destroy Rome.

>Destroying Constantinople
Fourth Crusade

>Siding with Turks to destroy Europe once again
I didn't understand a thing you said.

>Being at war with them
For what reason again?

>le Kalergi Plan
You're the master race, you should be able to deal with it, especially after Nazi Germany.

>destroying Rome
Given, although it was more so due to the migratory hordes and political instability

>Destroying Byzantium
>implying it wasnt the (((Venetians)))

>siding with the Turks to destroy Europe
>implying the Ottoman alliance wasn't about everything outside of Europe as in the colonial African territories, greater Russia, and shipping lanes

>killing Poles for no reason
>implying it wasnt for muh Prussia and Lebensraum

Given

there were no Germans during the time of the western roman empire. German and Germanic are NOT the same thing. Germans didn't exist until around the time of the 9th century.

some Germanic people, such as the English, predate Germans. Germanic means descent from proto-Germanic, not from German.

>implying it wasnt the (((Venetians)))
It was but Germans were a part of the crusades, fuck those Venetian faggots.

>Siding with Turks
They still sided with Turks, it really doesn't matter for what cause. I don't blame them though, look at Germany today, they were destined to be together.

>implying it wasnt for muh Prussia and Lebensraum
Oh yeah let's genocide people and repopulate their country with Germans. Why? Just stay in Germany and keep your 'Poles are subhuman' opinion to yourself.

Well, I give you that they didn't destroy Germany (though then Germany as a standalone nation was also a more recent concept than Rome had been). But the truth remains that the Imperium was already on the decline by the time that the invading tribes even ever became powerful enough to overrun them - and given that most of those were in turn fleeing Near-East invaders who were in turn driven by the Huns we could still make the case that the collapse was mostly Atilla's accomplishment.

As for the Fourth Crusade, I just looked that up and it seems that the ruler of Constantinople requested Crusader assistance in a coup to restore his Dad to the throne - what kind of Christian ruler would do that, I wonder? Especially during a crusade? He made this a condition for even supporting the damn war effort and then he got deposed by the people without ever making good on his end of the deal. Really, the only way any commander of the day could have resolved this sort of shit without causing worse damage was by occupation before the enemy beats them there.

Regarding the Turks, I'd assumed you meant World War 1. My bad if this was not the case.

Stated reason: Revenge for continued anti-German agitation and attacks. I don't know if someone has a link on hand, but I -do- in fact seem to recall that a certain island nation granted -somebody- carte blanche to commence on us anytime.

And with regards to Kallergi, well, right now I suppose most people are hoping to resolve it non-violently. But I think it was ironically the Poles who first suggested dusting off the camps this time.

luther did nothing wrong

>Being at war with them (as well as EVERY-FUCKING-BODY ELSE) sounds like a pretty good reason.
that is because you faggots declared war on poland for virtually no reason.

>It was but Germans were a part of the crusades
So were the French, but Ive yet to see memes about the Eternal Frank

>They still sided with Turks
So did the French, English, and Russians. Making it a black-and-white issue is rather a bullshit attempt

>Lets genocide people and repopulate with Germans. Why?
Your initial argument was that they did it 'for no reason'. They had a very good reason for it, never said it was a good one

Too many brothers have been inundated with the Eternal Kraut's lies and turned against their own Anglo heritage. We must reclaim their minds.

When was the last time the British Empire invaded a European nation that hadn't started then war itself? Meanwhile Germany, in the last few hundred years
>Bismarck provokes a war with France and invades her
>forces Serbia into an impossible ultimatum with the threat of invasion, Serbia agrees to fulfill all but 1 point of the treaty and the Germans declare war
>invade neutral Belgium for military access to France, rape and pillage
>lose the war, get a fairer treaty than the one they imposed on France at the end of the Franco-Prussian war, fairer than the one they had imposed on Serbia
>the German military leaders sneakily allow the civilian government to take the blame for the war's loss and spread the idea that the German military was not losing to preserve power
>Germany eventually throws a huge bitchfit the likes of which have never been seen before, attempts to enslave and/or exterminate entire neighbouring nations
>loses again
>WAAAAH WAAAAAH FUCKING ANGLOS

>provokes a war
Refusing people land that they desire for the explicit reason that it would let them attack you better is a provocation now?

>impossible ultimatum
Presented by the Austrians. Look up the actual July Ultimatum. Meanwhile France and Russia both were mobilising. Does France border on Austria now?

>invade neutral Belgium
In accordance to a strategy laid out specifically to lower casualties, knowing full well that the majority of the population would be waging a guerrilla war. Cue Britain chimping out with their perverse cuck propaganda (see "invasion literature" for that school of thought).

>lose war
Granted. But how is it not treason on behalf of a civilian government when that civilian government is composed of the same people that previously incited rioting all over the damn Empire?

Yeah, its not like Polish communists were killing German speaking poles in the Danzig corridor...

Another Uppity Jew.

Everything in this thread is mindless propaganda on both sides, and not even good stuff.

Germans killed more white people than any kike or nigger. /Thread

>Coming from a Swiss german

They are solving themselves